• 158 results
#101 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:cheetah is much faster than hercules.

Thats what confuses me, i agree with you that Cheetah is in fact much faster than Hercules, i mentioned that much in my post as well.

#102 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: lol. Seriously dude you're being presumptuous. I'm not here to pick a fight. Just because I'm not siding with WW doesn't mean I'm underestimating her. Your being to paranoid about this.

try to explain how can hercules win?,he has no chance against cheetah's speed,and her claws can easily cut him and she can turn him into a cheetah,and her physical stats allow her to take blows from him but he won't tag her so it doesn-t matter anyway,i say you underestimate cheetah because you are siding with hercules ignoring all these points i mentioned.

#103 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:i just can-t understand you,since that thread with ms marvel where you kep saying that there is no proof that wonder woman is faster than her,since then i don-t know what to think,seems that no feat from her is enough for you and it seems that you aren-t that strict with other characters's feats.

#104 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4552 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: lol. What? You have serious issue's dude. lol.

#105 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio
#106 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:i just can-t understand you,since that thread with ms marvel where you kep saying that there is no proof that wonder woman is faster than her,since then i don-t know what to think,seems that no feat from her is enough for you and it seems that you aren-t that strict with other characters's feats.

Thats not what i said , i used the world "probably" while you said i should have used "definitely" and i just gave you a reason why the word was used, and i outright said i dont disagree with you, she most likely is many times faster than Ms Marvel she just doesnt have quantifiable speed feat to outright put her faster, i.e. a nanosecond feat or an actual speedblitz feat.

I would have tired i debate with you nicely but instead of trying to even consider , maybe, i position was justifined, you first accused me of trolling, then after few argument you started putting in random scans none of which addressed the point i was making, a lack of outright quantifiable speed feat.

I mean ok if i wanted to twist around for hercules, i can show you him blocking light based attacks just fine, i even showed you an instance where his speed was mentioned to be operational in nanosecond, something you cant show me from Wonder Woman nor cheetah, then you show me few scans of Wonder Woman punching and kicking at superspeed, i can show you the same from hercules really.

I mean can you really show me anything to outright say Wonder Woman was moving her arms any faster than hercules (1 scan is of Hercules second of Wonder Woman)

You see what i am getting at, Wonder Woman was created to be a faster than someone like Ms Marvel, problem is while we have some second hand insinuation of her being faster than Superman, she has very little in terms of quantifiable feat to definitely, unarguably, and unambigiously to show she is faster than anyone with even a slightest bit of speed, and hence the use of the world "probably" while simultaneously never disagreeing with you or anyone else who said Wonder Woman is significantly faster.

But yeah i dont to continue this discussion further, because you make no attempt to see my position and you are going to go around throwing demining stuffs like "arent you tired of discrediting wonder woman's speed", "now you are trolling" etc.

Let this just be the end of the discussion, we dont agree with each other on this regard.

#107 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:wonder woman has quantifiable speed,what about the issue where a guy shoot at a woman and wonder woman moved to that place and blocked the bullet that was shot before she started to move,or when she has been seen outflying militar jets easily?,or her reaching outer space within seconds?,all of those feats are massively hypersonic feats,she has even better,like when darksied shoot omega beams against superman and wonder woman came out of nowhere and blocked them.

#108 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Half the things here are pure travel speed, the rest blocking a bullet every single street level worth mentioning has done that. Blocking lightbased attack every single street level has done that. None of those are quantifiable.

Lets just drop it, you are going to go around in circle pretending how i am low balling Wonder Woman, and refusing to see what i am trying to say, that Wonder Woman isnt slow, she lacks a quantifiable reaction speed like say nanosecond, or outright blitzing someone in a fight with a superspeed.

#109 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: pre 52 wonder woman speedblitzed powegirl,ares,amazo,and we also has wonder woman being faster than thought on panel.

#110 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: pre 52 wonder woman speedblitzed powegirl,ares,amazo,and we also has wonder woman being faster than thought on panel.

We have been thru the Power Girl instance, because that wasnt a speedblitz, they were in fact shown to be on the same level, and Power Girl returns the favor just as well.

She hasnt speedblitz Ares either, and barring one instance she has always been helpless against Ares, unless you are talking about the new 52 counter and even then not much has changed.

Faster than thought isnt something new nor is a quantifiable reaction time and more of smilie anyways we have seen similar things be said about Iron Fist , we have seen that from Thor (who i consider pretty slow compared to Wonder Woman) and Wolverine (if you want i can dig the scans) and pretty sure those arent the only 3 instances.

#111 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:pre 52 wonder woman speedblitzed ares in one scan that i posted on page one and she speedblitzed power girl,she even said i have super speed too and speedblitzed power girl.

then we have new 52 where she speedblitzed supergirl and supergirl herself said that wonder woman was so fast that she never had a chance.

#112 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

Using Spider-Man as a low-blow? Interesting. Hercules has tagged Sentry, someone arguably faster than Cheetah - and speed is the only thing she has on Hercules, but speed isn't everything and doesn't instant-win a character. Also, just because Cheetah can infect her cheetah-mutating ability on Superman, doesn't mean it'll work on Hercules - we don't know this and can only speculate - and my opinion on the matter is that it can't and shouldn't due to Hercules being able to direct his Godly force to retract any diseases, poisons, etc. - something Superman really is incapable of doing with his Kryptonian powers.

#113 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:pre 52 wonder woman speedblitzed ares in one scan that i posted on page one and she speedblitzed power girl,she even said i have super speed too and speedblitzed power girl.

A speedblitz would be a quantifiable feat if you believe it shows Wonder Woman speed better than that of the other. Not only does Ares not have any real superspeed worth mentioning, it doesnt show Wonder Woman really faster than her.

Wonder woman vs Power Girl, we went thru that in the other thread i posted scans and even explained how that doesnt show she was faster she outright admitted Power Girl is at the least just as fast as her, meaning good chance she might be faster.

then we have new 52 where she speedblitzed supergirl and supergirl herself said that wonder woman was so fast that she never had a chance.

Thats twising the meaning of speedblitz there , but yes Wonder woman was faster than Supergirl in combat in the new 52 which actually is pretty cool, that does nothing to address the point i was making though but you and i are not going to agree.

Seriously leave it.

#114 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:doesn-t matter if power girl had the same speed,you said wonder woman never speedblitzed anyone with super speed and it-s not true,she speedblitzed power girl,amazo,supergirl.

#115 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: On the contrary, it shows we disagree on what a speedblitz actually is. Ramming at someone at superspeed isnt really a speedblitz from my stand-point, because its no different from what Hulk has done to Iron Man, and anyone who has read on both would know Hulk isnt faster than Iron Man either. So thats that..

But let this be the last reply, we dont agree, at least i have decency to not call you a troll and unfairly accuse you of anything, shame you cant do the same but such is like .

G'day mate .. off to work i go.

#116 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:i have seen too many people here underestimating wonder woman that i get skeptical sometimes.

#117 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: I understand, (not debating her speed though as i said on my last reply), although Cheetah is someone i feel a lot safe debating for than Wonder Woman, given we have seen an outright comparison with Flash and her actually having Wonder Woman helpless due to her speed after he powers were unlocked by Zoom, and only losing because of a convenient plot its easy to make a case for her.

I see Cheetah potentially faster than most of Marvel heroes really, let alone Hercules.

#118 Edited by Lvenger (18295 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Cheetah can definitely take a 6/10 majority at least. Pre Flashpoint Cheetah would absolutely stomp Hercules.

#119 Posted by HolySerpent (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: hercules has nanoseconds? >_> well i guess eveyones a speedster now

#120 Edited by Saren (25274 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane:picking up fights?,saying it like it is,that is not picking up fights,i have responded to users that have tried to discredit wonder woman's speed,or other of her powers,or in this case cheetah,funny how i never see you in these same threads saying anything to those users that keep twisting feats and words in their favorite,or trying to lower the feats posted for wonder woman.

You're responding to them with ad hominems and aspersions on their behavior. Newsflash: twisting feats and words to support or downplay a character is not, in fact, against the rules of conduct on the battle forum. Someone could argue that Wonder Woman has the durability of wet taffy and it would not be a violation of the rules, whether you like it or not. Making personal jabs against the poster in question is, in fact, against the rules. This is the third thread I've seen you enter just to pick a fight with The_Titan_Lord. Do not do it again.

#121 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:i understand but i think some people don-t give wonder woman's combat speed enough credit,but you probably know what i mean,you've been around longer and you have probably seen more than me,i mean some users even want to argue that hulk is as fast as wonder woman.

#122 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'm going to go with Cheetah on this one.

She was able to hurt Supe's pretty bad in Jl14 and from what I've been seeing both her and Herc are incredibly fast in combat.

#123 Posted by NoBody134 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

Any feats for cheetah?

#124 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11785 posts) - - Show Bio

Any feats for cheetah?

turned Superman in to a were-cheetah.

#125 Edited by NoBody134 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@nobody134 said:

Any feats for cheetah?

Feats against superman are completely unreliable unless you have something to put cheetah on his level in the first place, superman (and ww as well for that matter) is just too damn inconsistent

#126 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: hercules has nanoseconds? >_> well i guess eveyones a speedster now

He doesnt, look at the under-lying part, it was meant to be a "mis-represented" scan, intentionally done so.

#127 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

@nobody134 said:

Any feats for cheetah?

Feats against superman are completely unreliable unless you have something to put cheetah on his level in the first place, superman (and ww as well for that matter) is just too damn inconsistent

every character has inconsistent moments and hercules isn't the exception,superman and wonder woman are consistent with their feats 80% of the time,most of the time we see them lifting heavy things,taking nukes and more,using super speed,they do all this very often so they are consistent most of the time and cheetah has shown consistently that she can hurt them physically and that she is faster than them,cheetah's speed alone gives her the win against hercules,he will never be able to tag her and react against her attacks.

#128 Posted by NoBody134 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@nobody134 said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@nobody134 said:

Any feats for cheetah?

every character has inconsistent moments and hercules isn't the exception,superman and wonder woman are consistent with their feats 80% of the time,most of the time we see them lifting heavy things,taking nukes and more,using super speed,they do all this very often so they are consistent most of the time and cheetah has shown consistently that she can hurt them physically and that she is faster than them,cheetah's speed alone gives her the win against hercules,he will never be able to tag her and react against her attacks.

"superman and wonder woman are consistent with their feats 80% of the time"

Bullshit.

i didn't pick a side in this fight yet, but if all you have to show are feats about superman and ww then you are pretty short on feats.

#129 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@nobody134:i was responding to your comment that superman and wonder woman are inconsistent,they aren't,they may have inconsistent moments like every character but they are very consistent most of the time,and their track record proves it.

#130 Posted by NoBody134 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@nobody134:i was responding to your comment that superman and wonder woman are inconsistent,they aren't,they may have inconsistent moments like every character but they are very consistent most of the time,and their track record proves it.

Thier track record hardly proves anything.

SInce you cant prove your statement about superman and ww your argument is unacceptable.

#131 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@nobody134:of course i can prove it,their feats are consistent most of the time,why don't you go and analyze them feat by feat and see how consistent they are.

#132 Edited by NoBody134 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

@nobody134:of course i can prove it,their feats are consistent most of the time,why don't you go and analyze them feat by feat and see how consistent they are.

I went and analyzed them, and since they are olding back so much it didn't prove anything at all.

Both characters are known for the fact that they are holding back most of the time, so you should show me something that will put cheetah on their level before stating that she is stronger than them.

#133 Edited by BlackLegRaph (665 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: I don't have the scans for it right now, but the "Shattered God" feat is probably the most popular one for WW's speed. Also tying up Amazo (who had Flash's powers) in her lasso before he could react.

#134 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

I went and analyzed them, and since they are olding back so much it didn't prove anything at all.

Both characters are known for the fact that they are holding back most of the time, so you should show me something that will put cheetah on their level before stating that she is stronger than them.

i didn't say cheetah is stronger than them i said strong enough to hurt them phisically and take hits from them,something that she has done in many ocassions so cheetah's blows will hurt hercules and she is durable enough to withstand his attacks,cheetah's claws have cut wonder woman,superman and other very durable characters so her claws can cut hercules,and i said cheetah is faster than wonder woman something that wonder woman herself has admitted in more than one ocassion and also proven by the fact that cheetah's speed has given wonder woman problems in most of their fights and the fact that cheetah has been able to have the upper hand against flash in 4 different ocassions,so she is too fast for hercules to tag.

#135 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetah stomps solely on cute factor alone.

#136 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter:nice picture,i don't know why this is still going on,cheetah stomps because she has phisical stats to trade blows with wonder woman and superman and because she is faster than them in combat and obiously much faster than hercules.

#137 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane:just for the record i said to "the_titan_lord",and i quote,"i think you are one of those users that underestimate wonder woman",if you consider that a jab then you and me have a different oppinion about what is the meaning of jab,and if i ever called somebody a troll it was after that person called me troll first,i can recognize when i'm the one who is wrong that's why i apologized with killman after we had a misunderstanding,but i didn't insult the_titan_lord,and i didn't try to pick up a fight with other users that even called me a troll because i forgot to post scans in some threads,so i don't know why you say that i'm insulting people.

#138 Posted by Saren (25274 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Just for the record, after disagreeing with the user in question, you went onto the Avengers vs New 52 Justice League thread and started an argument there, after telling the same user, quote:

you are part of the clan "underestimating wonder woman and her villans".

On this thread, literally your first post was directed towards the same user.

love to see you underestimasting wonder woman and her villans all the time,cheetah rapes hercules in a few seconds,good luck tagging someone that fast.

Following people around and accusing them of having invalid opinions on every WW-related thread because they disagreed with you on one WW-related thread is childish. Plain and simple: you have a major chip on your shoulder when it comes to anything Wonder Woman-related on the battle forum. You frequently get into heated arguments on the battle forum every time you see someone allegedly "downplaying" Wonder Woman. It is irritating and antagonistic behavior. I don't know whether you think Wonder Woman's honor needs some sort of defending and you're the one to do it, and I really don't care, but if you cannot be civil in your interactions with other users, you will not be welcome on the battle forum. Period.

#139 Edited by NoBody134 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@nobody134 said:

@gokuwarrior said:

i didn't say cheetah is stronger than them i said strong enough to hurt them phisically and take hits from them,something that she has done in many ocassions so cheetah's blows will hurt hercules and she is durable enough to withstand his attacks,cheetah's claws have cut wonder woman,superman and other very durable characters so her claws can cut hercules,and i said cheetah is faster than wonder woman something that wonder woman herself has admitted in more than one ocassion and also proven by the fact that cheetah's speed has given wonder woman problems in most of their fights and the fact that cheetah has been able to have the upper hand against flash in 4 different ocassions,so she is too fast for hercules to tag.

Wonder woman isnt durable against Piercing objects, superman isn't a factor since he is so damn inconsistent.

flash holdes back almost all the time.

Still, cheetah is pretty much a goddess, so i'll let it slide.

cheetah should speedblitz.

#140 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane:saying hercules wins for no reason and ignoring the arguments and posts for cheetah is not a valid reason to assume that the user is underestimating cheetah?,because that's all i said to him,i didn't call him troll,or any other thing,and it's not about wonder woman in particular,i have been debating with the same user in other threads about other characters like starfire,stargirl and donna troy,it's not that i follow him,it's a coincidence,we usually go to the same threads,so far i haven't insulted him which is my main point because according to you i was insulting him,but saying you underestimate this character is not an insult to me,it's an oppinion,maybe if i say,sorry but i think you underestimate this character,that would be better for the rules?.

#141 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@nobody134:cheetah has hurt wonder woman with his fists too,and superman isn't inconsistent,the guy is taking hits from top tiers most of the time,how is that inconsiastent?,to know if something is consistent we have to see how often it happerns,well,superman taking hits from top tiers happens very often,so it's consistent,so cheetah hurting him physically talks well about her,cheetah has had the upper hand against flash in 4 ocassions and she is faster than wonder woman that alone is enough to beat hercules,because wonder woman can speedblitz hercules like there is no tommorow,cheetah is even faster than wonder woman and speedblitz 99% of the time.

#142 Edited by NoBody134 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

@nobody134:cheetah has hurt wonder woman with his fists too,and superman isn't inconsistent,the guy is taking hits from top tiers most of the time,how is that inconsiastent?,to know if something is consistent we have to see how often it happerns,well,superman taking hits from top tiers happens very often,so it's consistent,so cheetah hurting him physically talks well about her,cheetah has had the upper hand against flash in 4 ocassions and she is faster than wonder woman that alone is enough to beat hercules,because wonder woman can speedblitz hercules like there is no tommorow,cheetah is even faster than wonder woman and speedblitz 99% of the time.

you are just saying the same stuff over and over again, it's getting old

if powerscalling is the only thing you have...

it isn't enough.

#143 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

it isn't enough.

powerscaling?,cheetah has hurt wonder woman and superman with her fists,cheetah has shown to be faster than wonder woman in every fight and was able to give flash a run for his money,this is not powerscaling these are feats that show cheetah's power.

#144 Posted by NoBody134 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@nobody134 said:

@gokuwarrior said:

it isn't enough.

powerscaling?,cheetah has hurt wonder woman and superman with her fists,cheetah has shown to be faster than wonder woman in every fight and was able to give flash a run for his money,this is not powerscaling these are feats that show cheetah's power.

And you judg her physical capabilities thorugh two inconsistent characters who tend to hold back.

Maybe in WW case it's okay, but never judge someone's strength by comparing them to superman.

#145 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@nobody134:based on what you say wonder woman and superman are inconsistent?,i copuld post hundreds of ferats for each of them to prove how consistent they are,so based on what you say they are inconsistent?.

#146 Posted by NoBody134 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@nobody134:based on what you say wonder woman and superman are inconsistent?,i copuld post hundreds of ferats for each of them to prove how consistent they are,so based on what you say they are inconsistent?.

on the fact that superman holds back all the time, and when he is holding back he is slower, weaker, less durable ect ect, and that's a fact

flash for the most part is holding back to an insane degree, he almost always moves at mach 10, fact

Wonder woman isnt durable against piercing objects, and she also isn't using her full power for the most part, that's also a fact.

it's the same thing as hulk VS thor, thor could kill him even in physical combat alone but he chooses to hold back and get his butt kicked instead.

maybe the WW case is good to go, but scaling this stuff from flash and superman is just downright wrong.

besides, you are the one who is trying to prove me that i am wrong, and since you cant go through all the superman and flash comic books from the past 20 years or so... yeah, there is no way for you to prove me anything, this entire conversation is useless.

#147 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@nobody134:superman,wonder woman and all the other bricks can hold back their strength,speed,but not their durability,you can't contain the level of damage that your body can take,it's not like they can say,hey for this i'm going to keep my durability on human level,LOL,durability is not something you can turn on and off like that,when superman and wonder woman are hurt with physical hits from characters like cheetah is because they can hit hard enough,that is not a bad writtin moment like batman one shotting bricks,because in cheetah's case,she has super powers,powers that come from a god like wonder woman's powers,so for cheetah it makes sense to be a physical threat to superman and wonder woman and that's why cheetah has been able to trade blows with wonder woman in all their fights and in figths with superman,and in terms of speed chhetah has always been faster than wonder woman and wonder woman admits that all the time,cheetah is a legit speeder and that is for sure.

#148 Posted by NoBody134 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@nobody134:superman,wonder woman and all the other bricks can hold back their strength,speed,but not their durability,you can't contain the level of damage that your body can take,it's not like they can say,hey for this i'm going to keep my durability on human level,LOL,durability is not something you can turn on and off like that,when superman and wonder woman are hurt with physical hits from characters like cheetah is because they can hit hard enough,that is not a bad writtin moment like batman one shotting bricks,because in cheetah's case,she has super powers,powers that come from a god like wonder woman's powers,so for cheetah it makes sense to be a physical threat to superman and wonder woman and that's why cheetah has been able to trade blows with wonder woman in all their fights and in figths with superman,and in terms of speed chhetah has always been faster than wonder woman and wonder woman admits that all the time,cheetah is a legit speeder and that is for sure.

i do understand that logic and i agree with it, however it isn't the way that dc logic works. if you limit you power then your durability goes down as well, for some reason.

#149 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@nobody134:most of the time the reason is because in most cases when they let their "durability go down" is when batman or one of his characters in involved,you know that nowdays DC has written on their forhead,"for all the good in the world don't ever let batman look bad or hepless,not even against god",look how most of superman,flash,wonder woman and manhunter bad writtin moments are related to batman or a batman's villan,batman and their cast have an special aura bigger than the universe.

#150 Posted by NoBody134 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@nobody134:most of the time the reason is because in most cases when they let their "durability go down" is when batman or one of his characters in involved,you know that nowdays DC has written on their forhead,"for all the good in the world don't ever let batman look bad or hepless,not even against god",look how most of superman,flash,wonder woman and manhunter bad writtin moments are related to batman or a batman's villan,batman and their cast have an special aura bigger than the universe.

That is true.

but they are not the only ones, although for the most part they are involved.

i already told you that i dont have a problem with you scaling from WW, i do have a problem with you scaling from sups and flash, but since you already put cheetah on supermans level through WW i suppose it's okay. the real problem was when you said that only because she owned superman she is on his level, and that reason alone wasn't enough.