Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By ImNemotheGemini

Would Cheetah even be able to hurt Herc ?? Some one in another thread said her teeth was able to injure Superman, but of that's all that could possible harm him... The. She loses once he catches her !

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would Cheetah even be able to hurt Herc ?? Some one in another thread said her teeth was able to injure Superman, but of that's all that could possible harm him... The. She loses once he catches her !

Considering Hercules was struggling to catch Spider-Man I highly doubt he's gong to touch Cheetah

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dum529001

@dondave:

You should know that top tier powerhouses such as Hercules don't fight Spider-man and other low-tiers as they normally would a foe on their own level.

If we're going for low-blows, I could say Superman has trouble with toy-man and many other lame Dc villians.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Cheetah lolstomps

Um no. It's going to take a hell of a lot more power than Cheetah to "lolstomp" Hercules, especially with his mace.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

You should know that top tier powerhouses such as Hercules don't fight Spider-man and other low-tiers as they normally would a foe on their own level.

If we're going for low-blows, I could say Superman has trouble with toy-man and many other lame Dc villians.

I'm not saying he couldn't physically beat him (he did), he was too slow to even touch Spider-Man and had to drop cars on him. In the Pre-52 Cheetah was blitzing Wonder Woman and was nearly as fast as the Flash, in the New she's proven to be as fast as if not faster than the Flash, any version of her can beat Hercules

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@gav said:

@laflux said:

Cheetah lolstomps

Um no. It's going to take a hell of a lot more power than Cheetah to "lolstomp" Hercules, especially with his mace.

how is he even going to use his mace if all he'll be swinging at is thin air .....

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

@laflux said:

Cheetah lolstomps

He has to actually touch her with it

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

good to know Superman is in this fight.....oh wait....

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All that strength means nothing if he can't hit her plus she can put him down.

SpiritedAway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SpiritedAway

Cheetah goes toe to toe with wonder woman frequently and holds up fine in most cases(hell, shes fought superman and done fine) , even besting her a few times. Wonder woman > Hercules, so i have to give cheetah the edge. Really hard for herc to "smash" when he will be hitting nothing more than the air most of the time(obviously he will get hits in, just rather infrequently until/unless cheetah starts to slow down).

Aside from clearly outmatching him in speed, cheetahs tail alone has been shown to be capable of wining an in combat game of tug of war against wonder woman, flinging her through the air with ease. Couple that in with the rest of her bodies strength and her disposition towards lacing her claws with nasty toxins/nano bots(depending on what you consider canon) and i really see her having a big edge.

Seriously...i think she would pull of at least 6/10 wins

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I swear some of you guys think some super heros are untouchable and never get hit in combat. Flash, Superman, Cheetah, Surfer etc, they all have been tagged. Hercules has tagged Sentry, he can hit Cheetah. Each hit to the face with his mace will slow her down considerably.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By comic_book_fan

herc gets the majority he is so dense her claws won't cut him easily and he will heal from quickly from what she does and herc eventually will tag her.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

is this current cheetah or the one that was killing flash ..... current turns him into a cheetah like how she was about to do to Superman

@gav: @comic_book_fan: .how much do you two even know about cheetah? honest question ....

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

cheetah wins

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

not enough to know she can turn everyone into cheetahs what was the context of this I read one issue where she did this but I thought it was like a spell or something not a natural power but I could be mistaken.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

not enough to know she can turn everyone into cheetahs what was the context of this I read one issue where she did this but I thought it was like a spell or something not a natural power but I could be mistaken.

She affected Superman, if she can do it to him she can certainly do it to Hercules not to mention she has a vast speed advantage over him, he won't even see her coing

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

I swear some of you guys think some super heros are untouchable and never get hit in combat. Flash, Superman, Cheetah, Surfer etc, they all have been tagged. Hercules has tagged Sentry, he can hit Cheetah. Each hit to the face with his mace will slow her down considerably.

He grabbed Sentry's cape something Cheetah doesn't have not mention to mention he couldn't even touch Spider-Man when he looking for Peter Parker for hitting on his wife

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cheetah.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

but was it her power or a magic curse herc isn't weak to magic.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By gav

is this current cheetah or the one that was killing flash ..... current turns him into a cheetah like how she was about to do to Superman

@gav: @comic_book_fan: .how much do you two even know about cheetah? honest question ....

I'm no expert, but my opinions are always open to change as evidence is presented.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dondave

@dondave:

but was it her power or a magic curse herc isn't weak to magic.

Hercule's can and has been affected by Magic, not to mention Cheetah doesn't utilize magic, she's just magically empowered in the same sense of that Captain Marvel or Black Adam

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

That's not really a low showing for Herc.. Who doesn't have trouble tagging Spider-Man... He's mad a living out of not getting hit ! To say Cheetah can avoid Herc forever is very unlikely !

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

That's not really a low showing for Herc.. Who doesn't have trouble tagging Spider-Man... He's mad a living out of not getting hit ! To say Cheetah can avoid Herc forever is very unlikely !

I don't see why not, she proven to be as fast as if not faster than Flash who is miles above Spider-Man in every way

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@imnemothegemini said:

@dondave:

I don't see why not, she proven to be as fast as if not faster than Flash who is miles above Spider-Man in every way

Faster than Flash? Is this commonly accepted? First I've heard this claim was one day ago.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

@dondave said:

@imnemothegemini said:

@dondave:

Faster than Flash? Is this commonly accepted? First I've heard this claim was one day ago.

She faster Wonder Woman,nearly as fast as Wally West and was shown to have superior speed to Barry Allen in the New 52

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah easily. Spider-Man fights at Mach 5 max, cheetah fights at light speed; she'll just turn hercules into a cheetah

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah easily. Spider-Man fights at Mach 5 max, cheetah fights at light speed; she'll just turn hercules into a cheetah

He's nowhere near that fast

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

Well there are scans of him dodging Mach 3-4 things and I'm not an expert so I figured I'd aim high

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

Lol what ?? I've seen someone make that claim before ! Then another guy came in and debunked his claim ! She was only that fast because Hunter (zoom) was manipulating her Time Stream ! If she's faster than Barry who operates easily in picoseconds (which means normal humans are basically statues and objects like bullets and missiles literally move at slower than snails paces) she should be untouchable to just about all of DC earth.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Cheetah capable of harming Hercules?

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herc will have difficult time dealing with Cheetah's speed and claws here...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

Lol what ?? I've seen someone make that claim before ! Then another guy came in and debunked his claim ! She was only that fast because Hunter (zoom) was manipulating her Time Stream ! If she's faster than Barry who operates easily in picoseconds (which means normal humans are basically statues and objects like bullets and missiles literally move at slower than snails paces) she should be untouchable to just about all of DC earth.

She did it to New 52 Barry, he's not as fast as Wally

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By dondave

Is Cheetah capable of harming Hercules?

She knocked Wonder Woman on her ass and was able to make both Superman and Wonder Woman bleed , it's plausible that she would be able to hurt Hercules

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comics Hercules- Cheetah

Myth Hercules- Hercules Curbestomps so badly the thread gets locked.

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

Just went and got a little more informed on Cheetah ! She's fast ! Very fast ! Her travel speed is above Wonder Woman ! But not Flash ! Her combat speed though from the scans I read and bios n wikis, is below or just barely on par with Wonder Woman ! Flash is easily her superior in every way !

Back to Herc.. Even though she has a massive speed advantage.. Which Herc can perceive her movements, she has no means which to hurt him !

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

Just went and got a little more informed on Cheetah ! She's fast ! Very fast ! Her travel speed is above Wonder Woman ! But not Flash ! Her combat speed though from the scans I read and bios n wikis, is below or just barely on par with Wonder Woman ! Flash is easily her superior in every way !

Back to Herc.. Even though she has a massive speed advantage.. Which Herc can perceive her movements, she has no means which to hurt him !

I already acknowledged that she's not as fast as Wally West, but in the New 52 she's gotten the best of Barry Allen on 3 different occasions.

Why wouldn't she be able to hurt Hercules?

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

The only instance I know of where she got the best of Barry was when she was amped by zoom.. What were the other 2 ?

Has Cheetah ever hurt Wonder Woman or Superman or any character with Durability as great as them (and please dont be one of those DC fans that say ppl like Herc dont have durability ans strength on par with Supes or who ever) to a point where wounds could end up fatal ? Or even just visible like bruises or deep lacerations ! Aside from her teeth and claws which are magical and can "cut through anything" from my understanding.. She does not have the means to KO Herc or even hurt him long enough to matter !

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

The only instance I know of where she got the best of Barry was when she was amped by zoom.. What were the other 2 ?

Has Cheetah ever hurt Wonder Woman or Superman or any character with Durability as great as them (and please dont be one of those DC fans that say ppl like Herc dont have durability ans strength on par with Supes or who ever) to a point where wounds could end up fatal ? Or even just visible like bruises or deep lacerations ! Aside from her teeth and claws which are magical and can "cut through anything" from my understanding.. She does not have the means to KO Herc or even hurt him long enough to matter !

She did in Justice League #14 & 15

She hurt both Superman and Wonder Woman in the issues I mentioned. Her claws can cut through anything they were blocked by Wonder Woman bracers.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I don't know why people always go for Spider-Man dodging grabs and punches from another character. Spider-Man has Spider-Sense and enough agility to dodge Hercules for good and other powerhouse... Cheetah doesn't have spider-sense and i believe(i may be wrong) she's only very fast and strong... Does she has reflexes equally fast as her speed? Humble question.

Anyway, i think she could put Hercules down 7-8/10 until some good case for Hercules appears...

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Cheetah lmaostomps!

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah takes his mace, loincloth, wallet and his life before he knows what happened.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By dondave

Cheetah takes his mace, loincloth, wallet and his life before he knows what happened.

QFT

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herc was able to sidestep a blitzing Sentry. He eventually catches her and pwns her into kitty litter.