#1 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has beaten Gladiator without the Odinforce, Hercules and Thor are equals so if Hercules were to fight Gladiator who would win?

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator wins.Herc and Thor are not equals and I wish people would stop saying that.Marvel makes it so that Hercules,Ares,and Thor can compete against one another but Ares and Herc are no where near Thor's level.They may all be on the same level of fighting skill but actual strength and power...No.Herc is handicapped her because Gladiator has Heat Vision and Flight.

#3 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Vance you are wrong. Thor and Hercules have duked it out more then one to prove their are infact Equals in strength. This would also mean they are equal in stamina to. Which means Hercules is stronger then Gladiator. However he unlike Thor doesn't have enough speed in the fight and would loose pretty badly.

Marvel doesn't make Ares seem like he's on Thors level by the way its the exact opposite. They make it so he lifts 70 tons an only wields and axe.

#4 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

umm gladiator has beaten thor before too

gladiator wins

#5 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Gladiator wins.Herc and Thor are not equals and I wish people would stop saying that.Marvel makes it so that Hercules,Ares,and Thor can compete against one another but Ares and Herc are no where near Thor's level.They may all be on the same level of fighting skill but actual strength and power...No.Herc is handicapped her because Gladiator has Heat Vision and Flight."
Ok so how did Thor beat Gladiator? And if he beat Gladiator, he should be able to beat Herc but he can't without the Odinforce, so I guess Herc still wins. Gladiator met his match with Thor and Thor met his match with Hercules. Heat vision an flight won't help Gladiator, heat vision won't have any effect on Herc since heat vision isn't that powerful and flight won't help anyone unless its an airborn fight.
#6 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc can't win this is no contest Big G owns him flight, heat vision, ice breath, and speed WTF curb stomp!!!

#7 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Herc can't win this is no contest Big G owns him flight, heat vision, ice breath, and speed WTF curb stomp!!!
"
Ok this is just like Hulk vs Superman except Hercules owns Gladiator in strenght so infact he is stronger but he can't beat Gladiator.
#8 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Herc can't win this is no contest Big G owns him flight, heat vision, ice breath, and speed WTF curb stomp!!!
"
Ok this is just like Hulk vs Superman except Hercules owns Gladiator in strenght so infact he is stronger but he can't beat Gladiator.
"
Are you High Big G is as strong as Thor. His confidence will be a max  knowing he has so many advantages in the fight  Herc can't hope to win!  Herc has never beaten Thor  he has fought him to a draw. Big G has beat Thor  I mean give me a break go look up the facts before you argue with me!
#9 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"
"
Superman will always beat the Hulk... unless it is Golden Age Supes.
#10 Edited by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Well when the heat vision is said to be hotter than the core of the sun it would defiantley effect Herc he doesn't have the speed to keep up with glads attacks and if he wanted to Kallark could just stay in the air and keep blasting Herc with heat vision or freeze him.

I think it's stupid that Thor and herc are equals becuase yeah they might have the same strength andfighting skill but thor has so much more going for him beside that.

#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"umm gladiator has beaten thor before too

gladiator wins"

That was after he lost to Thor. Then he beat Thor girl Then Thor beat him. On their first encounter Thor nearly nearly killed Gladiator till some one said don't kill him.
#12 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"umm gladiator has beaten thor before too

gladiator wins"
Gladiator only wins because of speed, heat vision and ice breath and maybe flight but in strenght Herc takes it. Don't forget Hercules's invulnerability.SeanAKAMisery said:
"

Don't forget Herc's strenght and invulnerability, Hercules is fast in running and his stamina and agility make him tireless so the only speed Gladiator has that beats Herc is flight, so I think its a tie, Herc can beat Gladiator and Gladiator can beat Herc.zee crusher said:
"Well Vance you are wrong. Thor and Hercules have duked it out more then one to prove their are infact Equals in strength. This would also mean they are equal in stamina to. Which means Hercules is stronger then Gladiator. However he unlike Thor doesn't have enough speed in the fight and would loose pretty badly.

Marvel doesn't make Ares seem like he's on Thors level by the way its the exact opposite. They make it so he lifts 70 tons an only wields and axe.

"

Exactly.
#13 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

Its not all about strength and gladiator usally press 100 tons so he is strong himself.

but all of gladiator powers just total hercules.this is isnt a strength contest its a battle that gladiator wins

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Well Vance you are wrong. Thor and Hercules have duked it out more then one to prove their are infact Equals in strength. This would also mean they are equal in stamina to. Which means Hercules is stronger then Gladiator. However he unlike Thor doesn't have enough speed in the fight and would loose pretty badly.

"
I mentioned Ares so when I said strength I mean they are above Ares level.Classic Thor isn't physically stronger than Gladiator do neither is Hercules.Marvel makes Ares seems like he's on Hercules level..He has beaten the sh#t out of Herc.In fact he punched Herc until Herc's blood was on his face.
#15 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Herclules doesn't really stand a chance. Even in close up fighting Gladiator has been known to throw hits so fast it was only felt not seen.

#16 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG WTF Big G is stronger than him and his invulnerability him more than HERC. You proved my point Herc runs while Big G flys umm lets see Big G is stronger, can fly, heat vision, ice breath, faster and will have full confidence!!! ITS OVER JUST FORGET ABOUT IT!

#17 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

just so you know hercules is in the class 100 which means he usualy presses and lifts 100 tons which is equal to gladiator

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
"OMG WTF Big G is stronger than him and his invulnerability him more than HERC. You proved my point Herc runs while Big G flys umm lets see Big G is stronger, can fly, heat vision, ice breath, faster and will have full confidence!!! ITS OVER JUST FORGET ABOUT IT!
"
Why are you mad son?
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

"
I mentioned Ares so when I said strength I mean they are above Ares level.Classic Thor isn't physically stronger than Gladiator do neither is Hercules.Marvel makes Ares seems like he's on Hercules level..He has beaten the sh#t out of Herc.In fact he punched Herc until Herc's blood was on his face."

#20 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"OMG WTF Big G is stronger than him and his invulnerability him more than HERC. You proved my point Herc runs while Big G flys umm lets see Big G is stronger, can fly, heat vision, ice breath, faster and will have full confidence!!! ITS OVER JUST FORGET ABOUT IT!
"
Why are you mad son?"
LOL omg cuz this guy thinks HERC stands a chance when he does not its quit annoying if you think about it.
#21 Edited by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

"
I mentioned Ares so when I said strength I mean they are above Ares level.Classic Thor isn't physically stronger than Gladiator do neither is Hercules.Marvel makes Ares seems like he's on Hercules level..He has beaten the sh#t out of Herc.In fact he punched Herc until Herc's blood was on his face."

Yup but right now I think Herc and Ares are equals or maybe Ares is a little stronger or its the other way around. Ares isn't stronger then Herc as it has been stated that Herc is the strongest Olympian.Trauma said:
"Its not all about strength and gladiator usally press 100 tons so he is strong himself.

but all of gladiator powers just total hercules.this is isnt a strength contest its a battle that gladiator wins"
He wins because he is strong (not as strong as Herc), he is super fast and he can fly, you have good points but if it was a battle of strenght I probably think Herc would win.zee crusher said:
"Herclules doesn't really stand a chance. Even in close up fighting Gladiator has been known to throw hits so fast it was only felt not seen."

Yeah, Thor stood a chance since he is faster than Herc and he has Mjolnir
#22 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

"

"
Well Ares did get his power amped up. He was able to lift 210 tons at one point at which he still lost to Thor in warrior skills. Marvel doesn't do anything for ares to the point where he is on  the avengers team and isn't even considered the strongest and he's the god of war.

Classic Thor has been seen hitting tanks so hard with a tree that it got destroyed on the molecular level. Classic Thor has been seen using his finger to make a hammer out our uru from a uru bolder a substance made of nearly indestructible metal. I think its safe to say he's stronger then gladiator.

Hercules has been seen holding planet earth on his back. Which is more then I can say for Gladiator who I like and all was only seen pushing an asteriod through space.
#23 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"just so you know hercules is in the class 100 which means he usualy presses and lifts 100 tons which is equal to gladiator"

Don't start that 100 tons is just a base strength both have done stuff way out of that range it's just Gladiator has a lot more bigger and better feats than Herc.
#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

"

Yup but right now I think Herc and Ares are equals or maybe Ares is a little stronger or its the other way around. Ares isn't stronger then Herc as it has been stated that Herc is the strongest Olympian.Trauma said:
"Its not all about strength and gladiator usally press 100 tons so he is strong himself.

but all of gladiator powers just total hercules.this is isnt a strength contest its a battle that gladiator wins"
He wins because he is strong (not as strong as Herc), he is super fast and he can fly, you have good points but if it was a battle of strenght I probably think Herc would win.zee crusher said:
"Herclules doesn't really stand a chance. Even in close up fighting Gladiator has been known to throw hits so fast it was only felt not seen."

Yeah, Thor stood a chance since he is faster than Herc.
"
I NEVER SAID ARES IS STRONGER THAN HERC.My point in mentioning Ares is whenever he fights Herc he seems to be competiton for him even though Herc is about as good of a fighter and is far stronger.It is the same thing with Herc and Thor.Thor and Herc are not equals.Thor is far more powerful than him and he can fly.Physical strength is worthless when you don't have to get close to your opponent.
#25 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio
venom hybrid said:
"Trauma said:
"just so you know hercules is in the class 100 which means he usualy presses and lifts 100 tons which is equal to gladiator"

Don't start that 100 tons is just a base strength both have done stuff way out of that range it's just Gladiator has a lot more bigger and better feats than Herc."

lol dude im agreeing with you. Im saying herculaes isnt much stronger than gladiator if at all

i know gladiator wins this haha

#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
venom hybrid said:
"Trauma said:

Don't start that 100 tons is just a base strength both have done stuff way out of that range it's just Gladiator has a lot more bigger and better feats than Herc."
100 TONS IS A BASE!!!!!.NO HERO IN THE MARVEL U JUST RANDOMLY LIFTS OVER 100 TONS.Lifting over 100 tons is circumstantial.
#27 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
Hercules and Thor are equal in Power ? 
#28 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys just let this die we all know who wins and why its a CURB Stomp plain and simple lol

#29 Edited by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hercules and Thor are equal in Power ? "
Not at all.Physical strength maybe.
#30 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

"

"
Well Ares did get his power amped up. He was able to lift 210 tons at one point at which he still lost to Thor in warrior skills. Marvel doesn't do anything for ares to the point where he is on  the avengers team and isn't even considered the strongest and he's the god of war.

Classic Thor has been seen hitting tanks so hard with a tree that it got destroyed on the molecular level. Classic Thor has been seen using his finger to make a hammer out our uru from a uru bolder a substance made of nearly indestructible metal. I think its safe to say he's stronger then gladiator.

Hercules has been seen holding planet earth on his back. Which is more then I can say for Gladiator who I like and all was only seen pushing an asteriod through space.
"

Well Glads did collapse a star with his bare hands so he can do impossible things.

Wow marvel really messed up there if they were trying to use that from the Myth becuase Herc held up the heavens not the world at least i'm pretty sure thats what it is from his 12 tasks or something
#31 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"venom hybrid said:
"Trauma said:

lol dude im agreeing with you. Im saying herculaes isnt much stronger than gladiator if at all

"
Gladiator has lifted an asteroid and Hercules has lifted the Earth. I think its safe to say that Herc has a feat that not even Gladiator has done, although Gladiator has said he can move entire planets. I think they are equal in strenght but in an all out fight, Gladiator wins.
#32 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"Trauma said:
"venom hybrid said:
"Trauma said:

"
Gladiator has lifted an asteroid and Hercules has lifted the Earth. I think its safe to say that Herc has a feat that not even Gladiator has done, although Gladiator has said he can move entire planets. I think they are equal in strenght but in an all out fight, Gladiator wins.
"
has herc destroyed a planet with his fist wait how could he, he cant even fly what a waste of his power.
#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
venom hybrid said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

"

"

"

Well Glads did collapse a star with his bare hands so he can do impossible things.

Wow marvel really messed up there if they were trying to use that from the Myth becuase Herc held up the heavens not the world at least i'm pretty sure thats what it is from his 12 tasks or something"
Gladiator cannot do that.It was said he can do it in the comics..but I think it's a hyperbole because he hasn't done it.
#34 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"Trauma said:
"venom hybrid said:
"Trauma said:

"
"

thank you there are basically equal in strength and if it was just a strength contest then gladiator would have a serious challenge but since its not gladiator wins
#35 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"venom hybrid said:
"Trauma said:

100 TONS IS A BASE!!!!!.NO HERO IN THE MARVEL U JUST RANDOMLY LIFTS OVER 100 TONS.Lifting over 100 tons is circumstantial."

85% of heroes in marvel lift over 100 tons.
#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"venom hybrid said:
"Trauma said:

100 TONS IS A BASE!!!!!.NO HERO IN THE MARVEL U JUST RANDOMLY LIFTS OVER 100 TONS.Lifting over 100 tons is circumstantial."

85% of heroes in marvel lift over 100 tons."
No they don't.
#37 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"venom hybrid said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

"

"

"

Wow marvel really messed up there if they were trying to use that from the Myth becuase Herc held up the heavens not the world at least i'm pretty sure thats what it is from his 12 tasks or something"
Gladiator cannot do that.It was said he can do it in the comics..but I think it's a hyperbole because he hasn't done it."

@vance: They didn't mess up. In mythologoy he went to meet atlas the guy that is seen holding the earth on his back. In comics the same thing happened.

Yes Gladiator can do that in the comic he said he could destroy planets not move them and could fly through hearts of stars. The next comic he was seen destroying and entire planet with three hits and flying through the heart of a star at 100 times the speed of light.
#38 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
venom hybrid said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

"

"

"

Collapsing a star has nothing to do with strenght, to collapse a star it has to feel the weight of its own gravity, Gladiator probably has some gravitational manipulating power.
#39 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

One sec it was me who said that it wasn't earth and that Atlas held up the sky i'll check back it's part of \hercules 12 tasks to gain godhood or something

#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"venom hybrid said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

"

"

"

Gladiator cannot do that.It was said he can do it in the comics..but I think it's a hyperbole because he hasn't done it."

@vance: They didn't mess up. In mythologoy he went to meet atlas the guy that is seen holding the earth on his back. In comics the same thing happened.

Yes Gladiator can do that in the comic he said he could destroy planets not move them and could fly through hearts of stars. The next comic he was seen destroying and entire planet with three hits and flying through the heart of a star at 100 times the speed of light."
He flew thorough a star not collapsed it with his barehands....
#41 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"venom hybrid said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

"

"

"

Collapsing a star has nothing to do with strenght, to collapse a star it has to feel the weight of its own gravity, Gladiator probably has some gravitational manipulating power.
"
Nope he don't have that power he just flew through it and destroyed it and that does take strength.
#42 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"venom hybrid said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

"

"

"

Yes Gladiator can do that in the comic he said he could destroy planets not move them and could fly through hearts of stars. The next comic he was seen destroying and entire planet with three hits and flying through the heart of a star at 100 times the speed of light."
He flew thorough a star not collapsed it with his barehands...."

That shows his invulnerability not strenght, it is still an impressive feat since I doubt Herc or Thor being able to do that.
#43 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"
He flew through it to fast. But notice when superman holds a blackhole its counted as strength. When gladiator flies through a star it isn't lol.

Vance Astro said:
"He flew thorough a star not collapsed it with his barehands...."

When did I mention anything about a collapsing star?

venom hybrid said:
"One sec it was me who said that it wasn't earth and that Atlas held up the sky i'll check back it's part of \hercules 12 tasks to gain godhood or something"

I can post the pic. He held earth not the heavens.
#44 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"venom hybrid said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

"

"

"

He flew thorough a star not collapsed it with his barehands...."

That shows his invulnerability not strenght, it is still an impressive feat since I doubt Herc or Thor being able to do that."
Thor might Herc no unless he learned to fly lol
#45 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay sorry about the atlas thing he did hold up the earth and the sky.

#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Theracles said:
"
He flew through it to fast. But notice when superman holds a blackhole its counted as strength. When gladiator flies through a star it isn't lol.

Vance Astro said:
"He flew thorough a star not collapsed it with his barehands...."

When did I mention anything about a collapsing star?

venom hybrid said:
"One sec it was me who said that it wasn't earth and that Atlas held up the sky i'll check back it's part of \hercules 12 tasks to gain godhood or something"

I can post the pic. He held earth not the heavens.
"
YOU DIDN'T MENTION ABOUT COLLAPSING THE STAR SOMEONE ELSE DID AND I RESPONDED TO THEM AND THEN YOU RESPONDED TO ME SO ASKING ME THAT QUESTION PROVES YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ MY POST...
#47 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"venom hybrid said:
"Trauma said:

That's a lie.
#48 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"venom hybrid said:
"Trauma said:

That's a lie.
"
I know.I told him already.
#49 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Theracles said:
"venom hybrid said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

"

"

"

"
Nope he don't have that power he just flew through it and destroyed it and that does take strength.
"
He flew through it which needs invulnerability, and destroying it means he probably went through the core since every star's core shouldn't clash with solid objects which cause the star to collaps, it doesn't take strenght at all. A star isn't something like a rock that takes strenght to collapse it, a star is energy and radiation.
#50 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Theracles said:
"venom hybrid said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

"

"

"

"
"
He flew through it which needs invulnerability, and destroying it means he probably went through the core since every star's core shouldn't clash with solid objects which cause the star to collaps, it doesn't take strenght at all. A star isn't something like a rock that takes strenght to collapse it, a star is energy and radiation.
"
Oh I see well true that then