User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OptimusPalm

+Morals on for team 1, off for team 2.  
+Win by death, KO or incapacitation. 
+No BFR, No speedblitz 
+Battle takes place in a Gladiator arena 
+Teams start off 50 feet from each other 
+Flight is allowed but no higher than 50feet 
+All characters get the weapons they're using in the pics. Herc gets a choice of any of Kratos' other weapons. (if you say his team wins please state what weapons Herc would be using) 

Who wins? 

Thor (regular), He-Man, Kratos, Ares (Marvel), Hercules (with powers)   

VS 

Terrax, Skeletor, Ronan, Morg, Drax the Destroyer (at his most powerful) 

Bonus Round: Free for all, who is the last man standing?

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By OptimusPalm

Half of this has disappeared. I'm editing this at the moment 

Edit: its ready now. 

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cattlebattle

which versions of He-man and Skeletor are being used

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OptimusPalm
@cattlebattle said:

I only ever watched the cartoon about twenty years ago, so i'll just say their most powerful versions....unless that means they solo. In which case its the original cartoon versions (and if they are the most powerful then IMO they wouldnt solo)
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cattlebattle
@OptimusPalm said:
@cattlebattle said:

I only ever watched the cartoon about twenty years ago, so i'll just say their most powerful versions....unless that means they solo. In which case its the original cartoon versions (and if they are the most powerful then IMO they wouldnt solo)
Yeah, don't use them, the Filmation versions (80's cartoon) had plot device powers and either of them would solo, I think the 2002 cartoon had better consistency with their powers. Which cartoon was on twenty years ago??
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OptimusPalm
@cattlebattle said:
@OptimusPalm said:
@cattlebattle said:

Yeah, don't use them, the Filmation versions (80's cartoon) had plot device powers and either of them would solo, I think the 2002 cartoon had better consistency with their powers. Which cartoon was on twenty years ago??

lol the 80's one. Its 2011 mate
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OptimusPalm
@cattlebattle: For some reason it wont let me edit my post above. I said 'about twenty years ago', before you tell me that the 80's were over twenty years ago lol
@Enzeru
Dont forget those two heralds are jobbers! 
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Stompa
@OptimusPalm: that´s true for a herlad Terax has an aweful fighting record.....still Ares and Kratos are weak links on team one IMO. Heralds and beings like Thor are out of their league. Herc can keep up because of his strenght and could propably beat Ronan. I still think team two is slightly more powerful and would get a majority of 6/10
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OptimusPalm
@Stompa said:
@OptimusPalm: that´s true for a herlad Terax has an aweful fighting record.....still Ares and Kratos are weak links on team one IMO. Heralds and beings like Thor are out of their league. Herc can keep up because of his strenght and could propably beat Ronan. I still think team two is slightly more powerful and would get a majority of 6/10

Well Ares has been known to hold his own against Herc (although he'd get beat in the end), and Kratos durability levels are insane. Kratos is arguably the weakest here but i still think he could go toe to toe with any of these guys for a while. My intention was to balance it out by putting the two most powerful characters in this fight on the same team (HeMan and Thor). of course this is just my opinion - i've been wrong before :)
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Stompa
@OptimusPalm: It is good balanced but in the end one team has to win right? :-) and i think it would be really close with only a slight edge for team two.
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OptimusPalm
@Stompa
Yeah, i guess so lol 
If i'm honest team2 does seem a bit stronger, maybe because they're all of roughly the same power range 

But to hell with that! - team 1 for the win lol reason? HeMan is the last man standing on team one, Skeletor and Drax remain on team 2. Skeletor sends Drax in to finish off HeMan...... and all of a sudden Cringer appears (why he isnt battlecat nobody knows). Drax takes a liking to cringer (because they are the same colour), gets on his back and charges towards Skeletor, taking him out. The end.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cattlebattle
@OptimusPalm said:
@Stompa: Yeah, i guess so lol If i'm honest team2 does seem a bit stronger, maybe because they're all of roughly the same power range      But to hell with that! - team 1 for the win lol reason? HeMan is the last man standing on team one, Skeletor and Drax remain on team 2. Skeletor sends Drax in to finish off HeMan...... and all of a sudden Cringer appears (why he isnt battlecat nobody knows). Drax takes a liking to cringer (because they are the same colour), gets on his back and charges towards Skeletor, taking him out. The end.
Epic win!! cattlebattle=battlecat so i'm game
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Stompa
@OptimusPalm: this ending is so great it makes me having tears of joy in my eyes!
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OptimusPalm
@Stompa
@cattlebattle: 
Haha thanks! Care to have a go at the bonus round?
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cattlebattle
@OptimusPalm said:
@Stompa: @cattlebattle: Haha thanks! Care to have a go at the bonus round?
bonus round?? crap, I'm just going to fanboy out and say He-Man solos. In pretty much all of his showings its evidenced that physical force doesn't even really hurt him that much.
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Stompa

Of course it is the He to the man. In a brawl is the clean winner!

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OptimusPalm
@cattlebattle said:
@OptimusPalm said:
bonus round?? crap, I'm just going to fanboy out and say He-Man solos. In pretty much all of his showings its evidenced that physical force doesn't even really hurt him that much.

lol 

ok double bonus round: HeMan gets to chose one of the other characters to join him and take on ALL the rest. Who wins? (and just how far does your fanboyism strech too....:)
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cattlebattle
@OptimusPalm said:
@cattlebattle said:
@OptimusPalm said:
lol  ok double bonus round: HeMan gets to chose one of the other characters to join him and take on ALL the rest. Who wins? (and just how far does your fanboyism strech too....:)
pretty far, he would probably take Thor or Herc, Herc has some chumpy feats while being on The Avengers, so Thor could definitely bash some heralds He-man would drop the other 2, Skeletor is leading the team so you can garuntee he is just standing there watching, after they lose he retreats. Thor an He-Man would probably hang out afterwards
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By OptimusPalm
@cattlebattle said:
@OptimusPalm said:
@cattlebattle said:
@OptimusPalm said:
lol  ok double bonus round: HeMan gets to chose one of the other characters to join him and take on ALL the rest. Who wins? (and just how far does your fanboyism strech too....:)
pretty far, he would probably take Thor or Herc, Herc has some chumpy feats while being on The Avengers, so Thor could definitely bash some heralds He-man would drop the other 2, Skeletor is leading the team so you can garuntee he is just standing there watching, after they lose he retreats. Thor an He-Man would probably hang out afterwards

Haha yeah probably. Has Battlecat got any friends? Thor would look awesome on something like that. Didnt Skeletor have a purple lion or something? Thor could steal that, then go riding off into the sunset with HeMan touching weapons....
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cattlebattle
@OptimusPalm said:

@cattlebattle said:

@OptimusPalm said:
@cattlebattle said:
@OptimusPalm said:
Haha yeah probably. Has Battlecat got any friends? Thor would look awesome on something like that. Didnt Skeletor have a purple lion or something? Thor could steal that, then go riding off into the sunset with HeMan touching weapons....
Skeletor had Panthor, who was well....a really big panther. Thor has Toothgrinder and Toothgnasher, they are not as cool, but he still has a ride home
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Stompa
@OptimusPalm said:
@cattlebattle said:
@OptimusPalm said:
HAHA watch out i have three mind busting, heart burning scenarios what would happen:

1: He chooses Drax because,as you have already stated, he and Battlecat have the same color theme. He put´s a sattle on him, mounts him and rides to VICTORY!

2:He chooses Thor because they have the same hair stylist (the Zohan) and after getting shown some bad ass israelian super agent moves they mobb the floor with their enemies while making DISCO DISCO!!!

3: Again he chooses Thor because of his hair but this time because they are both blonde haired and blue eyed and are obviously SUPER SAIYAJINS. They combine their power to a super Kame-Hame-Godblast and own them all!

or he chooses Herc because they have the same tailor.....or...

ah forget it i drank too much coffee i am totally high. Three are enough you can pic your favourite.

I am so awesome......maybe i team up with He-Man and melt their faces with my brilliant mind!
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By OptimusPalm
@cattlebattle: Panthor! Thats it! i would've never remembered that name (even though its kinda obvious). And i'm ignoring those other two due to their rediculous names.

@Stompa: lol i pick number two DISCO DISCO! its all about no handed press ups....

I've heard rumours that soembody on this site had a special 'face melting mind technique', i would've never guessed it was you.
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Stompa
@OptimusPalm: Well it is a caffeine based secret technique i learned from shaolin monks on my journey to uncover the deadliest combat move. But the melting-face-coffee-stare was just the beginning.......
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By sandiego008

Does he-man get to ride battlecat?

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By OptimusPalm
@Stompa:  
I thought it was the 'melting face coffee breath'' move?
@sandiego008
Sadly no he doesnt (but i'm tempted to make a HeMan & Battlecat VS King Kong riding Godzilla [film versions] battle)...