Hellboy, Castiel and John Constantine, The Trenchcoat Heroes
- Hellboy is packing his trusted Good Samaritan and the Right Hand of Doom.
- Constantine gets a backpack filled with supplies for spell casting.
- Castiel comes with his Angel Blade
At any point in the matches, the group may summon the following allies to aid them, each may only be used in a single battle, never to return again:
- Ghost Rider
- Sam and Dean Winchester, they come with supplies for casting spells and The Colt (6 shots).
- Dante (Devil May Cry)
The enemies they have to defeat are the following, you may choose the order and when Summons are made
the objective is to either clear the list, or defeat as many enemies as they can.
- Swarm (50) of Sammael hellhounds (Hellboy movie)
- Mephisto (Marvel)
- Blackheart (Marvel)
- Lucifer (Supernatural)
- Dabura (DBZ)
- Bloodthirster (Warhammer 40k)
After every match, the team gets 24 hours rest and prep time.
Should the run be too easy, you may suggest additional enemies, should it be too hard, you may suggest additional equipment and/or summons.