Hercules team vs. Lobo

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hercules team is sent to take down pre-52 Lobo. Lobo is bloodlusted and is killing anyone on site. Hercules is pre-chaos war version, everyone else is current but colossus. Hercules team gets four hours of prep before the final battle. Hercules has to take down Lobo, not kill him. Morals on for team. Battle takes place in the desert.

Hercules team:

1. Hercules
  2. A-Bomb
  3. She Hulk
  4. Ares
  5. The Thing
  6. Rulk
  7. Colossus(Not colossusnaut)
  8. War Machine
  9. Havok

vs.

Bloodlusted Lobo

Can Lobo overcome all of these heroes?

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is lobo god or something? can i get some scans whats with this guy?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins. Remember Hercules is a legendary grappler, so taking down Lobo w/o killing is very doable after the team "softens him up".

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Floopay

Lobo could likely take this due to speed. Without bloodlust the team could probably take him. That being said, Hercules has grappled and overpowered some very powerful speedsters in the past. He's the teams best (and only really) chance of winning this.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: I pretty much put the team there to try to soften up Lobo for Hercules to come in and finish the job. Remember, lobo is bloodlusted, he's probably not even going to use his speed like he should. Also, nice seeing you floopay. I haven't been on here in almost a year. Maybe longer.

Bamapecan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

C'mon...is this serious? Hercules and Rulk subdue Lobo by themselves while everyone else watches.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Lobo held his own against 4 Lanterns without taking it seriously. I think he can win this.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

Lobo held his own against 4 Lanterns without taking it seriously. I think he can win this.

You are comparing 4 Lanterns to Hercules + Rulk + Abomb + Ares + She-Hulk + The Thing + War Machine + Havoc + Colossus?!?! Lobo is going to be completely overwhelmed.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@floopay: I pretty much put the team there to try to soften up Lobo for Hercules to come in and finish the job. Remember, lobo is bloodlusted, he's probably not even going to use his speed like he should. Also, nice seeing you floopay. I haven't been on here in almost a year. Maybe longer.

Always a pleasure. Realistically I can see Hercules taking this, and could make a valid point as to why he could do so. But Lobo DOES hold a speed, and regeneration advantage over Hercules, and in no small amount either. Hercules may have durability, strength, and skill in his favor, and may even have reflexes to contend. But at the end of the day I think Lobo has more advantages than disadvantages.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dondave

@logy5000 said:

You are comparing 4 Lanterns to Hercules + Rulk + Abomb + Ares + She-Hulk + The Thing + War Machine + Havoc + Colossus?!?! Lobo is going to be completely overwhelmed.

4 Lanterns could take them

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everybody in this team except Rulk and Hercules is insect compared to Lobo, but still I see team winning slight majority 6/10.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Team wins. All of them are too much for Lobo to handle.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RetconCrisis

Okay, Lobo can take Rulk or Hercules 1 on 1, but a whole team of powerhouses!? No.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dum529001

@floopay:

So you think that Lobo is better than Hercules?

Prove it.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ddecourt

Totally unnecessary. Hercules alone would give Lobo a solid fight... Hell Herc might even knock him out since Lobo can't be killed.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Mismatch. Lobo could beat any of them individually but pitting him against the entire team at once isn't going to end well for him.