• 83 results
#1 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Hercules throw both comic vine's and Marvel's Gambits into space.

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

You don't want him to post so you make a thread you know he's likely to spam in? Brilliant.

#3 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

I know, not one of my better moves. But someone has got to do something.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, Gambit0 you need to stop with the mutiposting. Its really annoying. As for the battle I don't think that Gambit could do much to Herc. Yeah he can make things explode but Herc could take it. And with one punch Gambit would be down.

#5 Posted by -000 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, looks like Gambit won, he got a ton of votes ;).

#6 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

(rollseyes)

Herc wins this for the same reason Thor beats Wolverine.

One three letter word.

G-O-D.

#7 Posted by Sanit (308 posts) - - Show Bio

if i had the authority here i would delete all of gambits post and make him start from 0 lol

#8 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanit says:

"if i had the authority here i would delete all of gambits post and make him start from 0 lol"

Maybe someone should tell him that HE is as annoying as the real gambit. Gambit throws cards and lives with Northstar. Jubilee is a better character.

#9 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84609 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"Sanit says:
"if i had the authority here i would delete all of gambits post and make him start from 0 lol"
Maybe someone should tell him that HE is as annoying as the real gambit. Gambit throws cards and lives with Northstar. Jubilee is a better character."

What?

#10 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

with the incredible force that has HERCULES all they thought that he takes the easy victory but I think that the powers of Gambit they reach to conquer the impressive HERCULES. The gambit is a mutant the very astute, big fighter and if it uses its powers and it takes advantage of the things of its environment to conquer HERCULES well

#11 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84609 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

"with the incredible force that has HERCULES all they thought that he takes the easy victory but I think that the powers of Gambit they reach to conquer the impressive HERCULES. The gambit is a mutant the very astute, big fighter and if it uses its powers and it takes advantage of the things of its environment to conquer HERCULES well
" />http://linkyz.blog.jeuxvideo.com/images/mn/1123582069.jpg"

In what world does Gambit beat Hercules?

#12 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

if that is what I say Gambit has the power to conquer HERCULES

#13 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84609 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules is a god, and Gambit is a thief from New Orleans, I'm just curious how this plays out to an advatage for Gambit? I like Gambit, but I also know he's not on the same level as Hercules.

#14 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"GambitO says:
"with the incredible force that has HERCULES all they thought that he takes the easy victory but I think that the powers of Gambit they reach to conquer the impressive HERCULES. The gambit is a mutant the very astute, big fighter and if it uses its powers and it takes advantage of the things of its environment to conquer HERCULES well
In" />http://linkyz.blog.jeuxvideo.com/images/mn/1123582069.jpg"
In what world does Gambit beat Hercules?" I guess in the world of GambitO.
#15 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84609 posts) - - Show Bio

Superfire says:

"Gambler says:
"GambitO says:
In" />http://linkyz.blog.jeuxvideo.com/images/mn/1123582069.jpg"
In what world does Gambit beat Hercules?"
I guess in the world of GambitO. "

LMAO

#16 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

it is correct because my world is the world of the comics and there the Gambit wins HERCULES

#17 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84609 posts) - - Show Bio

Your right. Gambit is the most powerful character ever created, he could kill Superman just by looking at him, He'd kick Emma Frost's ass amd Charles's to.

#18 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Your right. Gambit is the most powerful character ever created, he could kill Superman just by looking at him, He'd kick Emma Frost's ass amd Charles's to."
Don't for get about Living Tribunal or the One-Above-All. He beat them in his sleep.
#19 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

HERCULES Reasons 1. Son of a god not just any god THE GOD OF GOD Zues 2. Demi God 3. Years of experiance in combat (Many Many years) 4. The Dude also is pretty much invincible 5. One solid Punch 6. Demi GOD ( I said it I know just knocking the point home)
Post Edited:2007-05-17 20:25:53

#20 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84609 posts) - - Show Bio

You cant talk to this guy, its all Gambit all the time.

#21 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler I listen a lot of wisdom in its post I congratulate him and I agree totally

Gambit lives

LE DIABLE BLANC

#22 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you read comics , Im just asking I mean you do right

#23 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe doubting of the great Gambit?

if it uses their maximum to be capable to of exploding of everything with thinking it HERCULES will die disintegrated

#24 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84609 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit isnt great, he's a cool and collected lady's man with some nice skillz. What he's not, is a $#@!ing powerhouse who can take down a god.

#25 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

ACHILLES was a simple warrior the same as ODYSSEUS but until the gods they had them respect one it limits him oneself Gambler everything it is possible

#26 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ok... let's look at this objectivly...

Hercules is immune to all known diseases

cannot die under conventional circumstances

Hercules' body is highly resistant to physical injury and has withstood the impact of high caliber machine gun shells, falls from tremendous heights, exposure to temperature extremes and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury.

and gambit's powers that could actually harm him?

he has a staff... ok, and his energy blast cards...

neither of which could actually harm hercules, i reiterate just to get the point accross.

are people getting it now?

M

#27 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84609 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

"ACHILLES was a simple warrior the same as ODYSSEUS but until the gods they had them respect one it limits him oneself Gambler everything it is possible "
Achilles killed Hector. Hector was a man not a god. I now hate Gambit, you've turned a cool character into a joke.
Post Edited:2007-05-18 11:33:39
#29 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84609 posts) - - Show Bio

You do know those are results based on by fans and not by fact right? Is there anybody you think Gambit cant beat? I mean whats the deal, are you this guys press agent or what.

#30 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

You mean Hercules from Marvel right?

He can rip Gambit in half. Literally.

#31 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84609 posts) - - Show Bio

Photon says:

"You mean Hercules from Marvel right? He can rip Gambit in half. Literally. 1"

You know that, I know that, the entire world knows that, well almost the entire world.

#32 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

"http://www.comicvine.com/superbigbattle/gambit-VS-spider-woman/&itemId=1499&itemIdPrev=10226&powId=14&pV=1499&oV=1499&vsId=1453"

so you've just disregarded everything i've said about hercules strength and powers... strange, i didn't really expect any better.

you know, you're doing to gambit exactly what some other fans have done to the hulk... it's a sad day when some fans are so obsessed with one character that they are driving other people away from the character.

i actually used to like the hulk and gambit as characters, now i just ignore any threads to do with them.

M

#34 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

"http://www.comicvine.com/superbigbattle/gambit-VS-nimrod/&itemId=1499&itemIdPrev=3507&powId=14&pV=1499&oV=1499&vsId=13314"

wow, did you do all the votes for gambit yourself?

shakes head and walks away

M

#35 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not gunna change his mind, why bother?

#36 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i just feel i should at least try and talk some sense into people... maybe then the rest of the site won't just ostrecise them...

i know, i keep hoping for the best in people and being dissapointed...

maybe he'll change, i hope and prey he does or i'll definitely be asking redlamp for that ignore button again.

M

#37 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel you methos. Look, Hercules knocked the life out of Thor. Hercules is something like a demigod. Gambit is powerful, but even if he throws the entire deck on Hercules' balls, Gambler will be lucky to have some pubes burned off of Hercules. Hercules can go toe to toe with Superman, Hulk, Thor, the Thing etc.

Gambler ain't got sh!t on that.

#38 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

The gambit has so much dexterity that would win HERCULES to

#39 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Dexterity means backflips and hoopty hoops. Hercules has unlimited stamina. Sure, Gambler will dodge some attacks, but Hercules can just keep going and going and going and going and going... And going.

Drop the fanboyism, it isn't helping anyone.

#40 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

"The gambit has so much dexterity that would win HERCULES to "

ok... i'm gonna stick with this one...

Dexterity... right, Gambit may be agile, but he isn't going to beat a DEMIGOD with that.

he has nothing in his arsenal that could actually damage Hercules in any way, please if you know something about gambits weaponrey that i don't, share the knowledge.

M

#41 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84609 posts) - - Show Bio

Photon says:

"I feel you methos. Look, Hercules knocked the life out of Thor. Hercules is something like a demigod. Gambit is powerful, but even if he throws the entire deck on Hercules' balls, Gambler will be lucky to have some pubes burned off of Hercules. Hercules can go toe to toe with Superman, Hulk, Thor, the Thing etc. Gambler ain't got sh!t on that. 1"

What? Gambit is who where talking about, not Gambler :)

#42 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Photon says:
" Gambler ain't got sh!t on that. 1"
What? Gambit is who where talking about, not Gambler :)"

oh god... missed that one lol

freudian slip there photon?

M

#43 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea yea... You know what I meant.

#44 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

GMBIT has the enough power to destroy the whole earth in one of the futures made it this demonstrates that he has the enough explosive power to conquer HERCULES

The New Sun is an alternate Gambit, who was raised with his full power and intended to become the fulfillment of an ancient Guild prophecy to create Heaven on Earth. However instead, when he charged up his power in a special ritual, a chain reaction was started that caused everyone on Earth beside himself to burn up. Failing to remake time, the New Sun traveled to other universes, hoping to prevent the same thing from happening there. However, he found many worlds in ruins, often because of that world’s version of Gambit. Coming to the main Marvel Universe, he first attempted to create a new world where everyone would eventually be transported to, using the main reality’s Gambit to help (without revealing to him who he truly was). When he learned that his plan wasn’t possible, he tried to kill Gambit, transporting both of them to his destroyed homeworld before he became a threat to the main universe’s Earth world as well. During their final conflict, Gambit finally blasted the New Sun, burning out his recently increased powers, just as the New Sun died.

#45 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84609 posts) - - Show Bio

Its still funny either way.

#46 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

You're a good man, methos... nicer than me at any rate.

Just because someone has a huge Gambit-centric/X-centric/Marvel-centric bias and is so ignorantly stubborn its not even funny is no reason to ostricize them.

Sure, he has no nettique to speak of, and is largely clueless about any charcters other than his favorites, (I won't knock his typing skills since English isn't his first language) but he's said repeatedly that he deserves another chance... so that makes it okay, right?

/sarcasm

Where's that hypothetical IGNORE button again?

#47 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

"GMBIT has the enough power to destroy the whole earth in one of the futures made it this demonstrates that he has the enough explosive power to conquer HERCULES The New Sun is an alternate Gambit, who was raised with his full power and intended to become the fulfillment of an ancient Guild prophecy to create Heaven on Earth. However instead, when he charged up his power in a special ritual, a chain reaction was started that caused everyone on Earth beside himself to burn up. Failing to remake time, the New Sun traveled to other universes, hoping to prevent the same thing from happening there. However, he found many worlds in ruins, often because of that world’s version of Gambit. Coming to the main Marvel Universe, he first attempted to create a new world where everyone would eventually be transported to, using the main reality’s Gambit to help (without revealing to him who he truly was). When he learned that his plan wasn’t possible, he tried to kill Gambit, transporting both of them to his destroyed homeworld before he became a threat to the main universe’s Earth world as well. During their final conflict, Gambit finally blasted the New Sun, burning out his recently increased powers, just as the New Sun died. "

ok... can you please point me to these issues where it happened.

not an 'elseworld', 'imagniary' tale or anything like that but standard continuity.

you're stating here that gambit has pretty much the powers of a god, and this i would like to see...

please, i'm giving you a chance here to show me where in standarm marvel continuity Gambit has enough power to take down a sun, because if you're talking 'other versions' of characters i'll bring to light Hercules, or 'Heracles' (origonal name) from the DCU who bound and captured not only Wonder Woman, but the entire amazon race and then took on the god's themselves, eventually only to be taken down by 'The Quintessence'.

M

#48 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinister fact surgery to the Gambit to control their powers since they were unstable and then when the NEW SUN arrives to the continuity the normal gambit a new surgery that was made recover the integrity of its powers

If the NEW SUN destroys the earth and of the Gambit of normal continuity the defeat NewSun this means that the powers of Gambit to the maximum could destroy something many that the earth

#49 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

methos says:

"GambitO says:
"GMBIT has the enough power to destroy the whole earth in one of the futures made it this demonstrates that he has the enough explosive power to conquer HERCULES The New Sun is an alternate Gambit, who was raised with his full power and intended to become the fulfillment of an ancient Guild prophecy to create Heaven on Earth. However instead, when he charged up his power in a special ritual, a chain reaction was started that caused everyone on Earth beside himself to burn up. Failing to remake time, the New Sun traveled to other universes, hoping to prevent the same thing from happening there. However, he found many worlds in ruins, often because of that world’s version of Gambit. Coming to the main Marvel Universe, he first attempted to create a new world where everyone would eventually be transported to, using the main reality’s Gambit to help (without revealing to him who he truly was). When he learned that his plan wasn’t possible, he tried to kill Gambit, transporting both of them to his destroyed homeworld before he became a threat to the main universe’s Earth world as well. During their final conflict, Gambit finally blasted the New Sun, burning out his recently increased powers, just as the New Sun died. "

ok... can you please point me to these issues where it happened.

not an 'elseworld', 'imagniary' tale or anything like that but standard continuity.

you're stating here that gambit has pretty much the powers of a god, and this i would like to see...

please, i'm giving you a chance here to show me where in standarm marvel continuity Gambit has enough power to take down a sun, because if you're talking 'other versions' of characters i'll bring to light Hercules, or 'Heracles' (origonal name) from the DCU who bound and captured not only Wonder Woman, but the entire amazon race and then took on the god's themselves, eventually only to be taken down by 'The Quintessence'.

M"

I think because of how time travel and alternate dimensions work in Marvel (think about Cable or the Exiles, who actually cross over and are considered "real", standard characters even though they're not 616 in origin) that they're more valid in an argument than DC's elseworlds. I don't think all of them are though (New Sun is definitely not, at least not for this battle). Bringing up an alternate company's (not even just alternate reality) version of a character is something else entirely.

Post Edited:2007-05-18 13:00:21

#50 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

comedian?

because I don't see him grace there is a lot of possibility so that gambit wins HERCULES