Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hellboy vs a werewolf
Healing feat.
Hellboy is bullet proof.
VS Anubis
Hellboy tanks class 100 hits. Also shows some nice strength tossing the tree at the giants.
Hellboy vs frog man

Strength feats for Luther
Healing feats for Luther
Speed feats for Luther
Precognition showings. Note: the second scan is there because the libarian implies luther can see 1000 moves ahead

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@jashro44: Hmm....outside of the movie (which doesnt show much) Im eager to see what Hellboy can do

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: Well I do have some feats posted above (there backwards because new comicvine doesn't seem to allow me to upload scans in proper order....). He has some pretty impressive strength, healing and durability. I can't seem to find some speed feats however.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jashro44 said:

@boschepg: Well I do have some feats posted above (there backwards because new comicvine doesn't seem to allow me to upload scans in proper order....). He has some pretty impressive strength, healing and durability. I can't seem to find some speed feats however.

I'm having that same problem, and I can't see what my scan order is until AFTER I post something.

I vote Hellboy. Mostly due to fanboyism, but also because I think he's competent and powerful enough to take this.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@floopay: @jashro44: Im not having problems with loading stuff in order. Im having trouble with sometimes when it loads it doesnt show a load. So either Im double loading a scan or its not appearing at all

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: I haven't had that problem. Have you tried going to bug reporting?

@floopay:

Yea its very annoying. I know multiple other users are having that problem. I hope it gets fixed eventually....

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I don't seem to be having that problem. However I fear you missed out Luther's best strength feat IMO.

*whips out scans*

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Luther and the Librarian destroy a warehouse with the force of their blows

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By laflux

@jashro44 said:

@laflux: Impressive.

Yeah, I thought so to when I bought the first volume. I like the feat because it partially debunks the idea that Luther only has low level super strength, which could be made due to the graphic style of the book, allowing for the all the horrible disfigurement which goes on. Cause lets face it, if we put someone like Kraven or Bane in Luther Strode's universe, they could and probably would do the same thing to standard mooks as well.

Its probably that and the Crater he makes when he slams Jack the Ripper into the ground, which makes me think Luther is closer to at least Ult Cap's strength level than the aforementioned characters.

As for the battle at hand, I'll go with Luther Strode. His regeneration is a good counter to Hellboy's durability. I would be willing to admit that Hellboy is likely stronger, but Strode is faster, and won't hesitate to use brutal methods to put Hellboy down. The fight will most likely go to H2H to, as Hellboy isn't the greatest shot, Luther is already a casual bullet-timer to begin with, and he has the healing factor to tank the shots as well.

And I'm a self confessed Luther Strode fan as well :P

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving this another bump.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@jashro44 said:

I'm having that same problem, and I can't see what my scan order is until AFTER I post something.

I vote Hellboy. Mostly due to fanboyism, but also because I think he's competent and powerful enough to take this.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I never have this problem. i use Google Chrome, maybe you guys use another service?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@jashro44 said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I never have this problem. i use Google Chrome, maybe you guys use another service?

This was an old problem. Turns out that you have to upload your scans from last to first into your gallery in order for them to upload the right way.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Strode

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Luther would probably outlast him.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Hellboys feet really look like that ?

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

bump

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

after luther's writer made that post on twitter a couple month's back that pretty much destroyed his power set...im inclined to say hellboy

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dygoboy

Luther after a glorious fight.

Avatar image for fernandeztimothygian
fernandeztimothygian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justian Jordans posts aren't contradictory there just misinterpreted.

With that said Luther wins. He's to fast.

Avatar image for fernandeztimothygian
fernandeztimothygian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Well, it seems in both posts Luthor can take out Hellboy so Hellboy's losing no matter what. Also the creator of Strode is a vinner?

EverMuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By EverMuse

I think Hellboy, come on guys, he fought a dragon that destroyed all of england and released hell on the rest of the earth and won.

He's fought giant dogs, vampires, ghosts and monsters of all kinds, and literal giants. There's nothing he can't beat.

The dude's a serious badass that can't be taken out of the picture even by unearthly greater beings the likes of Beelzebub.

Luther's cool, but Hellboy could totally take him.