Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Achilles.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Synopsis

Hellboy has now started the apocalypse by releasing the Ogdru Jahad and is has now acheived his true form. Evil Ernie now thinks that Lady Death will now love him forever since everyone is now dead but she tells him that there is still one more, Hellboy. Lady Death joins Evil Ernie in defeating Hellboy. 

Can they do it? 

Rules

Everyone is at full power. 
Lady Death has her Apocalypse sword and Death Scythe. 
Evil Ernie has Smiley and is now bound to him and cant be seperated 
and for Hellboy fans, He has the Good Sammaritan 

Enjoy...
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By mrtrickster

team 2   massacre

Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Poor Hellboy, why do you hate him?
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Achilles.
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" Poor Hellboy, why do you hate him? "
I dont hate him 
Actually Im a big fan 
I just didnt know that the two were that powerful
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Achilles. said:
" @Xavier St. Cloud said:
I dont hate him Actually Im a big fan I just didnt know that the two were that powerful "

Hellboy vs Evil Ernie would be a good fight, Lady Death is way to powerful.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Crom-Cruach

If they are at full power then Hellboy wins very easily.

MrJackAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MrJackAss
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" @Achilles. said:
I dont hate him Actually Im a big fan I just didnt know that the two were that powerful "
Hellboy vs Evil Ernie would be a good fight, Lady Death is way to powerful. "
Lady Death wouldn't beat Hellboy in his true demonic form, but regular Hellboy, yeah, Lady Death would destroy him. 

Mr.J
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By difficlus
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" @Achilles. said:
Hellboy vs Evil Ernie would be a good fight, Lady Death is way to powerful. "
excatly what can she do?
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@difficlus said:
"excatly what can she do? "
in the current scenario, nothing. Hellboy will annihilate her with an afterthought.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By difficlus
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @difficlus said:
"excatly what can she do? "
in the current scenario, nothing. Hellboy will annihilate her with an afterthought. "
woah!! lol 
how powerful is hellboy at his peak? 
and im talking like powers and feats what can lady death do, her page here pretty much sucks...
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@difficlus said:
" woah!! lol how powerful is hellboy at his peak? "
he is the end of all the material plane, literally.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By difficlus
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @difficlus said:
" woah!! lol how powerful is hellboy at his peak? "
he is the end of all the material plane, literally. "
oh...so no feats on death? i guess hellboy wins this then... 

Btw who would win, death of the endless of lady death?
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@difficlus said:
"  Btw who would win, death of the endless of lady death? "
Endless curbstomp.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Probably Lady Death. She went against God. 

No Caption Provided
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@difficlus:
She is the Avatar of Death... She has killed Gods, and Arch Devils way more powerful than Hellboy, and yes even in his demonic form he would get his ass stomped by Lady Death, she killed Lucifer... At the end of her story before they re launched it, she had become Death. Death kind of handed her his power, and Lady Death killed The God of Chaos himself, and took his powers. I guess this really comes down to what version of Lady Death this is, however Lady Death at her most powerful, mega stomps Hellboy at his, Hellboy comics them selves just don't show the kind of power Chaos comics, made their characters crazy powerful at times. Ladydeath at her most powerful, has control over life and death, can stop time, and steal souls. She can create things out of thin air, and has domain over Hell.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@OmegaDynasty:  she didn't do anything to God even close to worth mentioning in that arc and that story was actually pathetic all across the board. Lady Death is not even close to the same league as Anung Un Rama (Hellboy's real name)
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By difficlus
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @difficlus said:
Endless curbstomp. "
Xavier St. CLoud doesn't seem to think she's as weak as you suggest...lol 

So who could she take on and win (but only barely)?
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" @difficlus: She is the Avatar of Death... She has killed Gods, and Arch Devils way more powerful than Hellboy, and yes even in his demonic form he would get his ass stomped by Lady Death, she killed Lucifer... At the end of her story before they re launched it, she had become Death. Death kind of handed her his power, and Lady Death killed The God of Chaos himself, and took his powers. I guess this really comes down to what version of Lady Death this is, however Lady Death at her most powerful, mega stomps Hellboy at his, Hellboy comics them selves just don't show the kind of power Chaos comics, made their characters crazy powerful at times. Ladydeath at her most powerful, has control over life and death, can stop time, and steal souls. She can create things out of thin air, and has domain over Hell. "
None of this is on the Level of Anung Un Rama.
@difficlus said:
"Xavier St. CLoud doesn't seem to think she's as weak as you suggest...lol   "

I never said she was weak. But Xavier is wrong on what Hellboy is at full power
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@difficlus said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
" @difficlus said:
Endless curbstomp. "
Xavier St. CLoud doesn't seem to think she's as weak as you suggest...lol  So who could she take on and win (but only barely)? "

I agree with Crom Crunch alot of the time, I did not know that he had spite against Chaos Comics.   This is the way I break it down... Lady Death is the most powerful person in her universe at the end. Hellboy is not. So, someone like Divine Spawn would be a better match for her. Outside of Chaos Comics she may lose this fight, inside she is Chaos Comics, she wins.   
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" Lady Death is the most powerful person in her universe at the end.     "
This is not true and meaningless anyway. Saying she is the most powerful in her universe when her power are below Hellboy's a full power only means her universe is weaker. Hellboy at full power would have command over Lady Death.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By difficlus
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
" @difficlus said:
Endless curbstomp. "
Xavier St. CLoud doesn't seem to think she's as weak as you suggest...lol  So who could she take on and win (but only barely)? "
I agree with Crom Crunch alot of the time, I did not know that he had spite against Chaos Comics.   This is the way I break it down... Lady Death is the most powerful person in her universe at the end. Hellboy is not. So, someone like Divine Spawn would be a better match for her. Outside of Chaos Comics she may lose this fight, inside she is Chaos Comics, she wins.    "
I dont get that argument...all fights take place in a neutral universe you do remember that right?
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Crom-Cruach said:
This is not true and meaningless anyway. Saying she is the most powerful in her universe when her power are below Hellboy's a full power only means her universe is weaker. Hellboy at full power would have command over Lady Death. "

But that is simply not true... If anything Hellboys universe is the weak one, I mean he fights "Demons" and "Gods" and kills them with Guns, man made weapons... Lady Death uses a sword forged in Hell, she acts way more like a Demon than  Anung Un Rama ever has. Show me a scan of Anung Un Rama ever showing the degree of power you sugest he has. We argue with feats on this site, if there are no feats, than wild claims have no barring.  My point was Lady Death becomes Chaos Comics at the end. When Chaos Comics had their End of the world party, they anounced that Lady Death became Chaos Comics. So, unless you can show me, Hellboy doing anything up to the level of Lady Death or Purgatori, I say your full of it.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By difficlus
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
This is not true and meaningless anyway. Saying she is the most powerful in her universe when her power are below Hellboy's a full power only means her universe is weaker. Hellboy at full power would have command over Lady Death. "
But that is simply not true... If anything Hellboys universe is the weak one, I mean he fights "Demons" and "Gods" and kills them with Guns, man made weapons... Lady Death uses a sword forged in Hell, she acts way more like a Demon than  Anung Un Rama ever has. Show me a scan of Anung Un Rama ever showing the degree of power you sugest he has. We argue with feats on this site, if there are no feats, than wild claims have no barring.  My point was Lady Death becomes Chaos Comics at the end. When Chaos Comics had their End of the world party, they anounced that Lady Death became Chaos Comics. So, unless you can show me, Hellboy doing anything up to the level of Lady Death or Purgatori, I say your full of it. "
lol wow lets be nice now...
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" Hellboy doing anything up to the level of Lady Death or Purgatori, I say your full of it. "
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"But that is simply not true... If anything Hellboys universe is the weak one, I mean he fights "Demons" and "Gods" and kills them with Guns, man made weapons... "
Not true in the slightest, it's because you don't understand how the term demons and god is used in the Hellboy mythos. It's a term that applies to entities a very much varying power levels.
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"  Lady Death uses a sword forged in Hell, "
Hellboy's hand is the key to all the outside worlds and the tool to command all hellish forces.
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"  Show me a scan of Anung Un Rama ever showing the degree of power you sugest he has.  "
Right hand of Doom trade paperback.
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" he acts way more like a Demon than  Anung Un Rama ever has "
which is meaningless in debating the power of a full powered Hellboy. His current run is him trying to avoid becoming what he will become (I.E the full powered Hellboy that ends the material plane)
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"  Show me a scan of Anung Un Rama ever showing the degree of power you sugest he has. "
Full powered Hellboy
-Is a king in  Hell
-Has full command over the reality destroying Dragon Ogdru Jahad, the legion of the damned and the demons of Hell
-His coming ends the Age of Man
-Sets off the war against Heaven
-Is ruler over death. 
-Holds the keys to all the otherworlds to bring the things from beyond into the material plane and command them

Seriously you can't compare.
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" My point was Lady Death becomes Chaos Comics at the end. When Chaos Comics had their End of the world party, they anounced that Lady Death became Chaos Comics.  "
meaningless since none of her powers are on the level of Anung Un Rama and it's just their way of saying they are celebrating their character.
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"So, unless you can show me, Hellboy doing anything up to the level of Lady Death or Purgatori, I say your full of it. "
You obviously don't know what full powered Hellboy is...
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Crom-Cruach said:
" Hellboy doing anything up to the level of Lady Death or Purgatori, I say your full of it. "
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"But that is simply not true... If anything Hellboys universe is the weak one, I mean he fights "Demons" and "Gods" and kills them with Guns, man made weapons... "
Not true in the slightest, it's because you don't understand how the term demons and god is used in the Hellboy mythos. It's a term that applies to entities a very much varying power levels.
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"  Lady Death uses a sword forged in Hell, "
Hellboy's hand is the key to all the outside worlds and the tool to command all hellish forces.
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"  Show me a scan of Anung Un Rama ever showing the degree of power you sugest he has.  "
Right hand of Doom trade paperback.
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" he acts way more like a Demon than  Anung Un Rama ever has "
which is meaningless in debating the power of a full powered Hellboy. His current run is him trying to avoid becoming what he will become (I.E the full powered Hellboy that ends the material plane)
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"  Show me a scan of Anung Un Rama ever showing the degree of power you sugest he has. "
Full powered Hellboy
-Is a king in  Hell
-Has full command over the reality destroying Dragon Ogdru Jahad, the legion of the damned and the demons of Hell
-His coming ends the Age of Man
-Sets off the war against Heaven
-Is ruler over death. 
-Holds the keys to all the otherworlds to bring the things from beyond into the material plane and command them

Seriously you can't compare.
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" My point was Lady Death becomes Chaos Comics at the end. When Chaos Comics had their End of the world party, they anounced that Lady Death became Chaos Comics.  "
meaningless since none of her powers are on the level of Anung Un Rama and it's just their way of saying they are celebrating their character.
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"So, unless you can show me, Hellboy doing anything up to the level of Lady Death or Purgatori, I say your full of it. "
You obviously don't know what full powered Hellboy is... "

And you can't say one Universe is stronger or weaker than any other, unless you have feats to back them up. The Hellboy myth is basicly reverse of the Lady Death myth... Show me scans of Hellboy at  full power, doing what he was made to do... You can't because it never happend. So based off of feats that we can show, I promise Lady Death, or because you like the real name thing (Hope) wins. Hellboy has never done, anything you are suggesting.  To be fair, and to be honest, their is not winner or loser in this fight, because there is no way of proving it. You think Hellboys Universe is more powerful, and I think Lady Death's Universe is more powerful.  Hellboy has never been shown, doing half of the stuff Lady Death has done.  Lady Death doesn't go around punching deamons in the face with a huge stone hand either... I feel Lady Death wins, you don't. Whatever, I'm cool with you having a diffrent opinion. I just think you hate Chaos Comics.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Xavier St. Cloud said:

" The Hellboy myth is basicly reverse of the Lady Death myth... Show me scans of Hellboy at  full power, doing what he was made to do... You can't because it never happend. 
. "

What shall happen to Hellboy is how the world will end. That's the point of the character so yes it fully applies, because the setting is based on it. You see scans of this in prophetic vision in the Right Hand of Doom tradepaperback and scattered all accross the series from the words of the mystical creatures he encounters. 
@Xavier St. Cloud said:

" I just think you hate Chaos Comics. "

Not only is that a very childish comment and petty attack. But it's just not true. I have nothing against Chaos comics they do put out some good stuff. But that has nothing to do with why I know Hellboy wins here.

The fact is Hellboy's powers and what he can do is stated. He's the apocalypse and the prophecy has been quoted in comic many times. As have the powers he will acquire. Even Astaroth, Duke of the 8th level of Hell (there are 9 layers to Hell in Hellboy), the Faerie king and the Baba Yaga recognize what he is.
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Crom-Cruach said:
"@Xavier St. Cloud said:

" The Hellboy myth is basicly reverse of the Lady Death myth... Show me scans of Hellboy at  full power, doing what he was made to do... You can't because it never happend. 
. "

What shall happen to Hellboy is how the world will end. That's the point of the character so yes it fully applies, because the setting is based on it. You see scans of this in prophetic vision in the Right Hand of Doom tradepaperback and scattered all accross the series from the words of the mystical creatures he encounters. 
@Xavier St. Cloud said:

" I just think you hate Chaos Comics. "

Not only is that a very childish comment and petty attack. But it's just not true. I have nothing against Chaos comics they do put out some good stuff. But that has nothing to do with why I know Hellboy wins here.   The fact is Hellboy's powers and what he can do is stated. He's the apocalypse and the prophecy has been quoted in comic many times. As have the powers he will acquire. Even Astaroth, Duke of the 8th level of Hell (there are 9 layers to Hell in Hellboy), the Faerie king and the Baba Yaga recognize what he is. "

None of that proves anything, but what I said is true. There is also a Astaroth Duke of Hell, and he is nothing compaired to Lady Death.
God_Module

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By God_Module

Xavier seems to forget that Lady Death KILLS Lucifer, becomes QUEEN OF HELL, turns it into her own "Endless Graveyard" and her sword (depending on which one) is a God itself (Darkness I believe) plus the OP gave her the Death Scythe which is insta-death for anything it touches. Also, Evil Ernie is with her, permanently affixed with Smiley, which gives him a literal infinite regenerative ability. In one comic, he comes back from absolutely nothing all because Smiley survived an obliterating blast. (Smiley seems to have a higher invulnerability than Ernie) and Ernie tears through super heroes and mythological creatures (Demons, Gods, Zombies, whatever) with ease. Set in Armageddon with all 3 at their full power, it is an unbalanced match. I like all 3, but 2 V 1 and it is the Chaos camp frw.  

But just to be fair, I do think it would be a draw if it is HB VS LD since they both have considerable command in their realms and are the end of all things (should they choose to be).  

However, with the situation presented, it is CHAOS! all the way!

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By worldbreakerhulk
@OmegaDynasty
what is the comic?