#1 Posted by Redmonkeyssj4 (529 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Victory by any means.

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22307 posts) - - Show Bio

Could swing either way honestly. They know each other REAL WELL!

They been around each other off and on since then!

#3 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by GhostRider2 (2985 posts) - - Show Bio

Zarathos, i really doubt Damian>Zarathos.

#5 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio
@evilvegeta74 said:

@CadenceV2: I'm going with Daiman Hellstorm since he is currently a ruler in Hell now!

Since when? O_O
#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22307 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: I remember he ave up his fathers kingdom for fear of being like him.

@GhostRider2: I dont know...

The guy ensnared Dormammu. Daimon Stick is all being the anti supernatural Hell Lord guy. He also knows both Ghost Riders really well.

#7 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3217 posts) - - Show Bio

this is an interesting battle. This will be a difficult fight since hellstrom now is the ruler of a dimension of hell. But I would probably give this fight toi zarathois for a majority. Zarathis has defeated hell lords in their own realm. Since this is mephisto's realm. Damian don't command as much power....with that being said and the fact that zarathos is powerful enough to beat hell lords. I would say he will beat damian if he isn't in his own realm

#8 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio
@CadenceV2
He didn't do it alone. There was Strange and Voodoo (SS) with him.  And it wasn't real Dormmamu, it was The Hood possesed by Dormammu. There is diference. Not to mention that later Voodoo with prep, was able to take on Dormie in Dark Dimension on his own.
And I still don't know why Hellstorm is supposed to be Helllord.
#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22307 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: I have the issue and in it Hellstorm makes the entra[ment and no one else. Not Strange and not Voodoo. Also Dormammu was able to enter by possessing the Hood. it was still Dormammu who came thru with his power and was trap by Daimon.

Also SoS killed his father Satan and took his realm as his own. thus he is a Hell Lord.

#10 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio
@CadenceV2 said:

@czarny_samael666: I have the issue and in it Hellstorm makes the entra[ment and no one else. Not Strange and not Voodoo. Also Dormammu was able to enter by possessing the Hood. it was still Dormammu who came thru with his power and was trap by Daimon.

Also SoS killed his father Satan and took his realm as his own. thus he is a Hell Lord.

No, Dormammu - as all demons - aren't in normal level of power when they are just possesing someone. That is why they can be so easily defeated.
and I don't see Hellstorm doing even a one real move against Dormammu in NA #54:
#11 Posted by dondave (26629 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellstrom

#12 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

It could go either way.