Avatar image for terrybogard2014
TerryBogard2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TerryBogard2014

kevin sorbo herc was cool but Movie thor curbstomps.

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thor creates a giant windstorm, Herc has no counter for that, and while Hercules is flailing about in the air, Thor can split his skull wide open with the Hammer Mjolnir.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MAZAHS117

I say Herc damnnear gets one-shotted by Thor....This is h2h I'm hoping for Hercs sake

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Xanni15

Hand to hand, Herc obliterates Thor.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RIKR2

ok lets say h2h no Mjolnir for thor in round 2

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By laflux

@Xanni15 said:

Herc feats ?

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Xanni15

@laflux said:

@Xanni15 said:

Herc feats ?

Give me a few, I'll see what I can put together. I know from the show that his strength seems to be whatever he needs it to be, he actually has fighting skill rather than just being a brawler. He has fought a version of Thor in his show, taken lighting bolts and hammer shots to the back and shook them off, his punches send people and beasts flying through the air. There's more but that's off the top of my head.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RIKR2

@Xanni15 said:

@laflux said:

@Xanni15 said:

Herc feats ?

Give me a few, I'll see what I can put together. I know from the show that his strength seems to be whatever he needs it to be, he actually has fighting skill rather than just being a brawler. He has fought a version of Thor in his show, taken lighting bolts and hammer shots to the back and shook them off, his punches send people and beasts flying through the air. There's more but that's off the top of my head.

yeah i remember too that he fought a version of thor, and he beat lots of giant monsters send by Hera and he fought with Ares many time ..ps. im having trouble finding short clip of the show :P

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Xanni15

@RIKR2 said:

yeah i remember too that he fought a version of thor, and he beat lots of giant monsters send by Hera and he fought with Ares many time ..ps. im having trouble finding short clip of the show :P

Me too, I know it's on Netflix but nobody really seemed to upload a lot of the action episodes.

ssj3gohan007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ssj3gohan007

@xanni15 said:

@RIKR2 said:

Me too, I know it's on Netflix but nobody really seemed to upload a lot of the action episodes.

@rikr2 said:

@Xanni15 said:

@laflux said:

@Xanni15 said:

Herc feats ?

Surely its not that hard guys:

Loading Video...

Movie Thor is Impressive but Kevin Sorbo Herc has fought like literally every Pantheon[of Gods] Imaginable. Norse, Greek, Egypt, Hindu, Sumeria, Celtic, the Titans, Demons, and even Archangel Michael and the 4 horseman of apocalypse, then there's also dahak and his daughter. The guy has held up Mount Olympus/The Heavens by himself. He has even broken artifacts that Hephaestus had forged, which was supposed to be indestructible like Adamantine with his super strength. He is literally as strong as he needs to be. Not only that he is a well-trained warrior and he is Immortal confirmed by one or two of the episodes where he still exists in Modern Times as Kevin Sorbo. He is also pretty smart and beats a lot of opponents by outsmarting them. He has powerful Gauntlets forged by Hephaestus, that appear to be indestructible and can block pretty much any attack with them, which seems to remind me of Wonder Woman for some reason. He even defeated his own evil twin, Sovereign, who was supposed to be just as strong. It proves that Hercules can outmaneuver beings who are every bit as powerful as himself and has even found ways to defeat beings vastly more powerful then himself, such as those of Skyfather level+

Even if Thor was stronger then Herc, he'd find a way to win by using his brain. Herc's pretty highly resistant to magic and blunt force. I doubt Mjolnir's is going to just one-shot him like nothing, he could use his Adamantine Gauntlet's to help block it.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rogueshadow  Moderator

Why do you want to kill my childhood with the visual of Hercules having his head smashed off.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dunno, thor beats stuff more handidly. Heculese fights a giant monster for feveral minutes of an episode whil thor just flies theough its head in one second. If there was some guarantee the fight would drag out than maybe Herc could win. But i think it would likely be overwith pretty quick.

ssj3gohan007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ssj3gohan007

@cliffrice said:

I dunno, thor beats stuff more handidly. Heculese fights a giant monster for feveral minutes of an episode whil thor just flies theough its head in one second. If there was some guarantee the fight would drag out than maybe Herc could win. But i think it would likely be overwith pretty quick.

I think it takes Herc several minutes instead of just plowing through because the show is meant to portray him of a character who uses his brain to win fights and not only muscle, he is like Batman in a way minus the utility belt. They don't want him to seem like a dumb brute as other versions of Herc may portray. Herc has crazy durability, he has tanked attacks from every God, Demon, and Monster imaginable. I wouldn't bet against him. He managed to defeat Hera, who was amped with the power of Zeus. He even received Super Speed when he went to Ireland just because he was being speed blitzed by Celtic Gods, he later found a way to match their speed and defeat them too. If given the chance, Herc can probably beat any opponent. All he needs is a little time to use that ingenious brain of his to come up with a way to outmaneuver his opponent.

Don't forget that Herc's is immortal and has extremely durable gauntlets like Wonder Woman does.

The only time he was ever really injured or close to dying was when he either lost his powers or was poisoned by a substance capable of killing Greek Gods.