Hell's Kitchen vs Luther's Enemies (Read OP)

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By laflux

Hell's Kitchen (Daredevil, Black Tarantula and Black Panther)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Luther's Enemies (Jack the Ripper, Binder and The Liberian)

Rules

Teams have basic Knowledge of One Another

Morals off.

Win by Death KO or Submission.

Black Panther is on the Herb, has his Vibranuim suit, anti metal claws and energy daggers.

Daredevil gets Adamantuim Billy Clubs and an Adamantuim Katana.

Jack has Standard Knives.

Black Tarantula, Binder, Luther and the Liberian are unarmed.

Start 50 feet away visible

Arena

No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Cybrilious4

I have no idea

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THREAD SUCCESSFUL

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is Chef Ramzi judging them?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Students of Cain ftw

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jashro44

@laflux: Leaning towards luthers team. Jack can probably take down black tarantula due to his speed and bladed weaponry, and I think daredevil is at a disadvantage fighting the other 2 by himself.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enzeru: I don't think its a spite. Black Tarantula was more than quick enough to keep up with Spider-Man, who at the least is probably Jack's equal when it comes to combat Speed. Spider-Man even said that he was quicker, though I personally think that he was exaggerating due to the fact that Black Tarantula had strength and durability which meant Peter was unable to compete physically.

Furthermore, BT has healed from having his Neck Snapped almost instantly, been shot multiple times at point blank range and called it annoying and tanked a building destroying attack while pretty much no selling it.

And this is without his building destroying Eye-Beams either.

As for Daredevil, his reflexes, skill and combat speed feats, combined with his weaponry does allow him to compete with Binder or the Liberian, at least to a certain extent. And he does know Nerve strikes, which has had limited success on Luther in the past.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By laflux

@enzeru said:

@laflux: Luther Strode outruns handgun-bullets and dodges hundreds of rifle-bullets at close range. Not even Spider-Man is that fast and he fails, then Daredevil doesn't stand a chance either. On top of that we saw Jack the Ripper literally blitzing someone. He stood on one place and then appeared on a different place with cuts being drawn behind him. His speed is ridiculous.

Spider-Man is faster than Luther Strode. I don't know why you would dispute this. Spider-Man has outran speeding cars, and dodged a Supersonic sniper rifle bullet at nigh point blank range. He's moved so fast bullet-timers like Daredevil (who has casually swatted sniper rifle fire with his Bily Clubs) and Kraven's family, have barely managed to keep track of him. And since when has Luther Outran Bullets? He tripped and fell before he could catch up to a van which was carrying a kidnapped Petra. I'm not using this a marker for Luther's speed (as its a low end showing), but I think your overplaying the students of Kaine somewhat.

In anycase, the battle does seem slightly skewed towards the Image Team so I will edit.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@laflux: Hmmmm my thoughts is that DD is a weaklink. Anyone on team 2 should beat him in a 1v1. Black Tarantula is another story. Jack is the only one who can actually put him down as blunt force damage from a 20tonner did nothing to BT and no-one on team Luther is surpassing that kinda strength. Jack with his knives and speed is their only hope. Normally Jack tries to draw out the fight but with Morals Off he won't play around.

I'm going to say team Luther due to DD going down allowing the others to gang BT most likely giving Jack the opening he needs to inflict a fatal strike. If Jack wasn't there the team would be solo'd by BT.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By Strider1992

@laflux: lol you updated as I posted my last response!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dondave

Oh, so now you call me. Anyway, I'd have to agree with the general consensus that the Students of Caine take it here.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: lol you updated as I posted my last response!

So what do you think now?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jashro44

Its hard to say. I think Jack is the MVP by a slight margin. All though I don't think Libarian and Binder can really by pass the durability of black tarantula or black panther. At the same time I don't really see daredevil lasting long here.....I think it could honestly go either way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I think it could go either way.. but the lack of durability and healing makes me side with Luthers enemies. I have no doubt they could contend with their speed, even Jack, but stick that on top of superior durability, healing and striking strength and it all becomes too much after a while. So Luthers enemies should win more often than not through stats more than anything.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Nelomaxwell

I'm not really sure how The Hell's Kitchen team can win this. Unless they go in with the intent to trap and behead.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By laflux

bump