• 166 results
#151 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@nobody134:i didn't say she is more powerful than wonder woman and superman,i just used all her fights against them as proof that she is close to their league,and considering she has god like powers as wonder woman,i think her showings of being near them make sense.

#152 Posted by NoBody134 (298 posts) - - Show Bio

@nobody134:i didn't say she is more powerful than wonder woman and superman,i just used all her fights against them as proof that she is close to their league,and considering she has god like powers as wonder woman,i think her showings of being near them make sense.

Yeah, the only thing i wanted to say is that you should'nt use superman as a source for scaling unless you've got something else to put your character on his level in the first place.

#153 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

cheetah wins,here some scans to prove it.

first for the people that want to say she loses to street level characters.

and now.

#155 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetah takes his mace, loincloth, wallet and his life before he knows what happened.

#156 Edited by agent41 (3520 posts) - - Show Bio

cheetah.

#157 Posted by XiiX (8699 posts) - - Show Bio

1up.

#158 Posted by dondave (38442 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate

Cheetah takes his mace, loincloth, wallet and his life before he knows what happened.

#159 Posted by DemonKnights (5394 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetah

#160 Posted by GreatCaesarsGhost (3152 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread made me remember that Cheetah is top tier. Baaaad ass.

#161 Posted by agent41 (3520 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetah stomps.

#162 Posted by agent41 (3520 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread made me remember that Cheetah is top tier. Baaaad ass.

good to know that.

#163 Posted by BeaconofStrength (5957 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: Why do you keep bumping a stomp thread?

#164 Posted by agent41 (3520 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: Why do you keep bumping a stomp thread?

why some people keep talking about Cheetah as a weaklink?.

#165 Posted by BeaconofStrength (5957 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: You're not proving anything by just saying she stomps, in an obvious stomp match. It'd be better to put her against someone who'd put up a good fight.

Now it just seems you're just beating a dead horse, when you bump these threads.

#166 Posted by agent41 (3520 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: You're not proving anything by just saying she stomps, in an obvious stomp match. It'd be better to put her against someone who'd put up a good fight.

Now it just seems you're just beating a dead horse, when you bump these threads.

with the amount of people that puts her in street level here,i don't think that would work.

#167 Edited by BeaconofStrength (5957 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: So you'll think it'll help by just blankly stating she stomps, in a match where she does stomp?

That's definitely not accomplishing a point.

It's like me putting Beta Ray Bill in a match with Wolverine, because I think Beta Ray Bill is underrated. It doesn't do anything to prove he's power.

#168 Edited by agent41 (3520 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: So you'll think it'll help by just blankly stating she stomps, in a match where she does stomp?

That's definitely not accomplishing a point.

It's like me putting Beta Ray Bill in a match with Wolverine, because I think Beta Ray Bill is underrated. It doesn't do anything to prove he's power.

it's just that i see some people underestimating her so much no matter how many great feats she has.

#169 Edited by BeaconofStrength (5957 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: And you keep insisting to bump a spite thread.

Pitting her against an apponent she'll stomp won't prove your point. Put her up against a good apponent, then post her feats.

It gets boring seeing the same 3 Cheetah stomp threads you bump every other day.