???

Sketchtor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Sketchtor

Colossus would beat Hellboy down normally, although Hellboy can take a crapload of punishment. If Hellboy really badly wanted to win, though, I guess he could initiate ragnarok and destroy everything. Seems a little bit overkill though.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By GambitO

The victory is for HELLBOY

HELLBOY has force super

agility and their arm of the destination is so powerful

that with a Good blow it would put an end to COLLOSUS

Ellocobruja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Ellocobruja

Pitor Beats HellBoy 
Colossus is resistant to magic and he's tougher and stronger.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Zoom

Colossus.  Not even close.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JThree47693

Colossus stomps
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Power NeXus
@GambitO said:
"

The victory is for HELLBOY

HELLBOY has force super

agility and their arm of the destination is so powerful

that with a Good blow it would put an end to COLLOSUS

"

*facepalm* Not this guy again... 

Dude, Colossus is approximately 10 times stronger than Hellboy, and way more durable. He can take anti-tank missles to the chest, and even his eyeballs are hard enough to stop a .42 caliber bullet. The Right Hand of Doom and the Good Samaritan might be able to hit Colossus hard enough for him to feel it, but nothing more than that. And Colossus has kept stride with guys more agile than Hellboy before. 
This is pretty much a curbstomp.
Ectoplasmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#8  Edited By Ectoplasmic

It's not a curbstomp.

Hellboy has all sorts of defenses that aren't readily apparent. The guy has charms and talismans up the ass not to mention he holds the key to end the world in his right hand. He knows a thing or two about magic and I doubt that he would be hesitant to use it against Peter.
Did I forget to mention HELLBOY CAN'T DIE? 
He's been stabbed through the heart, has had his blood stolen from his body and used to fabricate a body for someone else, has floated around the ocean for years in a coma, but he's never been killed.  In some of the recent issues it's been alluded to that he might never be able to die.

Colossus on the other hand died in the 90's only to be shit back into continuity by Whedon.

Ellocobruja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ellocobruja
@Ectoplasmic:
All the above is true by Pitor is pretty much anti-magic so I don't think the magicks arourd HB will hold up to well (Except for the world ending thing) 
And Pitor was killed by bad writing at the height of bad writing (The 90's)' 
So that death dosen't count 

And he's an X-men , if you don't die at least once they kick you off the team, lol
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Collosus might not be able to kill him, but he could put a drubbing on him. 

Piotr for KO win.
Ectoplasmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ectoplasmic
@Ellocobruja: I just got a nose bleed reading this, haha. Anti Magic? Since when?
Bad writing or not dead is dead. 
Peter isn't even very tough. Gambit ripped him open during the Age of Apocalypse storyline with just an energy blast. Does the "Bad writing in the 90's" apply to that also?
Maybe you should jump off the Colossus band wagon and hop on the Hellboy one ;)
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Power NeXus
@Ectoplasmic said:
"It's not a curbstomp.   Hellboy has all sorts of defenses that aren't readily apparent. The guy has charms and talismans up the ass not to mention he holds the key to end the world in his right hand. He knows a thing or two about magic and I doubt that he would be hesitant to use it against Peter.Did I forget to mention HELLBOY CAN'T DIE?  He's been stabbed through the heart, has had his blood stolen from his body and used to fabricate a body for someone else, has floated around the ocean for years in a coma, but he's never been killed.  In some of the recent issues it's been alluded to that he might never be able to die. Colossus on the other hand died in the 90's only to be shit back into continuity by Whedon. "

Colossus is very durable, even against magic-based attacks. Hellboy isn't going to trigger the end of the world just to kill Piotr. The OP didn't specify that is is a fight to the death. KO, submission, or incapacitation will do just fine. Colossus has never been killed in battle. He only died when he willingly injected himself with the Legacy virus.
Ectoplasmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ectoplasmic
@Power NeXus: 
Like I mentioned above Gambit was able to tear Colossus up like tissue paper just using his focused energy blast during the "Age Of Apocalypse" storyline. He went berserk, killed Kitty, and Gambit had to put him down. 
Now if Gambit can do that to him I think it's believable that Hellboy could win.
Am I saying that it's a "no contest" situation? Not at all. I'd actually concede that more often than not Colossus would beat Hellboy, but that doesn't mean it would go down that way everytime.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Power NeXus
@Ectoplasmic said:
" @Power NeXus:  Like I mentioned above Gambit was able to tear Colossus up like tissue paper just using his focused energy blast during the "Age Of Apocalypse" storyline. He went berserk, killed Kitty, and Gambit had to put him down.  Now if Gambit can do that to him I think it's believable that Hellboy could win. Am I saying that it's a "no contest" situation? Not at all. I'd actually concede that more often than not Colossus would beat Hellboy, but that doesn't mean it would go down that way everytime. "

Well, that was in AoA, and is not relevant to battle threads involving mainstream Colossus.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
Colossus would tear Hellboy in half...
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers