#1 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, before you read further, no Alucard or Schroedinger will be here

Hellsing Crew:

• Walter C. Dornez
  • Seras Victoria
  • Alexander Anderson
  • The Captain
  • Walter C. Dornez - Physical Prime, natural Physical Prime (so all his best feats from Millenium apply, but no time limit)

• Seras Victoria - Post Blood Drinking

• Alexander Anderson - Pre-Nail of Helena

• The Captain

versus

Marvel/DC Crew:

• Johnny Blaze (Marvel)
  • The Creeper (DC)
  • Spawn (Image) (First Generation Feats Only)
  • Blade (Marvel)
  • Ghost Rider - Johnny Blaze, Zarathos can't take over

• The Creeper - Jack Ryder from DC

• Spawn - First Generation, has 200 Necroticks, First Generation Suit with First Generation feats only

• Blade - Marvel

Rules:

• Standard Equipment
  • Both teams have knowledge, and 1 hour for strategy prep.
  • Morals On
  • Bloodlust Off
  • Teams will work with one another, and won't kill each other

Battlefield: Streets of Tokyo

Start 25 meters apart

Citizens are running away, but haven't fully fled yet

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (7780 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel/DC wins.

#3 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellsling

#4 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#5 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: ............ You have Blaze and Spawn here.

Oh wait you made it Classic spawn with limited Necro lol.

I think the comic team might be underpowered thanks to Blade. He is outclass by alot.

#6 Posted by MorganFreeman (446 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning towards the Hellsing team.

All I know about the Creeper is his debut episode in Batman TAS though. I remember him being very agile, strong and quick. And lots of jumping.

#7 Posted by ShadowPro (1605 posts) - - Show Bio

you kidding me?

JHONNY SOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and with spawn is double spite

#8 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

I think the comic team might be underpowered thanks to Blade. He is outclass by alot.

You mean the guy who gave Peter Parker a good fight, and one shotted Black Widow, and took on groups of 5-10 tonners with superhuman speed by speed blitzing them with melee weaponry?

No, I don't think he's bringing down the comic team to be completely honest, especially not with standard gear...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#9 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Hellsing...but probably Marvel/DC 
Spawn, and Ghost Rider make this a hard fight.  
Ghost RIder and Spawn might be all that is needed.  
Like most GR threads someone is going to state him using the penance stare. 
#10 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@CadenceV2 said:

You mean the guy who gave Peter Parker a good fight, and one shotted Black Widow, and took on groups of 5-10 tonners with superhuman speed by speed blitzing them with melee weaponry?

No, I don't think he's bringing down the comic team to be completely honest, especially not with standard gear...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Well that may be the problem. I read blade in Midnight Sons back in the 90s and he wasnt all that at all. I doubt alot people on here know Blade Comic wise that well at all.

#11 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

I want to say Hellsing...but probably Marvel/DC Spawn, and Ghost Rider make this a hard fight. Ghost RIder and Spawn might be all that is needed. Like most GR threads someone is going to state him using the penance stare.

You have to take into consideration this is no Zarathos and only classic Spawn with 200 necro ticks. And they are going up against 1 guy with an arsenal of holy weaponry, and another guy who is trained to fight and kill supernaturals.

That being said, Spawn and Johnny both are exceptionally good fighters, very creative, imaginative, and their powers should be pretty useful here.

I really do think this one could go either way, but just wanted to clear that up.

Though Creeper is one of my all time favorites, and Blade is a badass, these two are going to be a bigger help than most people give them credit.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#12 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Floopay said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Well that may be the problem. I read blade in Midnight Sons back in the 90s and he wasnt all that at all. I doubt alot people on here know Blade Comic wise that well at all.

I thought he took on Morbius and Spiderman back in the 90s? As well as a host of new Vampire Baddies. Maybe that was a different series.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#13 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Floopay said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I thought he took on Morbius and Spiderman back in the 90s? As well as a host of new Vampire Baddies. Maybe that was a different series.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I remember Blade got a hold of the Darkhold and was transform into Switch Blade. He was kicking everyones @$$ then.