#1 Posted by Starrk (549 posts) - - Show Bio
This is Aquaman when he was alive...So no black lantern power ring. Fight takes place on a desert island, who wins?
#2 Posted by ward04 (139 posts) - - Show Bio

herculesssss
#3 Posted by comicbookguy (281 posts) - - Show Bio

aquaman he handed superman his ass a few times so cant see him havin a problem with hercules

#4 Posted by Sidney (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules
#5 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules
#6 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicbookguy said:
" aquaman he handed superman his ass a few times so cant see him havin a problem with hercules "
When? All I remember is a scene from JLA with J'onn saying he has no chance against Superman...
#7 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Aquaman.

#8 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

aquaman does have a chance you guys are forgetting about his telepathic capabilities
#9 Posted by Radiante (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman can have some chance to win only if he takes Hercules in the water
#10 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Radiante:
he does not have to be only in water to defeat herc, herc won't get the chance to tag him b/c aquaman is faster not only that the guy is a telepath and can mind rape herc and see any of herc attacks coming a mile away
#11 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure of the upper limits of Aquaman's telepathy, but granted Aquaman can't somehow manage to move the fight into the body of water, I'd give it to Herc(in a fairly well fought out match, given how deceptively quick and physically powerful Aquaman is).
#12 Posted by Radiante (327 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall:
Not tha I want to argue.... But maybe you are forgetting that Hercules is a god, and I am not sure that Aquaman (even being a god himself...) can control his mind... 
And don't underestimate strenght and speed of Herc... 
They are 2 of my fav carachters, i beloved Aquaman from when i was very little and discovered Herc more recently... But here I go fo Herc. useless, as i said, they don't go in the water.
#13 Posted by AdrenalineRush (30 posts) - - Show Bio
@Radiante said:
" @capall: Not tha I want to argue.... But maybe you are forgetting that Hercules is a god, and I am not sure that Aquaman (even being a god himself...) can control his mind... And don't underestimate strenght and speed of Herc... They are 2 of my fav carachters, i beloved Aquaman from when i was very little and discovered Herc more recently... But here I go fo Herc. useless, as i said, they don't go in the water. "
I Concur
#14 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Radiante said:
"@capall: Not tha I want to argue.... But maybe you are forgetting that Hercules is a god, and I am not sure that Aquaman (even being a god himself...) can control his mind... And don't underestimate strenght and speed of Herc... They are 2 of my fav carachters, i beloved Aquaman from when i was very little and discovered Herc more recently... But here I go fo Herc. useless, as i said, they don't go in the water. "

herc is only a half god (not a full god), aquaman does have the advantage in enhanced senses as well as speed plus telepathic abilities, herc is not immune to mind attacks
#15 Posted by Radiante (327 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
"@Radiante said:
"@capall: Not tha I want to argue.... But maybe you are forgetting that Hercules is a god, and I am not sure that Aquaman (even being a god himself...) can control his mind... And don't underestimate strenght and speed of Herc... They are 2 of my fav carachters, i beloved Aquaman from when i was very little and discovered Herc more recently... But here I go fo Herc. useless, as i said, they don't go in the water. "
herc is only a half god (not a full god), aquaman does have the advantage in enhanced senses as well as speed plus telepathic abilities, herc is not immune to mind attacks "

Herc is son of Zeus and of a woman. But he's stronger of all gods. Besides, I knew that the marvel carachter is rated as full god... 
We have not proof is Aquaman telepaty would work on him. I would say no.
#16 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Aquaman win this? Seems like a curbstomp to me
#17 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

no one said aquaman wins this but he does have a chance (it's just that no one wants to give aquaman any credit) 
the fight takes place in the desert island (set up to fail already) 
also depends on which aquaman if he has the magical hand especially then aquaman takes this

#18 Posted by Radiante (327 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
"

no one said aquaman wins this but he does have a chance (it's just that no one wants to give aquaman any credit) 
the fight takes place in the desert island (set up to fail already) 
also depends on which aquaman if he has the magical hand especially then aquaman takes this

"

I can insure you that i give Aquaman big credit. But here, for how i see, he is going not vs any pincopalla whichever, but against one of the strongest in absolute. One that could defeat any superhero among the bigger.
#19 Posted by Th3 FlAsH 123 (616 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder:  
Their strength is comparable when in water, both can lift in excess of 100 tons. Not to mention Aquaman is faster in water. They are on an island.
#20 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@Th3 FlAsH 123 said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder:  Their strength is comparable when in water, both can lift in excess of 100 tons. Not to mention Aquaman is faster in water. They are on an island."

Which is land, I will give it to the man of greek myth. 

<3 Aquaman, rest in peace(Even though your corpse has turned into a black latern, everyones doing it, so its not too bad)
#21 Posted by pooty (10742 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman is nothing but Prince Namor and Namor has always held his own against Hercules even on land.  And i think aquaman can last longer on land than Namor. But if aquaman was able to punch or throw Herc into some water its over for the Lion Of Olympus.

#22 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe Aquaman, he has telepathic feats now

#23 Edited by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

on land i'll give it to mighty hercules, in water? aquaman takes it.

#24 Posted by Erick_Williams (754 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman has a chance, islands are surrounded by water

#25 Posted by dondave (33410 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

#26 Posted by xlab3000 (3115 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules

#27 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11388 posts) - - Show Bio

The herc bias is strong here ..... Aquaman has a few ways to win. In the OP he has the magic water hand, he completely controls water....not sure if drowning or dehydration effects Herc, probably not but in theory he should be able to control water in the bloodstream. Telepathy is a no brainer, Herc's TP resistance feats are non-existent. Aquaman is faster by a bit of a margin, with the water hand he can nullify magic, he can see the future from within the hand and create weapons out of it ... oh and should he get hit, he can regen completely with the hand......to be honest, telepathy is the only way he's going to really be able to take down Herc.

#28 Posted by Hyperlight (5378 posts) - - Show Bio

@capall: he is half god in heritage but he earned his full divinity after his labors... I think

#29 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman is not Namor, do not make the comparison. There are brutal differences between the two. Namor has shown to be more powerful than Aquaman, one reason why he is problematic for Hercules. Aquaman needs to periodically rehydrate to be at his fullest, and last I checked, Namor doesn't. He only spends much of his time underwater because that's where he grew up. And, because he's Prince of Atlantis. On top of that, Namor is not only one of the first Mutants recorded, he's also one of the top most powerful. Wasn't Hercules knighted to Godhood? I swore he was by Zeus, which would make him fully God and not half. He's called the Prince of Power, God of Strength for a reason -- he'd crush Aquaman.

#30 Posted by Raw_Material (3208 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc wins.

#31 Edited by Raw_Material (3208 posts) - - Show Bio

Although, if Aquaman could be able to summon marine life knowing that it is a deserted island they're fighting on, he might have a chance of winning. AQ could always try drowning Hercs like he did to Superboy and the other victims of his. He will not stand a chance with Hercules in a H2H combat as he's far more superior than Aquaman is. Although, he might have the agility and speed over him, Hercules exceeds in strength and durability.

#32 Edited by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

I should think Herc takes this one

#33 Edited by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman wins.

#34 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7632 posts) - - Show Bio

they fight to a standstill

#35 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules destroys him, stronger, faster, more durable, more skilled and better reflexes.