#1 Edited by MasterAction (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi everyone :) I'm looking to start a new thread on the battles forum and I need your help in deciding who the 5 most powerful (in a fight that is morals off and to the death with no prep) characters are from this list so I can use them in my battle

The candidates are:

Archangel

Cyclops

Iceman

Jean Grey (with Phoenix Force)

Nightcrawler

Rogue

Shadowcat

Storm

Cable

Iron Man

Red Hulk

Human Torch

Invisible Woman

Franklin Richards

Valeria Richards

Dr Strange

Professor X

Uatu the Watcher

Scarlet Witch

Thor

Havok

Hulk

Magneto

Apocalypse

Mister Sinister

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Sinestro

#2 Posted by MasterAction (548 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#3 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Strange( classic ofc)

Franklin Richards

Uatu the Watcher

Thor

Jean Grey

#4 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

jean grey

franklin richards

dr strange (classic)

Uatu the watcher

#5 Posted by HyperViper97 (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet witch (current) Jean grey Iceman Doc strange

#6 Posted by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

No specific order: Jean Grey, Franklin Richards, Prof X, Scarlet Witch, Thor

#7 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey is almost certainly top, though classic Strange and Franklin are up there.

#8 Posted by NeonGameWave (7209 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey

Franklin Richards

Dr. Strange

Iceman

Thor

#9 Posted by Veshark (8544 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off and fight to the death?

1. Phoenix Force Jean Grey (One of the most powerful cosmic entities, capable of creating and destroying)

2. Uatu the Watcher (Constantly referred to as one of the most powerful cosmic beings)

3. Professor X (Already the world's most powerful telepath, imagine what he could do with morals-off and Cerebro)

4. Scarlet Witch (House of M, anyone?)

5. Franklin Richards (Reality manipulator, Omega-level mutant, an immature child with that sort of power could be disastrous)

Runner-ups: Doctor Strange, Thor

#10 Posted by Angryprune (606 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veshark said:

Morals off and fight to the death?

1. Phoenix Force Jean Grey (One of the most powerful cosmic entities, capable of creating and destroying)

2. Uatu the Watcher (Constantly referred to as one of the most powerful cosmic beings)

3. Professor X (Already the world's most powerful telepath, imagine what he could do with morals-off and Cerebro)

4. Scarlet Witch (House of M, anyone?)

5. Franklin Richards (Reality manipulator, Omega-level mutant, an immature child with that sort of power could be disastrous)

Runner-ups: Doctor Strange, Thor

that's pretty much what I was going to say

#11 Edited by Dextersinister (5102 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Jean Grey with the Phoenix is a no brainer

2.Uatu

3-5. The next 3 would be a debatable choice between Thor, Strange and the Lanterns if your looking for a mix of strength and versatility.

The Professor is a must depending on what your up against but telepathic immunity /resistance is becoming common place for example the above 6 would all have either immunity or resistance and be able to take him out as if he where just a normal bald dude.

People pick Franklin despite the fact he has little control over his powers and could be taken easily by any of the above with morals off.

Scarlet Witch does not have M day power and has said so herself a good class cannon at best.

#12 Posted by MasterAction (548 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

1.Jean Grey with the Phoenix is a no brainer

2.Uatu

3-5. The next 3 would be a debatable choice between Thor, Strange and the Lanterns if your looking for a mix of strength and versatility.

The Professor is a must depending on what your up against but telepathic immunity /resistance is becoming common place for example the above 6 would all have either immunity or resistance and be able to take him out as if he where just a normal bald dude.

People pick Franklin despite the fact he has little control over his powers and could be taken easily by any of the above with morals off.

Scarlet Witch does not have M day power and has said so herself a good class cannon at best.

First of all thanks for that awesome post :)

I noticed you said Lanterns for one of the 3-5 positions. Who would you choose out of Hal or Sinestro if there had to be only one of them?

#13 Posted by Dextersinister (5102 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterAction: Sinestro but that may be simply because I not a big fan of Hal, Hal would be the better Lantern simply because he's the good guy and you have the advantage of morals off but the difference would be small.

Rayner is currently the most powerful of the Lantern's by a longshot.

#14 Edited by MasterAction (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome! Thanks to @Dextersinister @Veshark @NeonGameWave @spiderpool94 @Ddecourt @HyperViper97 @rolldestroyer @Bo88gdan for helping me find my team :) you guys rule! Anyone else have any other opinions before I create the battle?

#15 Edited by Esquire (3742 posts) - - Show Bio

Mostly in terms of who would kill whom. Top is best.

1. Jean Grey (with Phoenix Force)
  2. Uatu the Watcher
  3. Cable (Savior Version. Classic is way down.)
  4. Dr Strange (Current)
  5. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
  6. Sinestro
  7. Valeria Richards (Von Doom/Marvel Girl version)
  8. Franklin Richards
  9. Iceman
  10. Thor
  11. Apocalypse
  12. Magneto
  13. Iron Man
  14. Hulk
  15. Red Hulk
  16. Professor X
  17. Invisible Woman
  18. Storm
  19. Scarlet Witch (Current)
  20. Mister Sinister
  21. Human Torch
  22. Nightcrawler
  23. Cyclops
  24. Havok
  25. Rogue
  26. Shadowcat
  27. Archangel
#16 Posted by Juiceboks (5983 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Strange, Phoenix, Uatu, Franklin and Iceman. With morals off Iceman could do so many things as seen when Emma took control of him.

#17 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards

Jean Grey (Phoenix)

Uatu the Watcher

Thor

Dr. Strange

#18 Posted by MasterAction (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks also go to @PowerHerc and @Juiceboks, and a special thank you to @Esquire for ranking all the participants- that really helped! Will be putting the final battle up tonight :)

#19 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14203 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't you know? batman with prep solos them ;)