Help the X-men defeat the DC team!

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GhostRider29

These DC characters were all teleported on X-mens turf. Since the DC heroes only knew each other, they didn't know how to react to the X-men. Wolverine is outside when they just appeared out of nowhere. Assuming that they are a threat he attacks first, ask questions later. Nightwing is the closest and Wolverine throws a punch. Nightwing easily dodges it and kicks wolverine in the face. Wolverine flies backwards into the ground at the same moment Cyclops, Beast, and Colossus walk outside. All other members of the X-men are out on missions. With out thinking, the Three X-men charge attacking planning on saving Wolverine. The DC team decides to work together not knowning what to expect. But before they could start fighting, four heroes are also teleported randomly to that spot. Your job is to pick those four characters. ALL have to be from Marvel! Only one is allowed to be a 50 tonner or less.The rest of the Heroes have to be at street level but can have powers. No telepaths. You decide who helps the X-men beat the DC team. And by the way, morals are on. So no killing, freezing, or breaking limbs.  

Xmen: 
Cyclops 
Colossus 
Wolverine 
Beast  
YOUR PICKS

vs. 

Dc Team: 
Nightwing 
Beastboy 
Starefire  
The Creeper 
Jonah Hex 
Cat women 
Cyborg 
Green Arrow 
WildCat 

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By supermandefender

Lets go with Storm, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Rogue(Ms. Marvel powers), and Gambit

Reason why! 

Anyway, Cyclops vs NightWing - Nightwing is skilled he will get around Cyclops optic blasts.  
               Beast  vs Beast Boy - I find this to be amusing but Beast cant stand up against a T-Rex.
               Colossus vs Cyborg- These 2 match up the most and will most likely fight each other. Cyborg is stronger plus he has a big gun and more resources.
               Wolverine vs Wild Cat- These guys being skilled fighters will most likely fight. Wolverine I think is better here skill wise and on top of that Wolverine will keep coming and Wild Cat wont be able to keep him down. 
                Rogue ( w.Ms.Marvels powers) vs Starfire- Good match up and this is a tough choice. Starfire is physically is problly equal to Ms. Marvel. On top of that starfire can attack from a distance. However, Rouge not playing around simplly needs 1 touch to change the ball game around. I think Rouge should take this. 
                Gambit vs Green Arrow- Interesting. Honestly Green Arrow should problly take this he is faster more skilled in close H2H plus is has awesome aim and some good weapons in his Arrows. 
                Iceman vs The Creeper?- I really didnt know who to put Iceman up against. I know your rules say no freezing but Iceman doesnt need to do that to win. Plus for the X-men to win they need atleast 1 powerhouse I believe. 
               NightCrawler  vs Cat Woman- NightCrawler should be able to teleport her up and Teleport her down to the the ground at a very fast pace. 
                Storm vs Jonan Hex- Not even a fair fight here. 

The remaining DC memebers vs the Remaining Marvel characters. 

Wolverine vs Nightwing- Wolverine is more skilled plus with that healing factor there just no way Nightwing can take him out. On top of that after his match with Cyclops Im sure he would be more warn out than Wolverine would be. 
Rouge vs Beast Boy- Rouge with the powers = one touch = match over. Beast boy would be down for the count here. 
 Iceman vs Cyborg- tough fight. I think Cyborg will walk away with this one. Barely
Nightcrawler vs Green Arrow- eh....Nightcrawler should be able to reach him and teleport him somewhere.

Remaining X-men vs Cyborg- To much for Cyborg to handle here.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By PikminMania
@supermandefender
Iceman, Storm, and Rogue are above street level 

Magneto, Spider-man, Deadpool,  and Ultimate Hawkeye. 

Xmen: 
Cyclops vs Catwoman - Bye Bye catwoman
Colossus vs BeastBoy - I think Colossus wins this battle due to superior strength and  durability.
Wolverine vs Wildcat - Wolverine and Wildcat are both good fighters but the adamantium andthe claws give Wolvie the win here.
Beast vs Creeper - Its debatable who would win this fight, so I'd say its a stalemate.  
Spider-man vs Nightwing - Tought fight, but Spidey takes it.
Ultimate Hawkeye vs Green Arrow - Hawkeye should be able to win against GA considering that Ultimate Hawkeye doens't have morals.
Deadpool vs Jonah Hex - Deadpool wins due to just about eveything but accuracy.
Magneto vs Cyborg - Magneto STOMP 

Remaining battles: 
X-men vs Creeper - He is not surviving this, but neither is Beast
X-men vs Starfire - Magneto helps a great deal in taking her down. MY TEAM WINS!

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GhostRider29

You guys aren't listening to rules. Lol Magneto is waaayyy too powerful to be considered street level, and Iceman, Rogue, and Storm are above street level. They can have powers, like gambit does, but not too much power. I would say Iron Fist is the most powerful you're allowed to come when it comes to powers.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GhostRider29

Anyone else?
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By PikminMania
@GhostRider29: I replace Spider-man with Ultimate Captain America.