Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Starrk
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
This is Aquaman when he was alive...So no black lantern power ring. Fight takes place on a desert island, who wins?
ward04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ward04

herculesssss
comicbookguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By comicbookguy

aquaman he handed superman his ass a few times so cant see him havin a problem with hercules

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sidney

Hercules
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JThree47693

Hercules
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By AtPhantom
@comicbookguy said:
" aquaman he handed superman his ass a few times so cant see him havin a problem with hercules "
When? All I remember is a scene from JLA with J'onn saying he has no chance against Superman...
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7  Edited By The_Martian

I'm going with Aquaman.

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By capall

aquaman does have a chance you guys are forgetting about his telepathic capabilities
Radiante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Radiante

Aquaman can have some chance to win only if he takes Hercules in the water
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By capall
@Radiante:
he does not have to be only in water to defeat herc, herc won't get the chance to tag him b/c aquaman is faster not only that the guy is a telepath and can mind rape herc and see any of herc attacks coming a mile away
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ziro

I'm not sure of the upper limits of Aquaman's telepathy, but granted Aquaman can't somehow manage to move the fight into the body of water, I'd give it to Herc(in a fairly well fought out match, given how deceptively quick and physically powerful Aquaman is).
Radiante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Radiante
@capall:
Not tha I want to argue.... But maybe you are forgetting that Hercules is a god, and I am not sure that Aquaman (even being a god himself...) can control his mind... 
And don't underestimate strenght and speed of Herc... 
They are 2 of my fav carachters, i beloved Aquaman from when i was very little and discovered Herc more recently... But here I go fo Herc. useless, as i said, they don't go in the water.
AdrenalineRush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AdrenalineRush
@Radiante said:
" @capall: Not tha I want to argue.... But maybe you are forgetting that Hercules is a god, and I am not sure that Aquaman (even being a god himself...) can control his mind... And don't underestimate strenght and speed of Herc... They are 2 of my fav carachters, i beloved Aquaman from when i was very little and discovered Herc more recently... But here I go fo Herc. useless, as i said, they don't go in the water. "
I Concur
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By capall
@Radiante said:
"@capall: Not tha I want to argue.... But maybe you are forgetting that Hercules is a god, and I am not sure that Aquaman (even being a god himself...) can control his mind... And don't underestimate strenght and speed of Herc... They are 2 of my fav carachters, i beloved Aquaman from when i was very little and discovered Herc more recently... But here I go fo Herc. useless, as i said, they don't go in the water. "

herc is only a half god (not a full god), aquaman does have the advantage in enhanced senses as well as speed plus telepathic abilities, herc is not immune to mind attacks
Radiante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Radiante
@capall said:
"@Radiante said:
"@capall: Not tha I want to argue.... But maybe you are forgetting that Hercules is a god, and I am not sure that Aquaman (even being a god himself...) can control his mind... And don't underestimate strenght and speed of Herc... They are 2 of my fav carachters, i beloved Aquaman from when i was very little and discovered Herc more recently... But here I go fo Herc. useless, as i said, they don't go in the water. "
herc is only a half god (not a full god), aquaman does have the advantage in enhanced senses as well as speed plus telepathic abilities, herc is not immune to mind attacks "

Herc is son of Zeus and of a woman. But he's stronger of all gods. Besides, I knew that the marvel carachter is rated as full god... 
We have not proof is Aquaman telepaty would work on him. I would say no.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does Aquaman win this? Seems like a curbstomp to me
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By capall

no one said aquaman wins this but he does have a chance (it's just that no one wants to give aquaman any credit) 
the fight takes place in the desert island (set up to fail already) 
also depends on which aquaman if he has the magical hand especially then aquaman takes this

Radiante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Radiante
@capall said:
"

no one said aquaman wins this but he does have a chance (it's just that no one wants to give aquaman any credit) 
the fight takes place in the desert island (set up to fail already) 
also depends on which aquaman if he has the magical hand especially then aquaman takes this

"

I can insure you that i give Aquaman big credit. But here, for how i see, he is going not vs any pincopalla whichever, but against one of the strongest in absolute. One that could defeat any superhero among the bigger.
Th3 FlAsH 123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Th3 FlAsH 123
@The Mjolnir Wielder:  
Their strength is comparable when in water, both can lift in excess of 100 tons. Not to mention Aquaman is faster in water. They are on an island.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hellos
@Th3 FlAsH 123 said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder:  Their strength is comparable when in water, both can lift in excess of 100 tons. Not to mention Aquaman is faster in water. They are on an island."

Which is land, I will give it to the man of greek myth. 

<3 Aquaman, rest in peace(Even though your corpse has turned into a black latern, everyones doing it, so its not too bad)
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By pooty

Aquaman is nothing but Prince Namor and Namor has always held his own against Hercules even on land.  And i think aquaman can last longer on land than Namor. But if aquaman was able to punch or throw Herc into some water its over for the Lion Of Olympus.

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TruePwnge

maybe Aquaman, he has telepathic feats now

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

on land i'll give it to mighty hercules, in water? aquaman takes it.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman has a chance, islands are surrounded by water

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The herc bias is strong here ..... Aquaman has a few ways to win. In the OP he has the magic water hand, he completely controls water....not sure if drowning or dehydration effects Herc, probably not but in theory he should be able to control water in the bloodstream. Telepathy is a no brainer, Herc's TP resistance feats are non-existent. Aquaman is faster by a bit of a margin, with the water hand he can nullify magic, he can see the future from within the hand and create weapons out of it ... oh and should he get hit, he can regen completely with the hand......to be honest, telepathy is the only way he's going to really be able to take down Herc.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@capall: he is half god in heritage but he earned his full divinity after his labors... I think

Avatar image for herecomestheboom_headshot
HereComesTheBoom_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman is not Namor, do not make the comparison. There are brutal differences between the two. Namor has shown to be more powerful than Aquaman, one reason why he is problematic for Hercules. Aquaman needs to periodically rehydrate to be at his fullest, and last I checked, Namor doesn't. He only spends much of his time underwater because that's where he grew up. And, because he's Prince of Atlantis. On top of that, Namor is not only one of the first Mutants recorded, he's also one of the top most powerful. Wasn't Hercules knighted to Godhood? I swore he was by Zeus, which would make him fully God and not half. He's called the Prince of Power, God of Strength for a reason -- he'd crush Aquaman.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Herc wins.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#31  Edited By Raw_Material

Although, if Aquaman could be able to summon marine life knowing that it is a deserted island they're fighting on, he might have a chance of winning. AQ could always try drowning Hercs like he did to Superboy and the other victims of his. He will not stand a chance with Hercules in a H2H combat as he's far more superior than Aquaman is. Although, he might have the agility and speed over him, Hercules exceeds in strength and durability.

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mrtrevorguy

I should think Herc takes this one

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33  Edited By theDCkid

Aquaman wins.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they fight to a standstill

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules destroys him, stronger, faster, more durable, more skilled and better reflexes.