• 136 results
#1 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in the war world arena,first fight is h2h,and second fight is with weapons,a sword and shield. wwhulk version hercules,standard big barda.

#2 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Imo BB takes this one :-)

#3 Posted by not2baad (530 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules

#4 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Barda.

#5 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

barda

#6 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see this fight, my favorite Marvel guy vs my favorite DC chick... Awsome.   Barda wins.
#7 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

Barda wins both but I am sure giving her weapons makes it easy.

#8 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Barda is stronger and better at hand to hand and weapon combat as well I'm betting she has allot more experience 

#9 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules wins both.  He's to much for Barda. 

It's pretty cool to see my favoite Marvel character vs my favorite female DC character.  They'd make a good couple IMO. 

#10 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

Barda. 

#11 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

"Hercules wins both.  He's to much for Barda."

I am pretty sure that is not going to happen. 
#12 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik:
Be as sure as you like, it matters not.
#13 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
"It's pretty cool to see my favoite Marvel character vs my favorite female DC character.  They'd make a good couple IMO.  "
Heh, Herc with a woman that's actually bigger than he is. That's a novelty. :P
#14 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @PowerHerc said:
"It's pretty cool to see my favoite Marvel character vs my favorite female DC character.  They'd make a good couple IMO.  "
Heh, Herc with a woman that's actually bigger than he is. That's a novelty. :P "

She is big (and it's big in a good way), but Herc's bigger; He's 6' 5" tall and weighs 325 lbs, while she's 6' 2" tall and weights 217 lbs. 
They still size-up pretty well together, though.
#15 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

thought barda is 7 feet? i might be wrong.
#16 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
" @erik: Be as sure as you like, it matters not. "
To you. 

@AtPhantom said: 
Heh, Herc with a woman that's actually bigger than he is. That's a novelty. :P "
Hmmm.... Reminds me of the She-Hulk fling.  

#17 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc: She stands head and shoulders above Superman, no way is she just 6' 2.'' 
7' is more like it.
#18 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't know about She-Hulk. Not that it surprises me though. :P

#19 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik: 
 It matters not to me or in any actuallity, Herc wins. 

@the darknessss:
She's offically listed at 6' 2''.  She-Hulk, however, is bigger; 6' 7". 
#20 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Comicvine lists her at 7'. So does DC database. I have no idea where you got the 6' 2'' figure.

#21 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
" @erik:  It matters not to me or in any actuallity, Herc wins.    @the darknessss: She's offically listed at 6' 2''.  She-Hulk, however, is bigger; 6' 7".  "
Wrong on both counts.  

@AtPhantom said:
" Comicvine lists her at 7'. So does DC database. I have no idea where you got the 6' 2'' figure. "
Agreed. When Turner did the Superman/Batman run, he was very concerned about getting the details right.  

Much taller than Superman even when he is wearing shoes and she is not. Superman is 6'3''.
#22 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Such an awesome scene. Superman needs to give himself a lift to see eye to eye with a babe wearing nothing but a towel. Didn't care much about the rest of the story, but that was great.

#23 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom:
I got it from the DC Comic Encyclopedia published in 2004 by DK.  I didn't know there had been a change.   

When did it change?  Is the change in height official?  If so, that's cool. Big Barda should be taller than 6' 2', and 7' seems appropriate. 
#24 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
"Such an awesome scene. Superman needs to give himself a lift to see eye to eye with a babe wearing nothing but a towel. Didn't care much about the rest of the story, but that was great. "

I like that scene as well.
#25 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom: Hahaha. I liked how BatMan was nonchalantly searching her house like he owns the place. 
#26 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" Such an awesome scene. Superman needs to give himself a lift to see eye to eye with a babe wearing nothing but a towel. Didn't care much about the rest of the story, but that was great. "
I thought the story was okay. I just felt a little led around towards the end. Things started to get confusing with Supergirl's death and then they explained that Wonder Woman coincidentally was watching Supergirl and ported her out of danger and the ashes in. If things were shown better, that would not have needed to be explained. 
#27 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @PowerHerc said:
" @erik:  It matters not to me or in any actuallity, Herc wins.    @the darknessss: She's offically listed at 6' 2''.  She-Hulk, however, is bigger; 6' 7".  "
Wrong on both counts.  

@AtPhantom said:
" Comicvine lists her at 7'. So does DC database. I have no idea where you got the 6' 2'' figure. "
Agreed. When Turner did the Superman/Batman run, he was very concerned about getting the details right.  

Much taller than Superman even when he is wearing shoes and she is not. Superman is 6'3''.
"

Turns out I may be wrong about Barda's height, but I'm still right about the result of this fight and (even as sure as you are) you're still wrong.
#28 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said: 
Turns out I may be wrong about Barda's height, but I'm still right about the result of this fight and (even as sure as you are) you're still wrong. "
Okay Hercules zealot. Tell me how Hercules can win. 
#29 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Shes faught well against Wonder Woman & if im not mistaken beaten Knockout who gave Superboy a run for his money so i cant see how Herc can  beat Barda imo..

#30 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules can beat Barda, just not here, not with these rules. I am sorry, but Barda takes this one. If this was currant Hercules he would win, however this is Hercules from WWH. Barda for the win.
#31 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" Hercules can beat Barda, just not here, not with these rules. I am sorry, but Barda takes this one. If this was currant Hercules he would win, however this is Hercules from WWH. Barda for the win. "
They are the same character. I am not sure what difference a recent story arc has to current Hercules. He is still just as dumb, just as strong, just as funny and fights the same way. 
#32 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik:
Ah, no. Hercules is a Sky Father now, he has Zeus's powers. He has never been dumb, he is a better fighter than Thor. 

#33 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud:  
He is not a better fighter than Thor. A better brawler maybe.   

He has always been dumb. Name some occasions when he showed he had any kind of intellect.

What has he done with this new power in combat? 
#34 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik: 
By using his superior strength - Herc's strength feats are epic, what has Barda ever lifted, moved or smashed that showcased her strength?  Herc's stronger. 

The fighting skill of both is great, and I might even give a slight edge to Barda, but Herc had over 3000 years of experience while Barda has only a little less than 260.  Because of his edge in experience he'll have a trick  or two up his proverbial sleeve that Barda hasn't seen and therefore won't compensate for.    

The stamina and durability of these two should be a push, so I say Herc's superior strength and experience overcomes Barda slight edge in skill in the unarmed fight.   

In the armed fight; Herc is highly proficient with these weapons same as Barda, so unless she uses her Mega-rod, Herc wins this as well.  With the Mega-rod, Barda wins.

#35 Posted by Sebastian Dark (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Barda wins    
#36 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc:  
  1. Yes his strength is superior. But that does not really matter.
  2. I am sure Barda (who you admitted had a slight edge in fighting skill) will be able to deal with whatever surprise Hercules could think of. 
  3. Hercules' strength does not matter against slashing and stabbing force, which he seems to have little or none of. 
  4. Strength does not equal durability. Hercules has been rocked by characters barely above street level. 
#37 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik:

H2H, and Melee as well, and yes that makes him a better fighter, Thor has even said it himself. Just because Thor has more powers, and wins in fights because of his extra powers, does not make him a better fighter, it just means he has better weapons. Also the events with Hercules gaining Zeus powers from Amadeus only just happend, and it is building up, to a new story arch, so I guess all I can say is, enjoy the time you have left, where Thor can still beat Hercules in a fight, because Hercules is a Sky Father now, even if he has no feats to show as of yet. You know what a Sky Father can do, don't act like Hercules is not going to be able to do some crazy stuff he could never do before... Its just a matter of time. As far as this battle goes, I already stated Barda wins. Hater.
#38 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how Herc gets owned in the very next scan because, as Balder is trying to tell him all this time, THAT WAS NOT AN ELF! Half-Evidence FTW!

#39 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud:  
Right. Hercules is so smart, he can occasionally use common sense.  

Not all Skyfathers are created equal.  

You calling me a hater just means you have no idea what you are talking about. A few months ago, I was one of the people carrying Hercules through battle threads. I am just not a gushing fanboy. 
#40 Edited by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:

ha ha... Barda is one big biatch... lol 
I wonder if she is 7' feet barefeet... or is that her height with her boots on... 
#41 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

What is this about Hercules being stronger? Barda has contended with Wonder Woman, and she once had weight comparable to continents crushing down on her. 

#42 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik: 
Herc could easlily have a move or to Barda hasn't seen.  Maybe she could handle it, maybe not.  I say she won't, you say she will.  We continue to differ, that's fine. 

Herc slashed and stabbed two giants killing them in 'Hulk/Hercules: Smash of the Titans.'  He also clearly impales his grandfather Cronus though the chest in the same story.  He has plenty of slashing and stabbing force.   

Yes, strength doen't equal durability, but his durability is very high as shown by enduring blows from the Hulk, from Thor's hammer, blasts from Korvac and the Beyonder, blasts from Nova (Frankie Raye) and Firelord;  all to no, little or temporary effect.  Herc has loads of durability, enough to withstand Barda's attacks, retaliate and then overcome her.
#43 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom:
But in there lays the truth, Hercules is not dumb, he has rotten luck, and he is quick to act, but that does not make him stupid, it just makes him impolsive. It takes a wise man, to admit he is a fool. Hercules plays dumb alot of the time, that does not make him as dumb as people think. I am not saying he is a Reed Richards, but he is not a Rhino either. 

#44 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc:  
Uh.... I was not saying Hercules would have a problem cutting someone else, I said he does not have slashing and stabbing durability. 

All of those things you listed caused Hercules to see stars. 
#45 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik:
I am only saying Hercules is not the dumbest guy on the block, and Barda is no Reed either. She is not stupid, Hercules is not stupid.  Hell even the smart guys/girls have momments in comics, where we are like WTF, are you retarded. I am just sick of people making Herc out to be a short bus seat warmer, is all. I still think you are right. Barda wins.
#46 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" @erik: I am only saying Hercules is not the dumbest guy on the block, and Barda is no Reed either. She is not stupid, Hercules is not stupid.  Hell even the smart guys/girls have momments in comics, where we are like WTF, are you retarded. I am just sick of people making Herc out to be a short bus seat warmer, is all. I still think you are right. Barda wins. "
Okay. So I was exaggerating Hercules lack of intellect. He is not 'stupid' in the literal sense of the word. But I do not see him winning any chess matches and you are right, Barda is no Reed. 
#47 Posted by alexandrinus (428 posts) - - Show Bio

7/10 Hercules in both matches. 

Don't think Big Barda is as strong as Herc. and Herc is a pro. in H2H combats. His wrestling experience could prove too much for BB. Herc is also an expert figther with some array of weapons, so I don't know how he would fare here. 

#48 Posted by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

Big Barda would win, easily. She's too powerful for Hercules.

#49 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio
@pcbh168:
Hah!  A joke!  Funny.
#50 Posted by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
" @pcbh168: Hah!  A joke!  Funny. "
What's a joke? The fact that Barda would destroy Hercules?