Hellboy VS Deadpool

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

HB has his gun. Wade has an unbreakable katana and a magnum. Both have unlimited ammo.  Battle is in New York sewers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
hmmm... I think Deadpool maybe able to win this... 
Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool
@King Saturn:
As much as I like Wade I think HB can win but not without a hard fight.
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By spystreak

I'm bumping this  
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By demifiend

hellboy 

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FLCL1

deadpool can actually win here
Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellboy.

Stronger faster Hand of Doom AND bigger guns.

:)

Avatar image for kaang_the_watcher
Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Deadpool's advantages:
Better speed/agility showings (though they're both superhuman)
Better skill
Slightly superior healing factor

Hellboy's advantages:
Much higher strength durability
Better long range weapon

And I think the unbreakable katana and Right Hand of Doom pretty much break even for a melee weapon.

This would be a good fight, but I feel like Hellboy would pull a win. They can both tank a lot of damage, but Hellboy can dish out a lot more. And all of Deadpool's advantages are minor at best. His speed/agility, skill, and healing factor are all on levels not much higher than Hellboy.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellboy wins. Deadpool isn't putting him down, and deadpools advantages will only delay the inevitable.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Hellboy wins. Deadpool isn't putting him down, and deadpools advantages will only delay the inevitable.

Z'

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@jashro44 said:

Pretty much this.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MonsterStomp

@jashro44 said:

Did Hellboy get a piercing resistance boost or something? Because last time I checked, Deathstroke sliced him into dog treats.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Did Hellboy get a piercing resistance boost or something? Because last time I checked, Deathstroke sliced him in dog treats.

Deathstroke has better cutting feats than deadpool does. Hellboy only has a mild resistance to piercing. Deadpool can cut him but he can't cut him deep, and all the shallow cuts will just heal.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Fair enough. What of piercing damage though? Safe bets to say Wade can jab his sword deeper than he can slash. Also, why is Hellboy harder to put down than Wade?

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool's healing factor make it hard to put him down, but Hellboy's durability do the same thing for him. Plus that big ass right hand. Then again, Hellboy's a brawler, while Deadpool is skilled, and he's not a great shot, while Deadpool is, at least more so. Hellboy is probably more focused, or can be. I'm pretty stumped. This is a good match up.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Fair enough. What of piercing damage though? Safe bets to say Wade can jab his sword deeper than he can slash. Also, why is Hellboy harder to put down than Wade?

Gunfire can annoy him but it doesn't stop him.

As for why hellboy is harder to put down, Wade can't hurt him significantly. and all though deadpool has a healing factor, hellboy is more than capable of breaking his bones and stuff.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MonsterStomp

@jashro44 said:

As for why hellboy is harder to put down, Wade can't hurt him significantly. and all though deadpool has a healing factor, hellboy is more than capable of breaking his bones and stuff.

True, but there is a reasonable skill gap between the two, and possibly a widely noticeable speed difference if Wade decides to drop the sh*t and go all out. So the likelihood that Hellboy will get in lasting bone breaking damage is minimized.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool.

Faster, much more skilled, his healing factor will make it extremely tough for Hellboy to put him down, while Deadpool has the means to take him down.

Jmarshmallow

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

True, but there is a reasonable skill gap between the two, and possibly a widely noticeable speed difference if Wade decides to drop the sh*t and go all out. So the likelihood that Hellboy will get in lasting bone breaking damage is minimized.

Yea but he can't lose. Either hellboy puts him down or this goes on until they both give up.

Deadpool.

Faster, much more skilled, his healing factor will make it extremely tough for Hellboy to put him down, while Deadpool has the means to take him down.

Jmarshmallow

Deadpool isn't putting hellboy down.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@jashro44 said:

Yea but he can't lose. Either hellboy puts him down or this goes on until they both give up.

I respectfully disagree :)

But hey, we can't convince everyone :P

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jashro44

@monsterstomp: How does he lose? I can't see how deadpool puts him down between his durability and healing.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp: How does he lose? I can't see how deadpool puts him down between his durability and healing.

I don't know, what are the odds a sword through the throat would work? Or a sword in the heart? Arrows have pierced Hellboy, I don't think its not of possibility. In turn, what does Hellboy have that can put Wade down?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I don't know, what are the odds a sword through the throat would work? Or a sword in the heart? Arrows have pierced Hellboy, I don't think its not of possibility. In turn, what does Hellboy have that can put Wade down?

A slash to the throat I am not sure. However I don't know if deadpool really targets the throat often. That and hellboy should be capable of regenerating. The sword isn't going to reach hellboys heart. As for arrows they don't penetrate to deep into hellboy.

Hellboy can get the job done by punching Wade. He is strong and the right hand of doom is totally indestructible.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

A slash to the throat I am not sure. However I don't know if deadpool really targets the throat often. That and hellboy should be capable of regenerating. The sword isn't going to reach hellboys heart. As for arrows they don't penetrate to deep into hellboy.

Hellboy can get the job done by punching Wade. He is strong and the right hand of doom is totally indestructible.

Wade probably won't go for the throat initially, but with the lack of options available, I don't think it'd be far fetched to say its a tactical option. And I my suggestion was a stab attack to the throat, not a slash attack. As for the arrows, they penetrated deep enough to stay imbedded despite the amount of moving around Hellboy did thereafter.

Hasn't Wade taken hits from Spider-Man and other heavy hitters without falling immediately?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44 said:

Wade probably won't go for the throat initially, but with the lack of options available, I don't think it'd be far fetched to say its a tactical option. And I my suggestion was a stab attack to the throat, not a slash attack. As for the arrows, they penetrated deep enough to stay imbedded despite the amount of moving around Hellboy did thereafter.

Hasn't Wade taken hits from Spider-Man and other heavy hitters without falling immediately?

I don't think there is a difference between a stab or a slash. Hellboy can just pull the sword out so again I don't think it would stop him. Even if Wade can cut deeper than the arrows I doubt it will be significant enough. Also for the record hellboy has tanked having his throat bit by a giant werewolf.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spider-man typically holds back and Peter has knocked Wade out before.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I don't think there is a difference between a stab or a slash. Hellboy can just pull the sword out so again I don't think it would stop him. Even if Wade can cut deeper than the arrows I doubt it will be significant enough. Also for the record hellboy has tanked having his throat bit by a giant werewolf.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spider-man typically holds back and Peter has knocked Wade out before.

How is there no difference between slash and stab? Get a knife and slash some wood. Get another knife and stab some wood. Stabs will evidently penetrate deeper. People who stab in knife fights usually inflict more damage than their slash attempts. But I digress. I'm pretty sure I've seen a scan of Wade literally halving someone with a wooden staff, I'll have to try and dig that up.

As for the Spider-Man deal, true, Peter can and has knocked Wade out. But he is also vastly superior then Hellboy strength-wise and while Pete does hold back most times, its not like he doesn't know Wade is more durable than most opponents he's faced. I just don't think Hellboy is both fast or strong enough to tag and deal the required amount of force to knock Wade out. I think Wade's speed, agility, skill and own durability is being a little overlooked here. Hellboy will get his fair share of licks in, but I don't think they'll do lasting damage, whereas Deadpool can still slash and stab at his whim.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jashro44

How is there no difference between slash and stab? Get a knife and slash some wood. Get another knife and stab some wood. Stabs will evidently penetrate deeper. People who stab in knife fights usually inflict more damage than their slash attempts. But I digress. I'm pretty sure I've seen a scan of Wade literally halving someone with a wooden staff, I'll have to try and dig that up.

As for the Spider-Man deal, true, Peter can and has knocked Wade out. But he is also vastly superior then Hellboy strength-wise and while Pete does hold back most times, its not like he doesn't know Wade is more durable than most opponents he's faced. I just don't think Hellboy is both fast or strong enough to tag and deal the required amount of force to knock Wade out. I think Wade's speed, agility, skill and own durability is being a little overlooked here. Hellboy will get his fair share of licks in, but I don't think they'll do lasting damage, whereas Deadpool can still slash and stab at his whim.

I meant in regards to penetrating hellboy I don't think there is a difference. I don't see Wade getting vastly difference results. And I would argue based on average showings that hellboy is comparable to spider-man strength wise. Not to mention hellboy has the right hand of doom as well. Yes Wades skill, speed, and agility will allow him to dance around hellboy which is why I said this could be a stalemate, but that is the best case scenario for deadpool here. Deadpool can slash and stab but he wont actually get anywhere. Any damage he does to hellboy is superficial, any damage hellboy does to deadpool will be very damaging, he just needs to hit him enough times which is really the only problem.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@jashro44 said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Deadpool.

Jmarshmallow

I don't see why not...

Jmarshmallow

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@jashro44 said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Deadpool.

Jmarshmallow

So Deadpool cant put down Hellboy, but Hellboy can put down Deadpool who regenerates from drops of blood in matter of seconds ? hmm

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: Deadpool regenerating from a drop of blood in a matter of seconds is not consistent.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bump.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Rockette

@rockette said:

Hellboy ftw.

HB is a lot stronger, somewhat faster, has his Right Hand of Doom, AND has bigger guns.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellboy wreck

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers