Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, so, fight takes place in the remains of a neo-Nazi laboratory, it's a spontaneous fight, Helloy has his standard gear. They both think each other are the bad guys basically, and well, they do battle.

#1 Posted by Erik (32286 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus.

#2 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus

#3 Posted by God_Spawn (37710 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus.

Moderator
#4 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus.

#5 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio
@utotheg38 said:

Colossus

@god_spawn said:

Colossus.

@GhostRider29 said:

Colossus.

Repetition is awesome.
#6 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSuperHuman said:

@utotheg38 said:

Colossus

@god_spawn said:

Colossus.

@GhostRider29 said:

Colossus.

Repetition is awesome.

Awe you skipped Erik's Colossus post.

#7 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider29 said:

@TheSuperHuman said:

@utotheg38 said:

Colossus

@god_spawn said:

Colossus.

@GhostRider29 said:

Colossus.

Repetition is awesome.

Awe you skipped Erik's Colossus post.

OH CRAP! 

 @Erik said:

Colossus.

 
FIXED!
#8 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#9 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSuperHuman said:

@GhostRider29 said:

@TheSuperHuman said:

@utotheg38 said:

Colossus

@god_spawn said:

Colossus.

@GhostRider29 said:

Colossus.

Repetition is awesome.

Awe you skipped Erik's Colossus post.

OH CRAP!

@Erik said:

Colossus.

FIXED!

Okay, now I can sleep tonight.

#10 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus with fair ease

#11 Posted by DTFB (191 posts) - - Show Bio

what everybody else said...........

#12 Posted by Erik (32286 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29 said:

Okay, now I can sleep tonight.

Me too. Whew!

#13 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik: Lol.