#1 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

In New York

1.Normal morals

2. Morals off

Fight!

#2 Edited by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio

Etrigan and Lobo would bust Hercules and Atlas up bad.

#3 Posted by New_World_Order (11210 posts) - - Show Bio

Really now?

#4 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

lol you know he is talking about the atlas who was beating on PC superman right?

#5 Edited by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

lol you know he is talking about the atlas who was beating on PC superman right?

If I recall correctly... Atlas beat up Post Crisis Superman... not Pre Crisis Superman... and during that battle Superman was weakened by something during that battle... so try again kiddo.

#6 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: he beat both pre and post crisis superman and he wasn't weakened also im 21 so don't call me kiddo seriously....

#7 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: he beat both pre and post crisis superman and he wasn't weakened also im 21 so don't call me kiddo seriously....

I don't recall Atlas beating Pre Crisis Superman... now he did beat Post Crisis Superman... but something was affecting Superman's strength in that battle... so it was not a full force Superman he beat... not like how Etrigan leveled a full force Superman.

#8 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

I don't recall Atlas beating Pre Crisis Superman... now he did beat Post Crisis Superman... but something was affecting Superman's strength in that battle... so it was not a full force Superman he beat... not like how Etrigan leveled a full force Superman.

he was mostly in the pre-crisis era after infinite crisis he was lost in the grave of forgotten superman villains and it may not he was weakened more atlas was all about magic and superman is weak to magic so that should explain things...

#9 Posted by argusx (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Demi-God Hercules?

#10 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

Lobo as well, whereas Herc (the Olympian) really didn't do much but give Superman a surprise nosebleed and punch him into a statue. I say Lobo and Etrigan win easily as well

#11 Edited by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

@kingjames447 said:

he was mostly in the pre-crisis era after infinite crisis he was lost in the grave of forgotten superman villains and it may not he was weakened more atlas was all about magic and superman is weak to magic so that should explain things...

After Infinite Crisis is when the Post Crisis begins dude... that is when Superman becomes significantly weaker. So Atlas beating Superman then don't mean much. Especially considering the fact that in their most recent encounter, Atlas defeated a Superman that was not going full force against him.

#12 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

@king_saturn said:

@kingjames447 said:

After Infinite Crisis is when the Post Crisis begins dude... that is when Superman becomes significantly weaker. So Atlas beating Superman then don't mean much. Especially considering the fact that in their most recent encounter, Atlas defeated a Superman that was not going full force against him.

i know..he was firstly introduced and mostly used in that pre crisis era after that he wasn't as used as much so he became a jobber to superman and his friends in a actual fight atlas vs superman with no jobbing involved atlas would win due to his magic background and this takes place in NY meaning outside of hell were etrigan is most powerful outside of it etrigan is around thing strength level at best...and lobo is very inconsistent in power levels DC isn't sure if they wanted to make lobo a superman villain or a punisher/wolverine type of guy

#13 Edited by TifaLockhart (13841 posts) - - Show Bio

Etrigan is stronger than the Thing significantly. And Lobo is consistently top tier.

#14 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (4123 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#15 Posted by ssejllenrad (12783 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: Pre-crisis Atlas:

The question was whether or not Pre Crisis Atlas beat Pre Crisis Superman... we know he existed back then... but what did he do ? Who did he fight ?

#17 Posted by TifaLockhart (13841 posts) - - Show Bio

If we're using pre-crisis Atlas, obviously he wins. Otherwise, Lobo and Etrigan win.

#18 Posted by ssejllenrad (12783 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by dondave (26954 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2