#1 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam warlock once again sets foot on earth and Herc and Ares are in belief that he's a skrull, Adam on the other hand, thinks the same about them. Let the battle commence in a battle dome with no bystanders, meaning both can go all out.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by lordraiden (7606 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc & Ares!

#3 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

That just doesnt cut it and you know it ;P scenario at least a reason why

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91410 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc and Ares..really can't touch Adam.He can teleport and fly..he is a massive energy manipulator so he could just sit back and unload on them.

#5 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam Warlock would win, Adam could manhandle Thor without the Odinforce which means he could manhandle Hercules, Ares wouldn't be much help since he is only class 70, I doubt Ares could even beat She-Hulk, if he could beat her it is because he is a good hand to hand combatant and he is more durable than her. Adam Warlock beats them.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (225130 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock should win here. He has flight and energy manipulation over Herc and Ares... I am interested in a case being made for Herc and Ares though... if it can be

#7 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Herc could through Ares in the air like he did in the ares mini

#8 Posted by King Saturn (225130 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scientist said:
"Well Herc could through Ares in the air like he did in the ares mini"
LOL

Yeah I guess he could. Herc better have some John Elway like accuracy though because I dont think Warlock would just stand in one place while Herc tosses Ares in the air...
#9 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

yea well plus Ares could be cought in a force field like he did with lady sif in mid air lololol leaving herc left as only battle foe

#10 Posted by King Saturn (225130 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scientist said:
"yea well plus Ares could be cought in a force field like he did with lady sif in mid air lololol leaving herc left as only battle foe"
Indeed
#11 Posted by lordraiden (7606 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scientist said:
"That just doesnt cut it and you know it ;P scenario at least a reason why"

Go read Incredible Herc #117 where he took out the Skrull God! Herc's taken on airbourne characters before, with his brother Ares backing him up, should be for the win!
#12 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

O RLY  now

#13 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"O RLY  now"
YA RLY now
#14 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"O RLY  now"
YA RLY now"
NO WAI now
#15 Edited by EganTheVile1 (6216 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam Warlock, he's stood against the In-Betweener before he even had the soul gem after all, and has grown far more powerfull since

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91410 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"The Scientist said:

Go read Incredible Herc #117 where he took out the Skrull God! Herc's taken on airbourne characters before, with his brother Ares backing him up, should be for the win!"
Adam is beyond the Skrull God...
#17 Edited by lordraiden (7606 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"The Scientist said:

Go read Incredible Herc #117 where he took out the Skrull God! Herc's taken on airbourne characters before, with his brother Ares backing him up, should be for the win!"
Adam is beyond the Skrull God..."

Says you, aye! Do you have anything to back that up, was it stated in a comic somewhere? cause my point was that Herc's taken on many who have long range powers/flight, nothing new to him!
#18 Edited by Vance Astro (91410 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"The Scientist said:

Says you, aye! Do you have anything to back that up, was it stated in a comic somewhere?"
If Hercules took out the skrull God than it has nothing for Adam.
#19 Posted by lordraiden (7606 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"The Scientist said:

Says you, aye! Do you have anything to back that up, was it stated in a comic somewhere?"
"

Herc got together a God squad, one of them which was an elder god Set, to go take down the Skrull God/gods! So, what your saying is, that they were all irrelevant and not as  powerfull and all Herc needed was Warlock to end SI?
#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91410 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"The Scientist said:

"

Herc got together a God squad, one of them which was an elder god Set, to go take down the Skrull God/gods! So, what your saying is, that they were all irrelevant and not as  powerfull and all Herc needed was Warlock to end SI?"
No..I am saying...If Hercules took out a Skrull God than Adam is more powerful than that said God.....
#21 Posted by lordraiden (7606 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"The Scientist said:

"

Herc got together a God squad, one of them which was an elder god Set, to go take down the Skrull God/gods! So, what your saying is, that they were all irrelevant and not as  powerfull and all Herc needed was Warlock to end SI?"
No..I am saying...If Hercules took out a Skrull God than Adam is more powerful than that said God....."

Hercules took him out with the aid of an elder God, hence why he brought along the G-Squad! If I remember correctly, Adam got blindsided and taken by Cosmo, has been stabbed and needed recupperation time in GOTG, he isn't allpowerfull or even a God!
#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91410 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"The Scientist said:

"

No..I am saying...If Hercules took out a Skrull God than Adam is more powerful than that said God....."

Adam got blindsided and taken by Cosmo, has been stabbed and needed recupperation time in GOTG, he isn't allpowerfull or even a God!"
Unless GOTG #6 came out and Cosmo didn't something there...Cosmo didn't so anything to Warlock and he wasn't stabbed with a regular sword...people of that church can do anything if they believe they can do it..thus Adam got stabbed.Adam has taken out people more powerful than Herc with one attack.
#23 Posted by lordraiden (7606 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"The Scientist said:

"

Adam got blindsided and taken by Cosmo, has been stabbed and needed recupperation time in GOTG, he isn't allpowerfull or even a God!"
Unless GOTG #6 came out and Cosmo didn't something there...Cosmo didn't so anything to Warlock and he wasn't stabbed with a regular sword...people of that church can do anything if they believe they can do it..thus Adam got stabbed.Adam has taken out people more powerful than Herc with one attack."

And he's also been on the receiving end of that, and has himself been taken out by people less powerfull than Herc! And I am still trying to make sense of your first statement re: cosmo!
#24 Edited by Vance Astro (91410 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"The Scientist said:

"

Unless GOTG #6 came out and Cosmo didn't something there...Cosmo didn't so anything to Warlock and he wasn't stabbed with a regular sword...people of that church can do anything if they believe they can do it..thus Adam got stabbed.Adam has taken out people more powerful than Herc with one attack."

And he's also been on the receiving end of that, and has himself been taken out by people less powerfull than Herc! And I am still trying to make sense of your first statement re: cosmo!"
No he hasn't....   Cosmo didn't touch Adam..GOTG #5 ends with Cosmo jumping at him and then it cuts to Drax and Phyla.Unless GOTG #6 came out and Cosmo does something there than you have no point because Cosmo didn't hurt Adam yet.
#25 Posted by lordraiden (7606 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmo didn't touch Adam? Cosmo blasted Adam, after Adam jumped at him to engage/battle him, and then Cosmo jumped to attack him after he blasted him, to which your obvious statement, we'll have to wait next issue to see what transpires, which i'm sure Adam will be back on his feet at some point, but you seem to have missed the point, and seem too have  problems with acknowledging that Adam was attacked and taken down briefly, after confronting someone front on, with your words stating he wasn't touched??? Adam is not infalible, he can be taken down!

#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91410 posts) - - Show Bio

The program I use to read comics on my PC has a watermark over the panel where Adam gets hit.I didn't see it.But You don't know if Adam is hurt or not.Adam is a genius so I am sure if he had any inkling that Cosmo had that type of power he would have take the fight a different way (If It was written well).Using what happened with Cosmo means nothing..Adam is on a team now so they have to dumb him down so he doesn't own everyone...Just like they did with Sentry.Sentry first appeared as coward hiding from his split personality.He barely has the mental health to fight even the weakest enemies...But in his own comics he's building his own canyons,fighting Galactus and making the Hulk cower in fear.

Hercules is nowhere near Adam's level and Ares is nowhere near Herc's level making this a curbstomp in Adam's favor.Adam is a guy who is said to be so powerful that death couldn't keep his soul on the other side when he died.This is a guy who didn't bother to dodge Mjolnir when it was thrown at him because it didn't hurt him,This is a guy who called Galactus a fool to his face and waited for him to attack.Adam is only class 7 and he choked out Drax and hammered the Champion into the ground.Adam is a guy whom even Thanos was afraid of.Herc has no chance against him.First of all he flies and teleports at light speed....He manipulates massive amounts of energy including cosmic energy,and now he has new magical abilities.What is Herc going to do or Ares for that matter....
#27 Posted by lordraiden (7606 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"The program I use to read comics on my PC has a watermark over the panel where Adam gets hit.I didn't see it.But You don't know if Adam is hurt or not.Adam is a genius so I am sure if he had any inkling that Cosmo had that type of power he would have take the fight a different way (If It was written well).Using what happened with Cosmo means nothing..Adam is on a team now so they have to dumb him down so he doesn't own everyone...Just like they did with Sentry.Sentry first appeared as coward hiding from his split personality.He barely has the mental health to fight even the weakest enemies...But in his own comics he's building his own canyons,fighting Galactus and making the Hulk cower in fear.
Hercules is nowhere near Adam's level and Ares is nowhere near Herc's level making this a curbstomp in Adam's favor.Adam is a guy who is said to be so powerful that death couldn't keep his soul on the other side when he died.This is a guy who didn't bother to dodge Mjolnir when it was thrown at him because it didn't hurt him,This is a guy who called Galactus a fool to his face and waited for him to attack.Adam is only class 7 and he choked out Drax and hammered the Champion into the ground.Adam is a guy whom even Thanos was afraid of.Herc has no chance against him.First of all he flies and teleports at light speed....He manipulates massive amounts of energy including cosmic energy,and now he has new magical abilities.What is Herc going to do or Ares for that matter....
"

Don't really see or understand your logic, as I don't see it a curbstomp in anyonoes favour! I believe it'd be a good fight with Herc & Ares nudging out a win!
#28 Edited by Vance Astro (91410 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The program I use to read comics on my PC has a watermark over the panel where Adam gets hit.I didn't see it.But You don't know if Adam is hurt or not.Adam is a genius so I am sure if he had any inkling that Cosmo had that type of power he would have take the fight a different way (If It was written well).Using what happened with Cosmo means nothing..Adam is on a team now so they have to dumb him down so he doesn't own everyone...Just like they did with Sentry.Sentry first appeared as coward hiding from his split personality.He barely has the mental health to fight even the weakest enemies...But in his own comics he's building his own canyons,fighting Galactus and making the Hulk cower in fear.
"

Don't really see or understand your logic, as I don't see it a curbstomp in anyonoes favour! I believe it'd be a good fight with Herc & Ares nudging out a win!"
Sounds like reaching to me.Tell me how you think Hercules & Ares win than because you haven't give me sh#t except Herc beating a skrull god with the help of someone else and A dog getting off a hit on Adam in an unfinished fight.
#29 Posted by King Saturn (225130 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock wins... I cant see no logical way of Herc and Ares beating him here...
#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91410 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see Herc or Ares even getting off a hit.

#31 Posted by King Saturn (225130 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I can't see Herc or Ares even getting off a hit."
Me Neither
#32 Posted by lordraiden (7606 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
Me Neither"

Fair enough! Still sticking to my guns, cause you haven't shown me anything definitive to say the duo can't do otherwise, unless this is Warlockk with the soul gem, then it's anyones battle for the taking, and I think the due have a good shot, but that's just me :-)
#33 Edited by Vance Astro (91410 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
Me Neither"

Fair enough! Still sticking to my guns, cause you haven't shown me anything definitive to say the duo can't do otherwise, unless this is Warlockk with the soul gem, then it's anyones battle for the taking, and I think the due have a good shot, but that's just me :-)"
Well you can sit there and pretend this isn't a curbstomp....but we don't have to show you anything.Your the only one opposing Adam winning so the burden of proof is on you.Warlock doesn't need the Soul Gem to beat two people he has so many advantages over.This isn't even close. (Since they aren't bound by writing) Adam can pretty much take advantage of them...they would never touch him.They aren't fast enough and they can't fly.If Adam beat Thor and Balder when he was first created...before he had most of the powers he has now...How the hell wouldn't he beat Hercules and Ares?
#34 Posted by lordraiden (7606 posts) - - Show Bio

Fair enough Vance, it would seem that the majority would have Warlock take this one, i'll give you that, I just don't believe it's a curbstomp!