Hercules vs Doc Samson

Shattered Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Shattered Hand

Disregarding what happened in civil war when Herc brushes Samson off in one panel. Who'd win in a straight up fist fight both prepared aware.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Herc.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Forever

Isn't there a huge power disparity? Last time I read Doc Samson he was lifting maybe 25 tons.

Shattered Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shattered Hand

Nah that was a looooong time ago, he has actually knocked out the hulk before.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Forever

ah well I still say Herc and his at least hundreds of years of fighting experience would be too much for Doc Samson.

The Trigger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Trigger

Definitely Hercules.

Logic Mark II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Logic Mark II

Yeah Herc gets it with his strength alone [disregarding writers making the PRINCE OF POWER the prince of being jobbed], factor in his fighting skill and its just wrong....wrong, why Shattered Hand why?

Shattered Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shattered Hand

Cause I like Doc Samson God Dammit! Maybe I shoulda put him up against Jubilee or something...

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Forever

Shattered Hand says:

"Cause I like Doc Samson God Dammit! Maybe I shoulda put him up against Jubilee or something..."

He might have lasted longer.

Logic Mark II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Logic Mark II

HHAHAHAAAHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Valkaad

Shattered Hand says:

"Cause I like Doc Samson God Dammit! Maybe I shoulda put him up against Jubilee or something..."

I really like Doc Samson a lot too!! He was origiinally at around 75 tons and for some reason they de-powered him. However since thor is the god of thunder and has class 100 and Hercules is the God of Strength (I know it's two different panthenons) I think Hercules is WAY over 100 tons. I would put hercules raw strength just picking up weight against just about anyone (within reason)

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Forever

Valkaad says:

"Shattered Hand says:
I really like Doc Samson a lot too!! He was origiinally at around 75 tons and for some reason they de-powered him. However since thor is the god of thunder and has class 100 and Hercules is the God of Strength (I know it's two different panthenons) I think Hercules is WAY over 100 tons. I would put hercules raw strength just picking up weight against just about anyone (within reason)"

Hercules does tend to fair very well against Thor, when it's just hand to hand.

Shattered Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shattered Hand

Well being the God of Strength seems to just about buy you a cheese sandwich this days if you happen to be fighting the Hulk...you could argue Herc allowed him and wanted to show him that he was on the same side...but in my dim and distant optimism I would just liked Herc to school it into him :P

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Valkaad

Forever says:

"Valkaad says:
"Shattered Hand says:
I really like Doc Samson a lot too!! He was origiinally at around 75 tons and for some reason they de-powered him. However since thor is the god of thunder and has class 100 and Hercules is the God of Strength (I know it's two different panthenons) I think Hercules is WAY over 100 tons. I would put hercules raw strength just picking up weight against just about anyone (within reason)"
Hercules does tend to fair very well against Thor, when it's just hand to hand."

Yeah Thor is more "Godly" and has a lot more at his disposal mjolnir for instance. But in just a simple who can lift the most I give it to HERC over just about anyone. Also in pure hand to hand no weapons I think Herc has Thor beat.

Logic Mark II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Logic Mark II

Yeah Herc is above Thor hand to hand when he is serious. He nearly killed him in Blood Oath Thor was forced to use lightning couldnt take the Prince of Power hand to hand.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By PowerHerc

@Logic Mark II:
@Valkaad: 

Yea!  Verily!   

Thor himself is merely a close second to Hercules in strength and Hand to Hand combat skills. 

Doc Samson is in way over his head against Herc and will get his ass beat.