No Caption Provided

Rules

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Random encounter

Morals off

No prep

Tyrant is depowered

Everyone else at full power and Morg has Waters of life, Current New52 Darkseid and Current Thanos

No Caption Provided
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By blackadamFTW

DS, Thanos, and Tyrant.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By greenteaforme

Fall before the might of Darkseid.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MAZAHS117

Team Heralds probably all die...They can't even handle Thanos by himself

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Tyrant at full power could solo heralds by himself. Hell might even be able to take down Thanos and Darkseid too.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: Too bad Tyrant is depowered according to OP

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Floopay

This would be a cool fight...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

@Monsterstomp, didn't realize that. In that case I still take Thanos, Darkseid and Tyrant. In a tough fight. Even a depowered Tyrant is is more than capable of taking down multiple heralds by himself.

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jeronimo

Tyrant SOLOS.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub
Tyrant at full power could solo heralds by himself. Hell might even be able to take down Thanos and Darkseid too.
THIS
YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By YoungJustice

@Jeronimo said:

Tyrant SOLOS.

No

I just commented on your thread

Thank Me Later

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@blackadamFTW said:

DS, Thanos, and Tyrant.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By beautifulrevery

I thought The Fallen One was pretty OP in terms of the other heralds besides the Surfer or am I wrong in this? Darkseid, Thanos, AND Tyrant is probably overkill though.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pooty

@beautifulrevery said:

I thought The Fallen One was pretty OP in terms of the other heralds besides the Surfer or am I wrong in this? Darkseid, Thanos, AND Tyrant is probably overkill though.

what is OP in your sentence mean? Also, an Thanos effortlessly took him out. Team 2 wins.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jeanroygrant

This is way unfair.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pooty

@IZZR: @greenteaforme: @SHAZAM117: @Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: @WaveMotionCannon: @jeanroygrant:

I think that even if you included Galactus at 75% and made Tyrant full power, that team 2 would STILL win.

Agree or disagree

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

@pooty said:

@IZZR: @greenteaforme: @SHAZAM117: @Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: @WaveMotionCannon: @jeanroygrant:

I think that even if you included Galactus at 75% and made Tyrant full power, that team 2 would STILL win.

Agree or disagree

Agree.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By IZZR

@pooty said:

Agree or disagree

Yes hard to argue with that, when they were both at full power Galactus barely beat him.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pooty

@jeanroygrant: @IZZR: any two on team 2 can win it for the team. i almost want to say any of them can solo. Thanos just abuses SS and Fallen so easy. so i know tyrant and DS can do the same.

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty A 100% powered Tyrant would abuse them all.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jeanroygrant

@pooty said:

@jeanroygrant: @IZZR: any two on team 2 can win it for the team. i almost want to say any of them can solo. Thanos just abuses SS and Fallen so easy. so i know tyrant and DS can do the same.

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

I agree with both of ya.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By beautifulrevery

@pooty: Overpowered lol. Idk, I'm not well versed on The Fallen One so I was unaware Thanos already took him out easily

Back to the general question how depowered is Tyrant because 100% was a match for Galactus and the heralds only hold a fraction of his power. Even if Tyrant is at 50% he could probably effortlessly curbstomp all the heralds. He'd have to be SEVERELY depowered to even make this slightly fair. Since The Falled One isn't as powerful as I thought he was this is a curbstomp in team 2's favor. There's no way the heralds can take this unless of course you include the non canon heralds like Hulk and Supes. Then MAYBE they'd have a chance.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By greenteaforme

@pooty said:

Agree or disagree

All fall before the might and fury of Darkseid.

Not to mention the last incarnation of Darkseid that I know of pre-N52 had the Anti-Life equation.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#24  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

You said it once,everyone knows it.Now tell us something we dont know,the rules have indicated clearly that Tyrant is depowered so what's the point of going ZOMG TYRANT STOMPS ALL?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ghostrider2

@pooty said:

Oh yes im sure it will be easy with SS.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By greenteaforme
No Caption Provided
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bo88gdan

Tyrant solos 

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis what's your point? Why are you messaging me with nonsense? I already acknowledged that Tyrant is depowered. So what if I said that Tyrant could beat them all at full power. It's a free country last time I checked, what are you the post police?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By laflux

Wow this is unfair. Current Thanos and pre-52 Darksied each have a decent chance of soloing each by themselves. Together they win. Add Tyrant and this is a comfortable victory for terrible threesome.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Killemall

@laflux said:

Wow this is unfair. Current Thanos and pre-52 Darksied each have a decent chance of soloing each by themselves. Together they win. Add Tyrant and this is a comfortable victory for terrible threesome.

Apart from BFR i dont see neither Thanos nor Darkseid being able to solo the Destroyer Armor as the herald, its just uber durable.

Although once you add Tyrant, i agree.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#31  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

@entropy_aegis what's your point? Why are you messaging me with nonsense? I already acknowledged that Tyrant is depowered. So what if I said that Tyrant could beat them all at full power. It's a free country last time I checked, what are you the post police?

You're the one who's posting nonsense,why stop at full powered Tyrant? while we're at it lets give Darkseid the soul fire and Thanos the IG.Lets see Tyrant stomping that,no wait he gets his ass handed even at full power.

You're bringing up a completely different version of Tyrant,the same can be done for others.Stick to the topic.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Haralds Team loses this one definitly...

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Killemall

@entropy_aegis said:

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

You said it once,everyone knows it.Now tell us something we dont know,the rules have indicated clearly that Tyrant is depowered so what's the point of going ZOMG TYRANT STOMPS ALL?

A little out of what you guys are debating, but i think even a depowered Tyrant could solo, Cosmic Power 06 we see Terrax, Legacy, Jack of Hearts and that other sexy chick i dont even know what her name is, unable to even hurt Tyrant. Even after Thanos joins the battle with an orb with Morg's powers, even he is unable to do anything to Tyrant either. And seeing how Terrax is perhaps the average level at which heralds are written (except Morg and Surfer) i think tyrant could solo. The only one who could cause problems would be Destroyer Armor, but if king thor can shot a hole in his head, perhaps Tyrant could too.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By laflux

@Killemall said:

@laflux said:

Apart from BFR i dont see neither Thanos nor Darkseid being able to solo the Destroyer Armor as the herald, its just uber durable.

Although once you add Tyrant, i agree.

yeah I noticed him. Tbh BFR is often what Thanos uses when he faces a foe he can't beat via physical force or energy blasts (for example champion) so I figured he would do that.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Killemall

@laflux said:

yeah I noticed him. Tbh BFR is often what Thanos uses when he faces a foe he can't beat via physical force or energy blasts (for example champion) so I figured he would do that.

Yeah well with BFR on then i agree, although i do not agree Champion isnt even close to being a foe he cant beat. After losing his power gem, Silver Surfer beat him, She-hulk beat him, and Drax curbstomped him.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By laflux

@Killemall said:

@laflux said:

Yeah well with BFR on then i agree, although i do not agree Champion isnt even close to being a foe he cant beat. After losing his power gem, Silver Surfer beat him, She-hulk beat him, and Drax curbstomped him.

When he faced him the first time he had the power gem right. Thanos got him to destroy the planet in a punch in affect BFRing champion by leaving floating in space and forcing him to give him the gem. Champion is one of those character's whose bio is more impressive than his feats. Without the power gem Thanos could probably one shot him at current levels.

moldybutt70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By moldybutt70

some of the heralds like silver surfer are much stronger than they used to be, and that will help. but TYRANT? he makes this a stomp in his teams favor, the guy is too much

take him out of the battle, and i would say you have a pretty epic fight

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By IZZR

Should have been more clear in my OP, its new52 Darkseid, and current thanos and Depowered Tyrant. Morg has waters of life and every herald is at their full power including destroyer.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jeanroygrant

@GhostRider2 said:

@pooty said:

Oh yes im sure it will be easy with SS.

Silver Surfer gets destroyed easily by any of them...

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By IZZR

What if SS wears the destroyer and binds his powers with the destroyer?

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Freefa11

Yes, Tyrant likely solos. Even "depowered," we saw him fight Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Terrax, and Thanos. Thanos was the only one who could take more than 2 shots, and the only one that could apparently even irritate him, and even then, it seemed pretty clear Thanos was ultimately overmatched. Tyrant is still probably closer in power to Galactus than he is to any of his heralds.

So basically, almost none of these guys are an issue, and most will go down in 1-2 shots. Post-annihilation Surfer should do better than he did in their first fight, but even so, he was beaten so easily then its still a matter of him getting swatted like a fly vs. getting swatted like a somewhat bigger, meaner fly.

The only real threats here are Morg (because of WoL) and Destroyer. Even then, I still don't think they will be able to really hurt Tyrant, they will just be difficult due to durability (particularly the Destroyer). Tyrant should still eventually put them both down though, IMO. With Thanos and DS to back him up, it just becomes a complete slaughter.

@beautifulrevery: "Depowered" is generally taken to mean Tyrant at the level he actually appeared in the comics, which was still enough for him to defeat BRB, Gladiator, and SS together with no difficulty (and Ganymede, but hardly anyone knows who she is, and she's not really at their level anyway, although she was the only one that could hurt him), knock Thanos around, and challenge Galactus.

The only time Tyrant was depicted at full power was in a recording Thanos was watching of his first battle with Galactus.

@greenteaforme said:

Not to mention the last incarnation of Darkseid that I know of pre-N52 had the Anti-Life equation.

That version of Darkseid was also dying in Turpin's body. Plus, Morrison's version of the ALE was pitiful. Simonson had Orion damn near enslave the whole planet in a few hours without hardly even trying, then stopped a Promethean Giant dead in its tracks.

@IZZR said:

If SS empowers the Destroyer, then he can't use his own body or powers. The Destroyer is not an actual suit of armor that gets worn, it is a construct animated by someone's soul. I don't think transporting the Surfer's soul into the thing would imbue it with the Power Cosmic (but then, I'm assuming the PC is more closely linked to the Surfer's body than his spirit; I could be wrong).

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By greenteaforme

@Freefa11 said:

Yes, Tyrant likely solos. Even "depowered," we saw him fight Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Terrax, and Thanos. Thanos was the only one who could take more than 2 shots, and the only one that could apparently even irritate him, and even then, it seemed pretty clear Thanos was ultimately overmatched. Tyrant is still probably closer in power to Galactus than he is to any of his heralds.

So basically, almost none of these guys are an issue, and most will go down in 1-2 shots. Post-annihilation Surfer should do better than he did in their first fight, but even so, he was beaten so easily then its still a matter of him getting swatted like a fly vs. getting swatted like a somewhat bigger, meaner fly.

The only real threats here are Morg (because of WoL) and Destroyer. Even then, I still don't think they will be able to really hurt Tyrant, they will just be difficult due to durability (particularly the Destroyer). Tyrant should still eventually put them both down though, IMO. With Thanos and DS to back him up, it just becomes a complete slaughter.

@beautifulrevery: "Depowered" is generally taken to mean Tyrant at the level he actually appeared in the comics, which was still enough for him to defeat BRB, Gladiator, and SS together with no difficulty (and Ganymede, but hardly anyone knows who she is, and she's not really at their level anyway, although she was the only one that could hurt him), knock Thanos around, and challenge Galactus.

The only time Tyrant was depicted at full power was in a recording Thanos was watching of his first battle with Galactus.

@greenteaforme said:

That version of Darkseid was also dying in Turpin's body. Plus, Morrison's version of the ALE was pitiful. Simonson had Orion damn near enslave the whole planet in a few hours without hardly even trying, then stopped a Promethean Giant dead in its tracks.

@IZZR said:

If SS empowers the Destroyer, then he can't use his own body or powers. The Destroyer is not an actual suit of armor that gets worn, it is a construct animated by someone's soul. I don't think transporting the Surfer's soul into the thing would imbue it with the Power Cosmic (but then, I'm assuming the PC is more closely linked to the Surfer's body than his spirit; I could be wrong).

No, that's not...really what I was thinking of.

I was thinking of the Darkseid that took the potion allowing him to directly take the Anti-Life half of the Source's powers.

Although he died to the Source, he should he the most powerful being in the DCU after the Source.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Freefa11

@greenteaforme: I believe you are actually thinking of Darkseid when he took the Soulfire formula in Death of the New Gods. That wasn't the anti-life equation, it was tapping the power from the souls of all the New Gods. How that made him equal to the Source I still don't understand.

That version of Darkseid should indeed be the most powerful, even higher than he was in Great Darkness Saga, but he appeared later in Countdown and Final Crisis without the Soulfire amp, so that was not his last incarnation.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By greenteaforme

@Freefa11 said:

@greenteaforme: I believe you are actually thinking of Darkseid when he took the Soulfire formula in Death of the New Gods. That wasn't the anti-life equation, it was tapping the power from the souls of all the New Gods. How that made him equal to the Source I still don't understand.

That version of Darkseid should indeed be the most powerful, even higher than he was in Great Darkness Saga, but he appeared later in Countdown and Final Crisis without the Soulfire amp, so that was not his last incarnation.

"It is then revealed that the Anti-Life Equation is an entity that is the dark half of the source. Which the source is finally reunited with. When Darkseid is the last of the New Gods he is faced in battle by the Source and Darkseid reveals he has created a serum giving him power drawn directly from the Anti-Life Entity. Regardless of his boost in power, in the end Darkseid is also killed."

Is this incorrect?

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Freefa11

@greenteaforme: Unless that comes from a retcon somewhere, yes, it is incorrect. The explanation given in DotNG is that the Soulfire formula allowed Darkseid to tap the power of the souls of all the New Gods that had been harvested by the Infinity Man (which was apparently hundreds of thousands). Darkseid himself remarks that the power it gives him dwarfs the ALE. I did not see any reference in the issue itself to it tapping into either the Anti-life equation or the Anti-life Entity.

Although I did just realize that DotNG 8 was published after Darkseid's death in Countdown. I guess that was why everyone was so confused when they came out. It makes a lot more sense for DotNG 8 to come first (not perfect sense, mind you, just more).

DREDDfull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyer and Fallen One are maybe overpowered, not sure about this one Primordius

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/104794/2059507-letter.jpeg