Hercules (Disney) vs. movie the Trio of Doom

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By TifaLockhart

No BFR. No apples. In-character, no prep or intel.

Hercules is 18 and not immortal but not mortal either. Zod, Faora, and Nam-ek are adjusted to Earth's atmosphere. Win by knockout or kill.

Who and why?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Shouldn't Hercules win easily?Haven't seen the movie in like forever

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wolfrazer

@reaverlation: He outclasses them in strength by a pretty big margin yeah. Buut...they do have the advantage of speed, heat vision and flight. Then again....the only real time we ever saw Hercules hurt was when he had his power taken by Hades and even then he wasn't knocked out despite getting pummeled by the giant cyclops...I don't recall him ever getting a scratch or knocked out when he had his full strength(not when he was full god). So pretty sure he has them beat in durability too.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Can they even hurt him?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@tifalockhart: So you are talking about Herc from the Disney cartoon show(Adult Movie Cartoon Stomps them hard though even when they were at full strength)...He gets stomped it took the Trio awhile to adjust...But not that long...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: FEATS I DEMAND!!! lol Need to watch this movie again(childhood memories homie)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: @reaverlation: Yes, if Tifa is talking about 18yr old Herc he is more comparable to the cartoon highschool show than the movie Herc who was like a full grown man in his mid 20's...

Loading Video...

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wolfrazer
Loading Video...

@reaverlation: Just ignore the music or mute it, but...

0:20-0:21 Herc punches apart ice hail/spikes/whatever you wanna call em, from the Ice Titan which was freezing landscapes/animals completely.

0:29-0:31 Herc frees Zeus from being prisoned by the Rock, Ice and Lava Titans.

0:55- 1:15 Herc grabs the Wind Titan sucking up all the other Titans and then throwing all 4 Titans into space.

Loading Video...

0:46-0: 52 Herc holds back the Hydra's jaws from getting him and then smacking the hydra down.

3:03- 3:09 Herc uses his strength to cause a rockslide to smash upon the Hydra.

Loading Video...

He also picked up a huge boulder, jumped with it high and blocked a volcano from erupting.

He also one shotted a group of monsters together. Pretty much he wrecked anything Hades sent after him.

Also of course being trained as a Hero by Phil, who trained Achilles and all them...he of course is a master combatant, which isn't shown in the movie well but he has used his sword pretty well and shown archery skill.

Also he used his training to take down the cylcops despite having none of his power.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Actually wiki says Herc is 18 in the movie, 16 in the Animated series.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Ahhhh Then as I said...that guy from the movie stomps those three hard

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rogueshadow  Moderator

Hercules, like a boss.

Limilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Limilicious

Errr... Doesn't adult mortal Hercules (18) with his strength have like near invulnerability to physical damage in his movie? I believe he only showed two instances of weakness. His first fight with Hydra where he was swallowed and came out dizzy. But he picked up his pace and got back to normal pretty quickly. I guess one can argue it could be the stomach/throat acid that made him dizzy? Then after his fight with the Hydra, he looked worn out but he was still able to walk, somewhat. But still not "injured". The second instance is when he lost his strength and was "fighting" the giant cyclops. He was flicked across the city and right into a wall. He was played like a soccer ball. And all he got was a bunch of bruises and no real signs of any broken bones or fractures. He didn't move fast, but he was still able to move around and tie the cyclops' leg up for it to fall to its death.

I forgot to add. Once Herc got his strength back, all the bruises instantly vanished. So... I'm almost certain that with his God-like strength, he's near invulnerable to physical damage. And when he's immortal, he's just immune to aging or death.

My money is on Herc.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Dude! I am seriously impressed with the homework you did! Nice job debating. I mean that sincerely.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cjdavis103

Herc F**k stomps

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

☆☆☆I will find my waaaaaay, I can go the distance... I'll be there some daaaaaay, If I can be strong... I know every mile, will be worth my while... when I go the distance I'll be right where I... beloooooong☆☆☆

:')

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herc.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Golden boy wins!

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wolfrazer

@beware_my_power said:

☆☆☆I will find my waaaaaay, I can go the distance... I'll be there some daaaaaay, If I can be strong... I know every mile, will be worth my while... when I go the distance I'll be right where I... beloooooong☆☆☆

Ahem...it's

"I have often dreamed, of a far off place. Where a great warm welcome will be waiting for me, and the crowds will cheer when they see my face, and a voice keeps saying this is where I'm meant to be. I will find my way, I can go the distance. I'll be there someday, if I can be strong! I know every mile will be worth my while, I would go most anywhere to feel like I belong."

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow i'll be strong! I know every mile, will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere, to find where I belong!"

"I will beat the odds! I can go the distance, I will face the world, fearless, proud and strong! I will please the gods, I can go the distance till I find my hero's welcome right where I belooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong!"

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beware_my_power said:

Ahem...it's

" I will find my way, I can go the distance. I'll be there someday, if I can be strong! I know every mile will be worth my while, I would go most anywhere to feel like I belong."

*Applauds for both*