Hellbat VS The Justice Buster

• 98 results
Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hiddenlight: Justice Buster is overall more successful, Hellbat didn't live up to the hype

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vivide said:

@hiddenlight: Justice Buster is overall more successful, Hellbat didn't live up to the hype

Really?

I think it is the contrary..

Current Darkseid is ridiculously powerful, last time I checked, he was soloing the entire JLA.. Batman alone trading punches with it is very much a good feat.

I believe it did live up to the hype.

For this case I think the Hell-Bat should win.

It was able to hurt Darkseid and take some devastating hits from him such as the head stomp. Assuming the Justice Buster had to rely on red suns to take on Superman who is a smaller threat than the current DS, Hell-Bat has a lot more physical prowess. Almost all of the Justice Buster's abilities are tailored against the JLA so won't be useful against HB.

I say Hell-Bat would win 7-8/10 encounters. The only way the JB can make it out in one peace is if somehow the nerve tree (for cyborg) works on the Hell-Bat, but again, we never saw ability that in action.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: Which one did its job better, considering the cases the armor made to hold off the jla did better than the one supposed to 'beat up' darkseid.

Re-reading, DS isn't even hurt in the end as he is more surprised that batman didn't die within the few punches, note that without the mother box and the chaos crystals the armour would be useless for him against darkseid. JL buster has link with alfred.

Red suns are more potent then nano-bats. Hellbat didn't even exhibit any abilities of the rest of the guys, it is just Tomasi's fantasies with merely 'light based' cloaking and shapeshifting cloak that got ripped off. JL buster has more versatility.

People just vote based on the coolness which shouldn't be a factor in a fight.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@vivide said:

@digitalshooter9: Which one did its job better, considering the cases the armor made to hold off the jla did better than the one supposed to 'beat up' darkseid.

Re-reading, DS isn't even hurt in the end as he is more surprised that batman didn't die within the few punches, note that without the mother box and the chaos crystals the armour would be useless for him against darkseid. JL buster has link with alfred.

Red suns are more potent then nano-bats. Hellbat didn't even exhibit any abilities of the rest of the guys, it is just Tomasi's fantasies with merely 'light based' cloaking and shapeshifting cloak that got ripped off. JL buster has more versatility.

People just vote based on the coolness which shouldn't be a factor in a fight.

The Justice Buster may have done it's job better.. But ultimately the Hell-Bat would beat it. Bruce was able to punch Darkseid in the face with it. Sure there was no serious damage given to him, but Batman did hurt him. You can't just say Darkseid just laughed those punches off.

You can see from Darkseid saying
You can see from Darkseid saying "nnrgh" that the punch hurt him.

I don't think the Justice Buster can take many of those punches.

Also Darkseid was mildly hurt towards the end as seen from smoke coming off of him. (That was due to the crystal I'll mention that though)

Considering how Darkseid is a team buster, giving him a decent fight is not abad feat at all.
Considering how Darkseid is a team buster, giving him a decent fight is not abad feat at all.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Vivide

@digitalshooter9: he got a concussion and DS casually moved him side to side

he got bearhugged in your first scan, don't leave that out
before he used the crystal he got whomped
and ragdolled after his first punch

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Gracetrack

Hellbat.

He was eating some good blows from Darkseid; survived and stayed in the fight after the curbstomp maneuver that pretty much KO'd several of the JLA's heavy hitters early in Justice League... and he took it directly to the head no less. On top of that, Bruce's own punches were making Darkseid stagger and go "NNRGH". That's more than enough for me.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super cool fight!

I`m going with the Justice Buster due to what it has been shown to do so far.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vivide said:

@digitalshooter9: he got a concussion and DS casually moved him side to side

I'm not saying Batman really beat Darkseid or anything... But Darkseid did not stomp him. He had a sort of clear edge and would have ultimately won, but even in the scan you posted above, Batman was able to hurt Darkseid with his punches... Considering how even Superman couldn't do any better against Darkseid, Hellbat should be able to tear the Justie Buster apart just like Superman was going to, until the kryptonite gum took him out. The kryptonite gum wouldn't work on the HellBat for obvious reasons.

Think of this fight like a Superman with no weaknesses to red sun or kryptonite against the Justice Buster. Due to the fact that HellBat has the physicals and not the weaknesses, he wins. Thats all I am debating about here.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: He had somewhat of an 'easier' time with the JL before superman got serious, but not so much with DS. Not exactly, it has more weapons to put hellbat down, and hellbat won't tank the might of the red giants.

DS wasn't hurt at all. look at the number of punches and how they both are at the end of the fight, one guy is rubbing his chin in amusement and the other is in a coma. Whereas in Endgame some people were tied up/bound and put under rubble.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: Darkseid has a split lip...

Da#n. Where were these feats for Batman v Spiderman with prep.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

It doesn't look like darkseid has a split lip. Regardless the hellbat is destroyed, not to mention that batman wouldn't just use it randomly since it can kill him.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@senglord said:

I know right... Back then we only had the insider... lol.

@jashro44 said:

@senglord said:

It doesn't look like darkseid has a split lip. Regardless the hellbat is destroyed, not to mention that batman wouldn't just use it randomly since it can kill him.

Sure Bruce wouldn't just use the Hell-Bat against Spiderman or anything (unless he is off morals), but suits like that or the Justice Buster prove he can destroy spiderman if it comes down to a prep battle. The Hell-Bat is destroyed, but seeing as Bruce built the Justice Buster alone, he can easily build a suit that can far outmatch spiderman. Even the Justice Buster, despite being tailored against the JL, had base strength and durability that can take hits from WonderWoman and even send her flying with a punch...

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@vivide said:

@digitalshooter9: He had somewhat of an 'easier' time with the JL before superman got serious, but not so much with DS. Not exactly, it has more weapons to put hellbat down, and hellbat won't tank the might of the red giants.

The weapons it has are tailored against the JLA... And how exactly will the red giants hurt the Hell-Bat? The only reason they worked against superman was because his weakness is red radiation.

DS wasn't hurt at all. look at the number of punches and how they both are at the end of the fight, one guy is rubbing his chin in amusement and the other is in a coma. Whereas in Endgame some people were tied up/bound and put under rubble.

He was hurt a little. I posted scans showing the onomatopoeia Darkseid discoursed whenever Bruce slugged him. he was slightly hurt.Not as much as Batman was though. Also the reason Batman was in a coma at the end is because of what the suit does to him when he over exerts it's power. Not necessarily because Darkseid beat him to it.

The justice Buster would have done worse against Darkseid either way.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Vivide

@digitalshooter9:

those things are SUNS, it comes with heat and radiation

one gum could neutralise the bat cloak

He only moved, judge this as you would judge a prizefight not to mention the bone skrunching sounds in the bear hug

Justice buster had more gear in its arsenal to make situations less one sided, and it has better reactions.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HB

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#66  Edited By Jestersmiles

Justice buster

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellbat

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure Bruce wouldn't just use the Hell-Bat against Spiderman or anything (unless he is off morals), but suits like that or the Justice Buster prove he can destroy spiderman if it comes down to a prep battle. The Hell-Bat is destroyed, but seeing as Bruce built the Justice Buster alone, he can easily build a suit that can far outmatch spiderman. Even the Justice Buster, despite being tailored against the JL, had base strength and durability that can take hits from WonderWoman and even send her flying with a punch...

I never said batman couldn't build a super suit that can beat spider-man. But he isn't using the hellbat armor even if it wasn't destroyed. Its basically the equivelent of me saying spider-man just dips himself in alpha particles with prep. Its not something which would happen because all though these things are things these characters have access to, there also dangerous so its not something they would just use.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who is justice buster?

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

@medulaoblaganda: it's the suit Batman used in Batman#35 to fight the Justice League

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drfate: and he won the against the justice league?

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

@medulaoblaganda: yeah, but every time he put down a Justice Leaguer he was using a weapon made specially for the character. Like Red Sun Gloves, Kryptonite Gum, Lasso of Lie or something, and stuff like that.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drfate: due to plot induced stupidity right?

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: Due to the JL being monetized by a Joker toxin that was developed over the course of Forever Evil, Batman Eternal, and the Apokolips War and World's End.

I hate when PIS gets tossed around in place of Comic Book Context.

Hush even name checks Endgame in Batman Eternal 35.

This was Joker with a year of prep after Eternal and full access to all of Wayne Enterprises tech caches throughout Gotham. And the possible supernatural connection from the end of DotF.

CaptainGanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Hellbat wins, due to agility and better reflexes.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By algorhythm511

(Note to all tagged and reading this: This is an extremely long post, but it's worth reading all the way through. It gives a very comprehensive analysis on the feats of the Justice Buster and Hellbat. It also clears up a lot of misconceptions about both armors. I have put in over an hour completely writing this up.

Even still this just a brain dump and haven't had time to proofread. I didn't include any scans or pictures for the sake of time, but I will put in some later. I plan on editing and abridging this in the future and adding some of the material to the wiki. Also, I will probably put up an final version in the blog part.

Please be honest and tell me what you think. I do plan on posting this on my blog and I want to make sure everything is accurate. Also, if you know anyone else that should be tagged in this post, please, let me know. Thanks.)

Analysis

Justice Buster

Strength and Durability

The JB was built by normal human means (as far as we know).

The JB was successful in taking down 4 JL members, that is true. However, it did require various weakness exploiting devices to accomplish.

The JB is bulky and doesn't have the agility the Hellbat has and cannot fly. Multiple buildings falling on top of the JB were able to bury it in rubble. This was enough to stagger it, interrupt the Heat Vision shielding (apparently it works off of sensors or as one continuous shield.) Which gave Superman the opportunity to heat vision off his mini suns.

An important point here, many people seems to think the falling buildings actually damaged the suit enough to put it out of commission. I don't buy into that interpretation. An earlier panel shows Superman impaling a massive stone pillar into the JB. Batman shrugged that off with minimal damage. Also, most of the so-called damage from that panel appears to be debris particles on the suit.

The JB was fighting against a weakened, but bloodlusted Justice League. Batman notes WW is "a bit slower than usual[but...]Not pulling her punches." Snyder even says in an interview the saving grace was the Justice League was weakened by the toxin. How weakened is anyone's guess. Personally, I would guess slightly weakened, like at 70%, considering Batman said 'a bit'. But, that is all speculation.

A common criticism is that they didn’t want to kill him. This stems from WW attacking him and not instant killing him when he was in plain clothes. Also, Superman didn’t instant kill him after he pulled Bruce from the armor. One important thing…he was not in any type of armor in those panels and they assumed he didn’t have a way of hurting them. They had the luxury on these two occasions of extending the fight out and torturing him.

In the armor, it’s a totally different story. He notes WW isn’t holding back at all. He tricks WW into fighting a hallucination of him. Where she pulls out her sword and cuts the hallucination to bits. Sounds like they had no problem going for the kill if necessary.

The striking power seems pretty good. He hit Wonder Woman with a good wallop knocking her off base and into a building. Also, look at her face when he lands the punch.

I can't help but think, when Bruce was designing the suit, he never intended it to go for a long fight with Superman tier characters. It was simply meant to tank enough damage long enough, so he could execute his contingincy plan for that person and move on to the next.

Speed

One aspect that’s very impressive is the JB's ability to react to characters moving at the Flash’s non-optimal speed. Flash’s optimal speed is MFTL, btw.

He spent more than what 60% of all countries spend on their militaries (fun fact, that’s about $4 billion) for this tech, indicates it wasn’t bought off the shelf (the fastest supercomputer cost much less than $4 billion). He had to develop it himself--including the processors. Suggesting to me the Flash had to be moving at speeds faster than what any machine in the world could detect.

TL;DR: The Justice League was at least slightly weakened by the Joker Toxin, when the JB fought them. The JB was meant to survive long enough to execute a quick takedown and move onto the next member. He had server’s (I believe in the suit), capable at tracking the Flash at a higher speed than any machine in the world could detect.

Hellbat

Strength and Durability

First we have to look at what actually went into building the suit. It was required to be forged in the Sun by Superman. Even then, it required a special hammer for Superman to actually forge it.

The Hellbat was able to brawl with DS without any quick way to put him down. The Chaos Shard was simply used to absorb DS Omega Beams to use in reviving his son.

It cut through massive Apokolypian armies like "a knife through warm butter", according to Tomasi. It manhandled and took down Kalibak with just 4 major blows.

Now, the most important part the fight with Darkseid....

He fought an extremely pissed off Darkseid. Uxas was not only angry for what the JL did to him on Earth, but now he has a member invading his own homeland. Darkseid crushes Batman's Motherbox and tells him, 'you will not be using that to leave here.' Uxas also notes that 'he will kill him for all that the League did to him.'

Some people point out Darkseid was weakened by his fight with the Justice League. From all appearances, he looks fully recovered and fine. Remember the JL destroyed both of his eyes in the battle, which are completely intact during Batman's fight.

Uxas was then punched briefly knocking him off his feet. Something that took the combined efforts of Power Girl doing a flying upwards punch and Red Tornado pushing against his legs to do. Uxas in rage knocked him into a ravine then proceeds to jump directly on top of him, stomp on him, pin his head to the ground and rip off the wings.

Something to note here. A stomp by Darkseid was enough to knock Superman and GL out.

Secondly, people have claimed that Darkseid was going easy on Batman here. I am not so sure I would call knocking someone off a cliff, then jumping on top of someone, followed by stomping their head into the ground as 'playing'. If you read enough of Darkseid's fights you learn something. 1. He usually starts a fight by brawling, especially for Superman tier characters. 2. Secondly, he is usually not this brutal in his brawling.

People have also noted he really didn't do any permanent damage to Uxas. This is true. But, looking at previous fights Uxas has been in it’s quite impressive. Here's why...

He couldn't go for an eye gouge, since he needed DS to use his Omega beams. The actual brawl is consistent with those in the past for Superman tier characters. When Darkseid got punched he makes the same facial expressions consistant with the one's he makes when getting a good wallop by a power house. He also escaped a bear hug by Uxas.

It's also important to note that most of the damage done was from the shard overloading the suit. The wings were ripped off but reformed. There were cracks to the helmet done by Uxas's foot which went away in the next panel. So, it seems the suit has a self healing factor.

Speed

Batman is able react to Darkseid’s Omega Beams after they have been fired. He gets DS to fire the beams without him noticing the crystal, then lift’s it over his head while after the beams were fired. Flash has had trouble in the past escaping the Omega Beams—these things are extremely high velocity.

TL;DR: Durability actually seems higher than Superman’s. Striking power is consistent with Superman’s power. Reaction times seem unknown, but seem extremely high.

Conclusion

The only way I could see the Justice Buster winning is to use the lasso he used on Wonder Woman or using the countermeasures for Cyborg in the suit (which were never shown).

Otherwise, I don’t see the JB winning this. The gear in the JB is very specific for each member of the JL. For example, the Red Suns wouldn’t help and the Hellbat could launch the cluster of bats to stagger the JB long enough to go in for the kill shot.

I would at least give the Hellbat at least 8/10.

It's important to note, while the Hellbat is very high tier, it is not without it's limitations. It took the entire JL to construct it. It literally kills him. It was destroyed. (Interestingly, Tomasi has said in his mind it survived, but, didn't see anywhere to use it in future stories. I did an analysis on why it wasn't destroyed in the past. However, since it has no other showings. We can just assume it was destroyed.)

@vivide@senglord@digitalshooter9@jashro44@omnicrono@neongamewave@patrat18@life_without_progress@matchesmalone21@hiddenlight@bigcimmerian@jayc1324@bat_girl_cc@jmarshmallow@batman242@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek@rbt@jayc1324@pr0metheus@thitiki@dagmar_merrill@demonknights@matchesmalone21@jedixman@saren

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hellbat

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellbat

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord: @digitalshooter9: Thanks! I am probably going to polish it and put it up on my CV blog in the next day or two.

It will be nice to have something to reference whenever a Hellbat or JB battle pops up on the forums. Instead of having to write the same stuff over and over again.

I might even do one for Batman's Mobius Chair feats later on.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellbat.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Tantani

@algorhythm511: I only read the strength and durability (I'll finish it later) anyway they weren't blood lusted and were probably instructed by the joker to play, you can see that when superman told him to beg for his life. In other words, I believe they were playful at best

and he beat only 3 members not 4

He didn't beat WW

The fight with flash was wired

And aquaman.... Is aquaman

And come on!!!! Sucker spit of kryptonite gum?? That was really cheap move!!

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By algorhythm511

@tantani said:

@algorhythm511: I only read the strength and durability (I'll finish it later) anyway they weren't blood lusted and were probably instructed by the joker to play, you can see that when superman told him to beg for his life. In other words, I believe they were playful at best

and he beat only 3 members not 4

He didn't beat WW

The fight with flash was wired

And aquaman.... Is aquaman

And come on!!!! Sucker spit of kryptonite gum?? That was really cheap move!!

Well, thank you for reading it and I do appreciate feedback. You're right about them not being at 100% during the fight. They weren't at 100% because they were weakened by the Joker Toxin--not because they were playing around. I actually address the issue of them playing with him in my post--it's pretty clear they were bloodlusted, but a 'bit' weakened.

Depends on what you mean about 'beat'. About two panels later, after he finishes fighting Superman, all 4 are shown laying out on stretchers with IVs (obviously administering the cure). I will post scans when I post it on my Comicvine blog.

As for the WW fight, again, depends on what you mean by beaten. He never intended to kill her or have an all-out brawl with her. He just needed something to incapacitate her to administer the antidote.

As for the other fights, honestly, I didn't like how this comic was written. I think the fights could have been written better. Beating Aquaman by covering him with a pink cocoon and Superman by spitting Kryptonite gum in his face was pretty distasteful of the writer. However, I'm looking at the comic to figure out what the capabilities of the JB are.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The way I see it the Justice Buster has stats to back it up but it was created to exploit the JLA's weaknesses both biological and tactical thats why it was as effective as it was. The Hellbat on the other hand was built to be a wildcard that for threats that can't be handled any other way. The creation process was more complex and high-tech and it comes with some serious risks but I can't see the Justice Buster taking it down.

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@algorhythm511: aww...snap. Nice bro! I'll have to keep what you said in my back pocket next time the lowballers come around.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellbat wins.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Tantani

@algorhythm511: I finished reading the post and This is my thoughts on a few major points you covered/ didn't covered that show the suits in a different light:

1) during the fight with darkside, darkside talked more than Deadpool, he gave a speech of more than 200 words and like Falcon said in civil war movie (not exact quote) usually there isn't much time to talk during a fight. That show that he didn't see batman as a dangerous foe

2) darkside even broke the suit and Bruce back was shown, darkside could easily finish the fight and kill him

3) during the fight with Wonder Woman batman said she is trying to kill him, but if that was the case she should have attack with her sword at the start, I believe she was playing

4) another proof to that was when superman said that "he said begggggg" (or something like that) which means that the joker instruct the jla to play and than kill not to instantly kill

5) batman couldn't damage WW or SM even when superman was weakened twice (both by joker poison and red sun radiation)

6) you talked about batman reacting to the omega beams, seems like PIS/plot armor to me, what do you think?

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Things a lot of people here forget - Batman fodderized Kalibak while going towards Darkseid. That alone puts the suit at Superman level

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By algorhythm511

@tantani said:

@algorhythm511: I finished reading the post and This is my thoughts on a few major points you covered/ didn't covered that show the suits in a different light:

1) during the fight with darkside, darkside talked more than Deadpool, he gave a speech of more than 200 words and like Falcon said in civil war movie (not exact quote) usually there isn't much time to talk during a fight. That show that he didn't see batman as a dangerous foe

2) darkside even broke the suit and Bruce back was shown, darkside could easily finish the fight and kill him

3) during the fight with Wonder Woman batman said she is trying to kill him, but if that was the case she should have attack with her sword at the start, I believe she was playing

4) another proof to that was when superman said that "he said begggggg" (or something like that) which means that the joker instruct the jla to play and than kill not to instantly kill

5) batman couldn't damage WW or SM even when superman was weakened twice (both by joker poison and red sun radiation)

6) you talked about batman reacting to the omega beams, seems like PIS/plot armor to me, what do you think?

Thanks for reading through it and considering it.

Two important points to mention:

1. The most important point is the league wasn't at 100% with the JB.
  2. Even though Batman drew up the plans for the Hellbat. It was the entire league that actually built including Lex Luthor. Many people treat this as a Batman only prep feat, when it's actually a prep feat of the entire Justice League and Lex Luthor.

Ok, as for your points. I'll match them in your order:

1. Darkseid did talk quite a bit, that is true. This is also consistent with his fighting style. He will talk and gloat before killing someone even when he isn't holding back. Look at the fight with Darkseid and the Anti-Monitor; you'll see what I'm talking about.
  2. Again he thought he won. He had the luxury of gloating before finishing him off. Pretty consistent with Darkseid's style. He has done this quite often with high tier opponents.
  3. I would chalk this up to WW thinking she could kill him with just her punches. Pretty consistent with how other bloodlusted characters fight. Also, I would chalk it up to plot. Also, consider she knew absolutely nothing about the suit.
  4. It's important to note the command was given after he was ripped out the JB. The threat was neutralized and the Joker had the luxury of torturing Bruce before killing him.
  5. He landed one punch on WW. He never intended to have an all out brawl with her. Just to neutralize her and move on. With Superman, it's shown it takes more than a couple of punches from powerhouses, even when he has been weakened.
  6. And it could just be plot. It's important to note, that the Hellbat has one showing. It would make sense if he had other showings to contradict these reaction times.

Anyways, I hope that answers your questions. I have written a blog entry on the Justice Buster. It is here.

I have a blog entry on the Hellbat. Which is about 20% done at this point. I have barely even got into feats.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@algorhythm511: first of all you are a great debater

You aren't a blinded batman- fanboy/wanker like many others in the battle forum

Secondly, I am still not convinced that you are right but that all the point of a debate (lol)

I will check on your blogs when I will have time

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tantani:

first of all you are a great debater

Thank you and so are you. You listen, read, and ask critical questions. IMHO, that's the most important part. Something a lot of people don't do.

You aren't a blinded batman- fanboy/wanker like many others in the battle forum

Yea, and I have seen those before. I simply think Batman can be dangerous with prep, but there are limits. A lot stems of this whole Batgod thing stems from a guy named Grant Morrison. If Morrison had done the Hellbat, it would have been completely done by Batman without the JL ever having helped. Tomasi did a great job of making it balanced and showing how it had to be built by high-tier characters.

Secondly, I am still not convinced that you are right but that all the point of a debate (lol)

That's completely understandable. :) The problem with both the Hellbat and JB is they only have one showing and don't have many feats. So, at some point it becomes a matter of interpretation.

I will check on your blogs when I will have time

Thanks!

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, it is now ready. I have written a very long post on the Hellbat.

You can also find the Justice Buster post here.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Noone1996

@entropy_aegis

Or maybe you should and here I repeat for the last time READ THE STORY. Darkseid stomped his head FIRST and when Batman was lying on his back DS chose to rip the wings off and before he could stomp his back the wings converted in to Bats, attacked DS and then went back and repaired themselves. Is asking you to read is really too much?

He still chose to continue lightly stepping on Bruce's head as opposed to moving his foot over to step on his exposed back. The order in which it happened doesn't matter. You act like his foot was stuck on his head once he started stepping and he couldn't move his leg a foot over to his back. Awww, read the story? Because pointing out logic means I didn't read it. Whatever helps you sleep at night, man.

This is all I came to say. I'm not starting a debate with you again because you have proven time and time again to be irrational when it comes to Batman. Especially the Hellbat. Unless you no longer think that building the Hellbat was Bruce's prep feat ALONE? Lmao.

No Caption Provided

Yup, that was all Bruce.

ZicarxTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Justice Buster can delay time long enough, he could defeat Hellbat as it is easily worn out.