#1 Posted by Hero1 (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Decide . . .

#2 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk

#3 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

the human Juggernaut says:

"hulk"
#4 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

mmm who the man that kick juggernaut azz?......"HULK"...you damn right. hulk wins.

#5 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules is on of my favorites but HULK would crush him

#6 Posted by Dante V. Inferno (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules.

#7 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"mmm who the man that kick juggernaut azz?......"HULK"...you damn right. hulk wins. "

LOL someone here is bitter.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (222850 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would beat Hercules

#9 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has so much more raw power than Hercules.

#10 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

See people say Hulk has more raw power, but Hercules held up the world. Surely that puts him on at least an equal footing?

#11 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

the human Juggernaut says:

"ulitmateninjagaidenx says:
"mmm who the man that kick juggernaut azz?......"HULK"...you damn right. hulk wins. "
LOL someone here is bitter. "

lol

#12 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Ace High says:

"See people say Hulk has more raw power, but Hercules held up the world. Surely that puts him on at least an equal footing?"

nope, it doesn't

#13 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules wins. Hercules is a much better fighter and his strength has to be on par. He was taking Hulks sunday best's quite well in WWH, so imagine him pissed off, and being all manouverable.

#14 Posted by Owen_Porter (83313 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk's beaten, Namor, Wonder Man, Iron Man, and Hercules at the same time.

#15 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Which is silly because Namor has beaten the Hulk and Herc has stalemated him back in the day. Additionally Herc has come much closer to defeating Thor than the Hulk ever has, Thor even managed to fight him convincingly without Mjolnir once. If it wasnt for his powers of thunder Herc would have snapped Thor's Norse neck.

#16 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

if it's world war hulk then he wins

if it's normal hulk then this is Herc's fight, I remember someone mentioning that Hulk had never been able to take down Hercules before world war hulk (don't take me on that one)

#17 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk should lose. Herc already starts out stronger and in one comic he gave the biggest upper cut to beyonder. However since marvel hates him so much hulk wins. WWH wins in a fight though. How he did it after only a few months of training still spooks me.

#18 Posted by Daredevilfan182 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Hulk didnt have his healing factor and punched Hulks face off. Na...ok Hulk. Just cuz he has a awsome healing factor and he could get stronger.

#19 Posted by Daredevilfan182 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#20 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

((Hulk but not easily drawn out hand to hand, eventually hercules would quit somehow or walk away. I dont see hercules beating the hulk after he becomes very angry also hulk healing factor))

#21 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

There is more chance of Hulk killing him then there is of him quitting and walking away :p

#22 Posted by zaybo (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol first of all can Herc thunder calp a dimesnsion. no. So he loses.

Hulk the only bada$$ I know that wnanted to hear Ballck bolt scream

#23 Posted by zaybo (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Mindless Hulk wins flawlessly

#24 Posted by Owen_Porter (83313 posts) - - Show Bio

Logic Mark III says:

"Which is silly because Namor has beaten the Hulk and Herc has stalemated him back in the day. Additionally Herc has come much closer to defeating Thor than the Hulk ever has, Thor even managed to fight him convincingly without Mjolnir once. If it wasnt for his powers of thunder Herc would have snapped Thor's Norse neck."

Styles make fights. I agree that Hulk beaten four of the Avengers biggest guns, only to turn around and lose to one of them is silly. But simply because Herc has come closer to beaten Thor (which I'm not sure I agree with) doesn't automatically translate into him beaten the Hulk.

#25 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#26 Posted by Thor-El (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Hulk are we talking about here. If it is everyones favorite green guy thee Savage Hulk then he wins but if it's Mr. Fixit then Herc. The Savage hulk would only win when he gets angry enough like in WWH when he was ready to destroy the world but just wanted "justice".

#27 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

i think that was Batman hehehe

#28 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Surely a guy who has been around for thousands of years with as much strength and knowledge of combat as he could do it, if anyone could utilise pressure points and such on the Hulk it would be him. Furthermore the Hulk's neck can, and was broken in WWH [it was the Gamma Corps that did it i believe] so why couldnt Herc? Strength is his thing. Thor is the Thunderiest Ares is the Wariest Odin is the most Omnipotentiest so why is the deity of strength not the strongest-est-est-iest?

#29 Posted by Owen_Porter (83313 posts) - - Show Bio

Logic Mark III says:

"Surely a guy who has been around for thousands of years with as much strength and knowledge of combat as he could do it, if anyone could utilise pressure points and such on the Hulk it would be him. Furthermore the Hulk's neck can, and was broken in WWH [it was the Gamma Corps that did it i believe] so why couldnt Herc? Strength is his thing. Thor is the Thunderiest Ares is the Wariest Odin is the most Omnipotentiest so why is the deity of strength not the strongest-est-est-iest?"

Some good points in here, although I'm not feeling ya on the whole "Pressure Point" strategy. Didn't someone try that before and got stomped out?

#30 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember in the Batman/Hulk crossover thats how he beat the Hulk :P Gassed him then when he inhaled hit a pressure point and knocked him out...aaah back when comics where a simpler affair.

#31 Posted by Hero1 (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Question? Whats the difference between World War hulk and the regular hulk?

#32 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH has had a strength boost, so i suppose his standard strength level before rages is higher than previous incarnations. He has more intellect than his 'Hulk Smash' incarnations and seems tougher, surviving nukes to the face and such.

#33 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Logic Mark III says:

"WWH has had a strength boost, so i suppose his standard strength level before rages is higher than previous incarnations. He has more intellect than his 'Hulk Smash' incarnations and seems tougher, surviving nukes to the face and such."

Hes stronger than every incarnation other than Mindless Hulk. and Maestro if you want to count him

#34 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk winning isn't a foregone conclusion.  Hercules has greater baseline strength than the Hulk and much better hand to hand fighting skills.  Hercules could just go all-out and use his early strength and overall skill advantages to stop the Hulk before things got out of hand.  Herc could choke him out early while he's still the stronger, for example.
#35 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8642 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#36 Posted by Random Bucket (539 posts) - - Show Bio

Regular Herc beats down Hulk (any incarnation) he did not fight back during the WWH storyline that's why he got pumbled. Hercules has held up the heavens and lifted up Manhattan without much effort he is a serious powerhouse and his baseline strength is way above the Hulk. I don't know why everyone thinks Herc is so easily defeated by powerhouses of both Marvel and DC (well actually I can understand why for DC powerhouses) I mean Herc's gotten way way closer to beating Thor than Hulk has (because Hulk beating Thor would obviously be PIS). Fact is Hercules has more skill, power, experience than Hulk.

#37 Posted by not2baad (519 posts) - - Show Bio

I am thinking tie but maybe either why.

#38 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins

@Random Bucket:

Hulk defeated Hercules twice in the past and he would have won in WWH,in 3-4 blows Hercules was already on the ground bleeding....fighting back or not has nothing to do with his durability,if he actualy fought the Hulk during WWH,Hercules would have been as damaged as he did after taking some punches from WWH
heck,at one instance,Hulk was taking Jen to a hospital while carring a car and some heros (Hercules included) started to beat on him,but Hulk swated Herc away and leaped to the hospital....he even called Hercules ''Skirt Man''
#39 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc

#40 Posted by Neverpraying (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, the more the fight goes on the stronger he gets.

#41 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
" The Hulk winning isn't a foregone conclusion.  Hercules has greater baseline strength than the Hulk and much better hand to hand fighting skills.  Hercules could just go all-out and use his early strength and overall skill advantages to stop the Hulk before things got out of hand.  Herc could choke him out early while he's still the stronger, for example. "
You can't choke out one who does not need to breathe
#42 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" Hulk wins

@Random Bucket:

Hulk defeated Hercules twice in the past and he would have won in WWH,in 3-4 blows Hercules was already on the ground bleeding....fighting back or not has nothing to do with his durability,if he actualy fought the Hulk during WWH,Hercules would have been as damaged as he did after taking some punches from WWH heck,at one instance,Hulk was taking Jen to a hospital while carring a car and some heros (Hercules included) started to beat on him,but Hulk swated Herc away and leaped to the hospital....he even called Hercules ''Skirt Man'' "
While i agree with everything that you said, IMO if Herc was fighting back, he wouldn't go down so fast. 
In the comic, Herc didn't even bother to block Hulk's hits. In a serious fight, Herc might be able to block enough hits to last longer in the fight and reduce the damage that he takes. But eventually he should lose. 
=]
#43 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

This would probably go something like The Thing vs Hulk. At first Herc is going to trash him around but eventualy Hulk is going to beat him.
#44 Posted by kreg_penny (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules. 

#45 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
" This would probably go something like The Thing vs Hulk. At first Herc is going to trash him around but eventualy Hulk is going to beat him. "
Yeah, that's true, i agree. 
=]
#46 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#47 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules.

He is much much stronger than Hulk.

#48 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
"Hercules.  He is much much stronger than Hulk. "

When the Hulk is not angry and still they have faught several times without a clear overall victor (across all these battles). 
You seem to be forgetting the Hulk's strength does increase as he gets angrier.......
#49 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"Hercules.  He is much much stronger than Hulk. "
When the Hulk is not angry and still they have faught several times without a clear overall victor (across all these battles). You seem to be forgetting the Hulk's strength does increase as he gets angrier....... "
I don't, but Hulk don't have feats good enough to put him against Herc or Thor.
P.S. I've also answer You about Hulk in other thread.
#50 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Matezoide said:
" Hulk wins

@Random Bucket:

Hulk defeated Hercules twice in the past and he would have won in WWH,in 3-4 blows Hercules was already on the ground bleeding....fighting back or not has nothing to do with his durability,if he actualy fought the Hulk during WWH,Hercules would have been as damaged as he did after taking some punches from WWH heck,at one instance,Hulk was taking Jen to a hospital while carring a car and some heros (Hercules included) started to beat on him,but Hulk swated Herc away and leaped to the hospital....he even called Hercules ''Skirt Man'' "
While i agree with everything that you said, IMO if Herc was fighting back, he wouldn't go down so fast. In the comic, Herc didn't even bother to block Hulk's hits. In a serious fight, Herc might be able to block enough hits to last longer in the fight and reduce the damage that he takes. But eventually he should lose. =] "
true,what i mean is,after Hercules gets punched 3-5 times by WWH,he would be as f*cked as he was during the comic

Hulk wins