#1 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Helllords: Mepisto, Blackheart, Hela, Lucifer, and Santannish

Skyfathers: Odin, Odin Force Thor, and Zeus

Helllords have Consolidate Full Power on earth (It happen before why not), but the Skyfathers are not happy with this.

Can they beat out the feats of the Hellords and win Earth back from Hell? (Both sides have Access to gear, relics, minions, and armies of respective Realms.

#2 Posted by laflux (14248 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Does consolidate full power mean that they have the power they would have in their respective realms? If so, Mesphito could solo.

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Yes.

#4 Posted by NeonGameWave (7703 posts) - - Show Bio

Skyfathers.

#5 Posted by laflux (14248 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@laflux: Yes.

Oh, then Mesphito could Solo. Odin Force Thor really is not on his father's level. Zeus has Odin's Power, but is sorely lacking in versatility- probably due to lack of feats. Odin recently K.O'ed himself by attacking a weakened Galactus with an attacked which could only keep him down for a few minutes, and when he did recover had to go into the Odin-Sleep. Mesphito on the Other hand was stalemating Galactus until the latter ran out of energy and threatened to consume Mesphito's realm if the Silver Surfer was not returned to him.

#6 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

This is very interesting....if all the hell lords have their full power as if they were in their own realms. Then this will be one hell of a battle on earth. I don't think the earth can survive this battle if they're going all out

#7 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to say Hell lords for now

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Remember this also!

I added the Respective Resources to these cats.

Example Odin would have Valkeries, Destroyer Armour, ect.... While Zeus would have Hera, Ares, ect....

The Hellords like Mephistos would have his Archdemons, Minions like Fear Monger, Roulette, Witch Woman, Suicide, Ect.... While Hera would have the likes of her realms undead warriors and Bor..... Blackheart I can think of having the Spirits of Vengeance (his SoV which are Mortals turn Demons) and what not. Even Lucifer has minnions like Kazaan, Hoss, and others.

All this will play a role in this as well.

#9 Posted by laflux (14248 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@laflux: Remember this also!

I added the Respective Resources to these cats.

Example Odin would have Valkeries, Destroyer Armour, ect.... While Zeus would have Hera, Ares, ect....

The Hellords like Mephistos would have his Archdemons, Minions like Fear Monger, Roulette, Witch Woman, Suicide, Ect.... While Hera would have the likes of her realms undead warriors and Bor..... Blackheart I can think of having the Spirits of Vengeance (his SoV which are Mortals turn Demons) and what not. Even Lucifer has minnions like Kazaan, Hoss, and others.

All this will play a role in this as well.

Eh I'm still inclined to go with the Hell-Lords. Odin is more powerful then the rest of his race combined, though the him with the Destroyer Armor and Souls of Asgard would be tough no doubt.

#10 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

I gonna say the Skyfathers, I believe Hela would betray the Hell lords for some promise from Odin or Thor! This would tip the balance!

#11 Edited by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto the boss wins!

it'll be hard but he'll win eventually!

#12 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

Skyfathers...

Skyfathers are above Hell Lords. And of my memory serves me correct I remember seeing a regular Thor taking on a amped up Hela.

Also Odin during his fight with Infinity busted a whole galaxy and after it Odin rebuild the galaxy.

#13 Posted by dondave (34560 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell Lords ftw

#14 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

The armies of Asgard will include Bor, Valkyries, Destroyer.

Notable relics include The Casket of Ancient WInters, the Twilight Sword and the Norn Stones. The Casket could freeze Hell.

#15 Posted by WarlordEternal (2105 posts) - - Show Bio

I am seriously torn on who would win.

#16 Posted by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Odinforce Thor had no feats to suggest that he truly had power comparable to his old man . Blackheart has literally the same problem as Thor in this thread : no real feats to suggest that he's in same ballpark as his old man(Mephisto) .

@laflux said:

: Does consolidate full power mean that they have the power they would have in their respective realms? If so, Mesphito could solo.

"Consolidated full power" likely means that their scale of influence on Earth is at its peak height . And while these beings are amped of the evil in human hearts , I doubt that their power-level is the same as when within their respective realms . But anyways for the sake of the argument , lets presume that they do have the same power that their realm gives them .

Odin has already defeated Hela although I am unsure whether it was within or without her realm .

Zeus has statements labelling him as Odin's peer , and a decent enough feat of downing a weakened Galactus , due to him having a minor amp from the Chaos King . Otherwise , there's no way to tell how well he'd fare in battle against multiple Hell-Lords operating at their most optimal levels .

Mephisto and Satannish are peers as has been demonstrated by their skirmishes , so this battle is essentially Odin vs 2 high end hell-lords imo .

#17 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2643 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm. I'm inclined to go with the Hell Lords. Zeus with the exception of taking on the Avengers and beating the snot out of the Hulk is lacking some feats to hang with these characters. The whole "he's a Skyfather" title doesn't really mean much if we haven't seen him display his power the way Odin has. Plus Phisto has access to his realm which is where his true power lies.

#18 Posted by ShootingNova (15652 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hyper_God: I'd agree with most of this. Nice av BTW.

@CadenceV2 said:

So you are saying Odin has the Destroyer Armour imbued with the Souls of Asgard?

#19 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: If you think that is a viable win for Odin, but essentially yes. All Resources for these Hell Lords and Sky Fathers.

@Hyper_God: Also I meant Consolidated Power as in the Hell Lords have the full access of power as they would their Hell Realm.

#20 Posted by I_am_Warlock (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell Lords would win given the condition.

#21 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Skyfathers

#22 Posted by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell Lords for the win.

#23 Posted by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Hyper_God: Also I meant Consolidated Power as in the Hell Lords have the full access of power as they would their Hell Realm.

K . If Odin has access to the Destroyer , then the skyfathers win in all likelihood . If not , a slight majority for the Hell-Lords .

#24 Edited by Setherial (209 posts) - - Show Bio

With the way Tom Brevoort hypes up Odin as of late, I wouldn't be surprised if he had one of his writers publish an event where Odin conquers the Multiverse :/

Mephisto has the best feats of all, but I don't see him defeating a Skyfather through sheer power in any situation.

#25 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

skyftahers win, no helllord as powerful as a high skyfather like zeus or odin. Dormmamu is at odin and zeus'lvl thoug.

#26 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

If Rune King Thor is the incarnation here he has a chance at solo'ing

#27 Posted by XiiX (7441 posts) - - Show Bio

Skyfathers.