#1 Posted by ghostrider813 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

who will win

#2 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Hellboy even hit Spider-Man?

#3 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man's strength is much higher than Hellboy's, and I bet he is more agile.

#4 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Can Hellboy even hit Spider-Man?"

i don't thanks

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted to make sure before I jumped to conclusions. I just checked out Hellboy's bio. Nothing about Super Stength or speed. I guess Peter takes it.

#6 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually hes lifted a tree something that Spider-Man without any enhancements. Right Hand of Doom owns all!

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Actually hes lifted a tree something that Spider-Man without any enhancements. Right Hand of Doom owns all!"

Wow. Hellboy lifted a Tree. Big deal. Peter can lift 25 Tons = 50,000lbs

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellboy may be close to his strength, maybe, but without the reflexes and speed he has not chance keeping up with the webhead. Spidey takes this own.

#9 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. says:
"Spider-man's strength is much higher than Hellboy's, and I bet he is more agile. 1"

I'm pretty sure Hellboy is stronger than Spider-Man. He's not slow either, although he's definitely not as fast as Spider-Man. He can also take a crapload of punishment. He charged a machine gun that was firing at him, taking a whole bunch of bullets in the process. Spider-Man would still probably win, but if Hellboy really didn't want to lose he could just cause Ragnarok and destroy the world. Unlikely though.

#10 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

doom sucks

#11 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"doom sucks"

Does that have any relevancy to this thread?

#12 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

You wouldn't think so.

#13 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering that Spider Man is crap and so is his 'spider-sense' then he wouldn't sense Hellboy coming and therefore, Hellboy wins!

#14 Posted by asylum (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Flash says:

"Considering that Spider Man is crap and so is his 'spider-sense' then he wouldn't sense Hellboy coming and therefore, Hellboy wins!"

retarded post of the day

#15 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

@asylum said:

Barry Flash says:

"Considering that Spider Man is crap and so is his 'spider-sense' then he wouldn't sense Hellboy coming and therefore, Hellboy wins!"

retarded post of the day

lol