Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Fight is in the Gran Canyon,both have their standard equipment,no prep.Who takes it?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Hm,Hellboy's got a huge strength advantage,but scorpion has much superior H2H and armed skills.Hellboy has dealt with people of his style before though.
What most likely will happen,in my opinion is:
Scorpion:"Get over here!"-throws hook)
Hellboy:Catches hook-"No,You get over here!"-yanks hook,sending scorpion flying towards him.

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Achilles.

Hellboy stomps here

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Achilles.: I agree,all scorpion could really do is keep jumping around,watching his weapons break in contact with hellboy's skin.
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Mortein

Hellboy

NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NickA_94

Scorpion will probably win this, but Hellboy has a chance. Hellboy is stronger and more durable, but Scorpion has the speed advantage thanks to he teleportation. 
Hellboy isnt durable enough to survive a lethal shot of hellfire, which burns body and soul. The only thing Scorpion has to do is avoid getting in close quarters with Hellboy by using teleportation and send lethal hellfire projectiles at Hellboy.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By slimj87d

Hellboy, specially if Scorpion pushes him to use his full power. When Hellboy does become Hell itself, Scorpion will then become his servant.

NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NickA_94
@SlimJ87D:
No 
If the fight comes to that point Scorpion can BFR Hellboy to the Netherrealm where Scorpion powers can become limitless
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By geraldthesloth

Hellboy.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Manchine
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" Hm,Hellboy's got a huge strength advantage,but scorpion has much superior H2H and armed skills.Hellboy has dealt with people of his style before though. What most likely will happen,in my opinion is: Scorpion:"Get over here!"-throws hook) Hellboy:Catches hook-"No,You get over here!"-yanks hook,sending scorpion flying towards him.   "
@Achilles. said:
" Hellboy stomps here "
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By slimj87d
@NickA_94 said:
" @SlimJ87D: No If the fight comes to that point Scorpion can BFR Hellboy to the Netherrealm where Scorpion powers can become limitless "
But you are mistaken my friend... Hellboy goes to the Netherealm and then everyone there becomes his servant as well, bringing him to the Netherealm would be a big big mistake :)

I'm being very sarcastic in my posts if you haven't noticed =/
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NickA_94
@SlimJ87D: 
The Netherrealm is way different from the Hell in Hellboy's Universe meaning he will have no power there
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By progenitorigin

Unless this is Elder Champion Scorpion, Hellboy should take this  I'd imagine Hellboy would have equal strength, if not more to the Oni Moloch, who, along with Drahmin, basically stomped Scorpion whenever he attempted to get a piece of Quan Chi.  Scorpion could use BFR with his teleportation ability, but otherwise, in a straight-up fight, I think Hellboy could take down Scorpion.
Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Shikarenji

Hellboy

drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Achilles. said:
" Hellboy stomps here "
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NickA_94
@progenitor:
Hellboy is physically stronger and more durable than Scorpion, but Scorpion is far more faster because he can teleport to the point of leaving afterimages of himself.  Another advantage Scorpion has is the ability to wield hellfire which is supernatural version of normal fire that burns the body and soul, Hellboy has no defense against Scorpion main weapon which is hellfire. If Scorpion decides to get in close quarters with Hellboy he can easily anticipate his movements and empower his strikes with hellfire. Scorpion could also use teleportation to put distance between him and Hellboy and send hellfire projectiles at him.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By progenitorigin
@NickA_94 said:
"@progenitor: Hellboy is physically stronger and more durable than Scorpion, but Scorpion is far more faster because he teleportation to the point of leaving afterimages of himself.  Another advantage Scorpion has is the ability to wield hellfire which is supernatural version of normal fire that burns the body and soul, Hellboy has no defense against Scorpion main weapon which is hellfire. If Scorpion decides to get in close quarters with Hellboy he can easily anticipate his movements and empower his strikes with hellfire. Scorpion could also use teleportation to put distance between him and Hellboy and send hellfire projectiles at him. "

Hellboy hangs with Liz Sherman, a firestarter with pyrokinesis, Scorpion also has pyrokinesis, although I doubt that  the hellfire would have any effect that Liz's powers wouldn't, and he's taken her full power in proximity.  Scorpion's skills & techniques are mainly ninjutsu-based, whereas Hellboy is actually well-skilled in close confrontation fighting.  If Scorpion's hellfire were a true eliminating factor, he would have been able to use it against Moloch & Drahmin.  Scorpion could use his teleportation to avoid Hellboy for a while, but eventually, Scorpion's going to go on the offensive physically.  It's not like Scorpion to just stand afar and use hellfire, that's not really part of his character. 
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NickA_94
@progenitor:
Hellfire is completely different from normal fire 
Hellfire destroy your body and soul while normal fire burns your skin, Hellfire is supernatural. 
Scorpion knows Pi Gua, Hapkido, Moi Fah, and Ninjutsu. Hellboy is a brawler who uses physical strength. 
The instance with Moloch & Drahmin was just a low showing and had PIS in it, all characters have low showings. 
Scorpion can anticipate Hellboys attacks in close quarters, teleport out of the way, engulf his hand in hellfire and one shot Hellboy. 
Scorpion's and Ghost Rider's hellfire are the same but Ghost Rider can use his hellfire far more effectively than Scorpion. 
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Hellboy easily.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By progenitorigin
@NickA_94 said:
"@progenitor: Hellfire is completely different from normal fire Hellfire destroy your body and soul while normal fire burns your skin, Hellfire is supernatural. Scorpion knows Pi Gua, Hapkido, Moi Fah, and Ninjutsu. Hellboy is a brawler who uses physical strength. The instance with Moloch & Drahmin was just a low showing and had PIS in it, all characters have low showings. Scorpion can anticipate Hellboys attacks in close quarters, teleport out of the way, engulf his hand in hellfire and one shot Hellboy. Scorpion's and Ghost Rider's hellfire are the same but Ghost Rider can use his hellfire far more effectively than Scorpion.  "

I'm not really sure if you can actually say that Scorpion's pyrokinesis & Ghost Rider's are the same, that's speculation at best, considering both have their own respective "hell," the Netherrealm is basically MK's hell.  Considering Hellboy's origin, I still doubt that Scorpion's hellfire would do much other than catch him off guard briefly.  I also wouldn't consider Moloch & Drahmin PIS, it was a low showing, but considering Moloch was a boss in MK: Deadly Alliance, not to mention Quan Chi & Shang Tsung both attempted to bribe them in their favor.  I seriously doubt that Scorpion could one-shot Hellboy, even using his fire, if you read the Hellboy comics, you'd know he's tanked attacks from beings far stronger than Scorpion. 

Like I said previously, if this were Elder Champion Scorpion, I would be more inclined to give him the win, but normal Scorpion would get taken down.  Hellboy is just more durable & strong.
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NickA_94
@progenitor said:
"@NickA_94 said:
"@progenitor: Hellfire is completely different from normal fire Hellfire destroy your body and soul while normal fire burns your skin, Hellfire is supernatural. Scorpion knows Pi Gua, Hapkido, Moi Fah, and Ninjutsu. Hellboy is a brawler who uses physical strength. The instance with Moloch & Drahmin was just a low showing and had PIS in it, all characters have low showings. Scorpion can anticipate Hellboys attacks in close quarters, teleport out of the way, engulf his hand in hellfire and one shot Hellboy. Scorpion's and Ghost Rider's hellfire are the same but Ghost Rider can use his hellfire far more effectively than Scorpion.  "
I'm not really sure if you can actually say that Scorpion's pyrokinesis & Ghost Rider's are the same, that's speculation at best, considering both have their own respective "hell," the Netherrealm is basically MK's hell.  Considering Hellboy's origin, I still doubt that Scorpion's hellfire would do much other than catch him off guard briefly.  I also wouldn't consider Moloch & Drahmin PIS, it was a low showing, but considering Moloch was a boss in MK: Deadly Alliance, not to mention Quan Chi & Shang Tsung both attempted to bribe them in their favor.  I seriously doubt that Scorpion could one-shot Hellboy, even using his fire, if you read the Hellboy comics, you'd know he's tanked attacks from beings far stronger than Scorpion.  Like I said previously, if this were Elder Champion Scorpion, I would be more inclined to give him the win, but normal Scorpion would get taken down.  Hellboy is just more durable & strong. "

Scorpion's & Ghost Rider's Hellfire are the same they both burn the body and soul, but Ghost Rider is capable of using hellfire more effectively. Has Hellboy ever dealt with a being who could use hellfire before? If not he will be completely catch off guard. The Moloch & Drahmin was PIS because at first Scorpion was pursuing Quan Chi from MK 4 to MK Deadly Alliance storylinbe, so that means he's been in the Netherrealm from MK 4 to MK Deadly Alliance, Scorpion powers increase the longer he is in the Netherrealm, so how the hell does Moloch & Drahmin come out of the blue and beat Scorpion's ass, when all it would take is a lethal shot of hellfire to put either of them on their asses. Both if Moloch & Drahmin didnt intervene Quan Chi would of been dead and that would have ruined the plot. Yes, Hellboys has no immunity or defense against hellfire so he would get one shotted by it. Hellboy's strength is meanless because is will be very hard to hit Scorpion because of his teleportation and Hellboy isnt fast. Hellboy isnt durable enough to survive a direct shot of hellfire, so him being more durable than Scorpion doesnt matter.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Crom-Cruach

guy, guys. Hellfire won't hurt Hellboy. Even if it burns the soul.

NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NickA_94
@Crom-Cruach:  
Explain 

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@NickA_94 said:

" @Crom-Cruach:  Explain  "

As a prince heir of Hell and the true beast of the Apocalypse he has purview over hell and it's powers. He has taken hits from hellfire before and it didn't even slow him down in addition.
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NickA_94
@Crom-Cruach:
Scans are need and was it stated to be hellfire or are you assuming it was
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@NickA_94 said:
" @Crom-Cruach: Scans are need and was it stated to be hellfire or are you assuming it was "
Christmas Underground short story, page 14 

Hellfire is not a problem for HB
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By NickA_94
@Crom-Cruach:
Was it stated as hellfire
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@NickA_94 said:
" @Crom-Cruach: Was it stated as hellfire "
It was soul burning flames of the damned family HB came to rescue. He took a full blast from a hell salamander without even flinching.
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NickA_94
@Crom-Cruach:
Is it canon
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@NickA_94: yes it's from the trade "Chained Coffin and others" collecting all the events prior to Trade 1 and 2 as well as posting 2 stories that happened after, setting up the 4th trade "Right hand of Doom"
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NickA_94
@Crom-Cruach:
Well in that case Hellboy can take it, but Scorpion can still BFR into the Netherrealm