#1 Posted by ComicVineAddict23 (186 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

• Random encounter
  • They start 25 ft. apart
  • Hercules can use his Golden Mace and Nemean Lion Skin, and Jin can use his powers

#2 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

i say devil out of tekken fanboyism and bias. but he outclasses him in every way except strength

#3 Posted by Chosen1 (165 posts) - - Show Bio

What a joke, Hercules wins easily.

#4 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules Nemean Lion skin makes him almost invincible...and his blows would really damage Jin, his only chance is to bust the planet or take Herc out to space and leave him floating.

#5 Posted by MarvelAvengersAlliance10 (222 posts) - - Show Bio

You're kidding right? The post itself is a joke, but I won't flag you. Hercules would win via:

#6 Posted by Relentless1 (236 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

Hercules Nemean Lion skin makes him almost invincible...and his blows would really damage Jin, his only chance is to bust the planet or take Herc out to space and leave him floating.

Hercules can also destroy planets and he can also survive in space.

@chaos-soul said:

i say devil out of tekken fanboyism and bias. but he outclasses him in every way except strength

Hercules outclasses Devil Jin Kazama at all time.

Hercules wins via death, fanboys.

#7 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Relentless1 said:

@IZZR said:

@chaos-soul said:

Absolutely...i meant Jins only way of winning is to fly up bust the planet and high tail it out of there lol.
#8 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelAvengersAlliance10: Why did Sentry rip Hercules to shred?

#9 Posted by Relentless1 (236 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Relentless1 said:

@IZZR said:

@chaos-soul said:

Absolutely...i meant Jins only way of winning is to fly up bust the planet and high tail it out of there lol.

Hercules can also bust planets and he can survive in a planet-busting blasts, 'cause his strength and durability are at the par with Thor's and Hulk's strength, even matching Superman's and Wonder Woman's strength. And I have questions:

1. Can Devil Jin defeat Thor, Hulk, and Juggernaut?

2. Can Devil Jin hurt Galactus?

3. Can Devil Jin bust planets using only his bare hands, in which Hercules, Hulk, and Thor can do easily?

4. Can Devil Jin survive in the heart of the sun with no discomfort?

#10 Posted by Chosen1 (165 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag:

The one Sentry ripped apart is Ares.

#11 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Relentless1: Alright you know what you're new to comicvine so ill overlook the fact you called me a dumbass youre obviously a little kid who is a bit to over infatuated with comics and need to calm down, I did say Herc would destroy him so his only chance is to run and bust the planet, Herc cannot do anything after that he cannot fly he will float for eternity so what is your point??? Jin would never engage him in H2H combat. Welcome to Comicvine poozer.
#12 Posted by Relentless1 (236 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos-soul said:

@IZZR said:

@IZZR said:

@Relentless1 said:

@IZZR said:

@chaos-soul said:

Hercules would just bitch slap Devil Jin within 0.0000001 seconds.

#13 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chosen1: OH I thought Hercules because of the battle, but still why did he rip him apart?

#14 Posted by Chosen1 (165 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag: Sentry killed Ares. only posted it to imagine Hercules ripping Devil Jin apart.

#15 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chosen1: Sentry is a jerk. And ahh okay gotcha. Thanks for clearing it up.

#16 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

did no one see that i said out of fanboyism and bias. of course herc wins. devil jin is just faster

#17 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chosen1 said:

@PlasticBag:

The one Sentry ripped apart is Ares.

And Carnage ;-)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#18 Posted by RetardedMonkey (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Devil Jin?? LOL. Hercules would destroy him without breaking a sweat.

#19 Posted by MarvelvsDCuniverse (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Devil Jin might be faster, but Hercules outclasses him all time.

#20 Posted by Hyperlight (5861 posts) - - Show Bio

hercules.....

#21 Posted by NeonGameWave (7785 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules wins this.

#22 Posted by MarvelvsDCuniverse (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules wins.

#23 Posted by Deadgod (1444 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules

#24 Posted by TheRealDeal153 (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Jin did his best to hurt Hercules. Hercules started to laugh out loud and ask: "Are you really fighting or just playing?". Then Hercules killed Jin in a stomp.

#25 Posted by Rampage007 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules beats the s&^% out of any version of Jin Kazama.

#26 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt Devil jin has the physical strength to even remotely come close to harming Hercules. Pretty much everything is assumed about his power, he is relatively featless and has only been seen fighting Devil Kazuya...

Speed is debatable, I suppose. But what good is speed if you can't lift and toss a an air craft carrier like a tennis ball?

#27 Edited by MKMarvelDCfan4life (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Devil Jin stands no chance in hell. Hercules $^%7s him on him.

#28 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules is stronger, has better reflexes, is more durable, is a better fighter, and has more experience.

Who do you think would win?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#29 Posted by dondave (37608 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules

#30 Posted by jamesisaacs (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Where and what does Jin's demon power stem from though?