• 59 results
jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By jas0

@agentghostrider: It's impossible to kill Etrigan.

No Caption Provided

Lucifer Morningstar>>>>>>>Dr. Strange. You can't even compare. Plus, GR never had any high feat like Etrigan, who had 1/5 of the power to destroy an universe; could take 2 of the highest ranking hell lords from DC (excluding Lucifer Morningstar); could trick Neron (no one could ever trick him); could resist to Klarion's Reality Warping magic, Klarion was basically a nerfed Mxy by the time.

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: Hellfire won't work on Etrigan, and even though, Etrigan is probably one of the best Hellfire users of DC, I'm almost sure Etrigan's hellfire feats are above GR's.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jas0: does he have soul protection or something?GR hellfire can burn and soul burn.

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: Etrigan's hellfire only soul burns, but he can also project normal fire. He was fine when Alan Scott choked him with his own Hellfire.

Avatar image for agentghostrider
AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jas0: Zarthous took down an Angel who had stolen God's powers. This form of God was at the very least equal to Odin in terms of power. As for Doctor Strange i'm just stating Magic doesnt do sh!t to Ghost Rider

Zarthous has also taken down Mephisto, a hell lord, while in Mephisto's realm the same Mephisto who had a stalemate with Galactus power wise

Ghost Rider can only be KILLED by two things

Holy Weapons forged in Heaven

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentghostrider: GR was already taken out by a Holy Bullet:

Zadkiel was not that powerful that time, not even close. He is powerful, but should be on Mephisto's level. Silver Surfer already defeated Mephisto in Mephisto's realm, and IIRC Galactus was hungry when he fought against Mephisto. Zarathos already lost one battle to Mephisto, so they should be tied.

Heavy Magic can surely damage GR, no doubt that can. Etrigan's attack could hurt Lucifer Mornigstar the highest hell lord, when that happened Lucifer should already be considered one of the most powerful creatures in DCU, a magic that can affect LM>>>>>>>Dr Strange's magic.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jas0: well then flip a coin.Still SoV should take this.I like characters like GR and no lowball or anything but i think hurting LM is a bit too much.Not even Odin could pull it off.

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@ghostrider2:

I also like GR, but Etrigan is better than him in almost every aspect. You may think the feat above is PIS, but it was written before Lucifer series and he only appeared in Sandman before. Still, a heck of a impressive feat.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Penance Stare won't work on Etrigan, hellfire would surely work, so would Etrigan's on Ghost Rider, it comes down to who can take more punishment, Etrigan wins this IMO.