Hellboy vs Wolverine.. with a twist!

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SideburnGuru

The fight takes place in a bar in New York. The bar is usually closed for civilians, up to the point where the ..strangers can come in. Hellboy is sitting at the bar, drinking a nice refreshing beverage, when Wolverine slams his fists down onto the bar, and is pretty pissed off for no reason, other than some people making fun of his size. Hellboy mistakingly looks over at him, and Wolverine takes it the complete wrong way.

Winner has to buy the other a drink. Wolverine can't take out his claws, but he can use his full hand to hand force, and Hellboy can't use any gun, just hand to hand force. It's a bar fight, both can use seats, pool sticks, and other items in the bar to their advantage.

Song playing: I put the song in because honestly, I felt it would be fitting when the image of those two getting in a bar fight popped in.

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Uuuhhh. . .Hellboys right hand is indestructible but he doesn't have the strength to snap his spine but might just knock him out if he gets a hit in. .

But I think Wolverine has more fighting feats than Hellboy since his just h2h.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SideburnGuru

@anal_vomit: That's what I'm saying. I'd think it be a pretty fun fight, actually.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vintage_spiderman

Hellboy by miles & leaps and bounds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wolverine

Sheesh

henrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine without claws................Hellboy smashes him with his right fist . Im not sure if Wolverines healing factor can recover from that .

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Anal_Vomit

Just rewatched Hellboy, I think he has the fighting ability to take on Wolverine could be hard, But in the end. Right hand = Knock out

Also in Comicbooks, Hellboy stomps

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

general barfight... probably hellboy. wolverine is a much better fighter but that might not do anything considering hellboy is superior physically ( except for overall speed and senses)

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"What a twist" -m. Night shamalalala

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

"What a twist" -m. Night shamalalala

Usually that means that I really look forward to it, but leave disappointed.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 the_red_viper  Moderator

Free drink for Hellboy. He's a lot stronger, and have dealt with worse things than Wolverine's fists and some bar stools. One punch from Hellboy's Right Hand of Doom (which is basically an invulnerable sledgehammer with 5 fingers) and Wolverine's out cold.