I would, but I don't know much about Spawn

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

@jeanroygrant: I think Spawn who was the Number Ranking Superhero and Number 1 Selling Comic (beating Superman, Batman, and Spiderman) for like 3 years running would be well remembered.

But I dont think he is these days.

Anyway I will make a Spawn Respect Thread. Its happening for the First Age at least.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NeonGameWave

Mr. Majestic wins. He is a Superman that is faster, smarter and better at fighting as he also does not pull his punches. With one day of prep, he would build a gadget that would probably negate or cancel out Spawn`s powers.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Spawn

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CadenceV2 said:

@jeanroygrant: I think Spawn who was the Number Ranking Superhero and Number 1 Selling Comic (beating Superman, Batman, and Spiderman) for like 3 years running would be well remembered.

But I dont think he is these days.

Anyway I will make a Spawn Respect Thread. Its happening for the First Age at least.

Okay, thanks, i'll take a look when it's done.

@NeonGameWave said:

Mr. Majestic wins. He is a Superman that is faster, smarter and better at fighting as he also does not pull his punches. With one day of prep, he would build a gadget that would probably negate or cancel out Spawn`s powers.

He's also physically stronger than Superman. He was able to rearange planets around the solar system.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

@jeanroygrant: Well here are Spawn's Powers basically.

Scan 1-2: Necroplasma is described as a Supernatural Reality Warping Substance with really no limit as long you have the supply.

Scan 3-4: Houdini Explains Magic itself is a lie so convincing that the Universe believes its true.

Scans 1-18 Feats

1: Transmutation and Invisibility

2-3: Phasing and Ripping out of a Nuck Proof Vest!

4: Raise the dead

5-6: Transmutate Chains into Razor Blades

7: Transmutate Beer out of Air

8-9: Stops Time in a City Wide Area

10: Teleport at the speed of Light

11: Instant Shadow Portation and can Exist in the Shadows

12: Size Increase and Unleash Storming Powers

13: Because he is dead and cant die unless killed with a Holy weapon and move his Body Parts

14: Create Mass Illusions

15: Possesses a Danger Sense

16: Ability Increase Strength and Durabilty

17: Hellfire Blast strong enough to melt the gates of Saint Peter

18: Naturaly Hypersonic speed

Add to this Simmons was the Number One Assassin and Operative in the world filled with Cyborgs and Mutants. He then became the number one supernatural being on Earth, Heaven, and Hell as well. He also possesses World Level Empathy allowing him to Read Minds and Feelings.

As a Hell King he has Unlimited Necro Plasma and should perform feats like Malbolgia has.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Including Size Increase to the size of a couple City Blocks, Telepathy on the World Level, and Teleporting others from Dimension to Dimension as well.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CadenceV2: Hmm, he seems pretty powerful, but you do know Mr.Majestic moves planets, right?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By nefarious

Spawn wins.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#11  Edited By WarlordEternal

Is Majestic immune to someone who can stop time? because if not then Spawn wins without using prep.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

@jeanroygrant: Not this version of spawn. However Moving Planets and the stats that go with the territory is what this battle is about. Not so much as Guy A stronger than Guy B but rather Guy A can Bust Planets but Guy B has so many ways of beating a Superior in Stats being.

Example Classic strange never move planets or Speed Blitz in Lightspeed. Yet we all know he can summon power and Auto Barriers to beat Superman in a Thread.

Same thing here. Thus also Why I gave some Prep Time to Majestic.

Avatar image for robocopslayert800
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dondave

Spawn ftw

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sethlol

Majestic with prep should win.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By uberhikari

None of the powers that Spawn has are sufficient to harm Mr. Majestic. I don't even think that Spawn possesses the ability to put Mr. Majestic down.

1. Mr. Majestic has shown the ability to track teleporters. Mr. Majestic can also detect dimensional disturbances.
  2. Mr. Majestic has shown matter transmutation resistance. Someone used magic to turn him into stone and he turned himself back.
  3. Mr. Majestic has TP resistance.
  4. Mr. Majestic is a reality warper with prep. Plus, he has insane prep feats like analyzing a situation in battle, flying away, developing new branches of science/technology, building a machine in nanoseconds, flying back and defeating an opponent.
  5. Mr. Majestic has creation blades. The creation blades were forged out of a part of the Creation Engine, which was a weapon designed to destroy the universe. The creation blades can cut through anything, and on one occasion they even stopped a reality warper from accessing his powers.
  6. Mr. Majestic also has matter manipulation feats with his eyebeams.
  7. I'm not sure if illusions will work on Mr. Majestic because he has TP resistance + he has psychic abilities of his own, although the exact nature of these abilities aren't fully explained.

What's ironic about this matchup is that for every power Spawn has, Mr. Majestic has a way to counter it.

Edit: I forgot about Spawn's time stop ability, but I'm not sure if this changes anything. How would Spawn put down Mr. Majestic after he stopped time?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

@uberhikari: Can he counter Time Stopping or Phasing?

Also Illusions (and most Magic should work) cause it is magic and not base on Science. Science < Magic. As Tony found out vs Dr. Doom.

Also speeding awa to create something is a win for Spawn. i gave them 1 day prep. Not time to run away (Self BFR) and make something later.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By uberhikari

@CadenceV2 said:

@uberhikari: Can he counter Time Stopping or Phasing?

Also Illusions (and most Magic should work) cause it is magic and not base on Science. Science < Magic. As Tony found out vs Dr. Doom.

Also speeding awa to create something is a win for Spawn. i gave them 1 day prep. Not time to run away (Self BFR) and make something later.

As far as I know, Mr. Majestic can't counter time stopping. However, he was caught in a time loop once and was able to free himself. Whether this was a result of his reality warping powers or his not very well defined psychic abilities is unclear. Also, he's shown nothing that could counter phasing; I'm not even sure how someone would counter that though.

I understand that Spawn uses magic, but I don't think it matters here because Mr. Majestic has shown some magic resistance feats. Moreover, he's an experienced fighter who's dealt with magic users before, and like I said, he's resisted magic-based transmutation. The fact that he has TP resistance and psychic abilities leads me to believe that magic-based illusions won't really work on him once he figures out what's going on. However, I don't know if he's ever outright resisted magic-based illusions specifically. In any event, magic isn't necessarily stronger than science, it's just different.

Also, I wasn't implying that Mr. Majestic would BFR himself, lol. I was just pointing out that he has a genius level intellect that allowed him to analyze something, develop a new branch of science and technology, build a machine in nanoseconds, then use it effectively in a fight. Although the research and development took him seconds, he built the machine in nanoseconds. I'm assuming that both sides have some knowledge here, otherwise the prep wouldn't make much sense. I'm not sure about Spawn's prep feats but with 24 hrs worth of prep time Mr. Majestic would hurt Spawn pretty badly. Plus he has the creation blades, and an exo-armor that has a pretty hax ability: although Majestic can wear the armor (and has in a fight), he can also put his opponent inside the armor and turn their powers against them.

I think that Spawn might just be over his head here.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
Mr. Majestic for the win  
For all the Magical Powers Spawn has he lacks one thing that will be key here "Superhuman Operational Speed" and that is something Majestic has at a very high level... Majestic does not have to let Spawn get off any of this attacks... he could smash Spawn's body down to pieces before he could react essentially.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CadenceV2 said:

@jeanroygrant: Not this version of spawn. However Moving Planets and the stats that go with the territory is what this battle is about. Not so much as Guy A stronger than Guy B but rather Guy A can Bust Planets but Guy B has so many ways of beating a Superior in Stats being.

Example Classic strange never move planets or Speed Blitz in Lightspeed. Yet we all know he can summon power and Auto Barriers to beat Superman in a Thread.

Same thing here. Thus also Why I gave some Prep Time to Majestic.

This is true

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist

@King Saturn said:

Mr. Majestic for the win
For all the Magical Powers Spawn has he lacks one thing that will be key here "Superhuman Operational Speed" and that is something Majestic has at a very high level... Majestic does not have to let Spawn get off any of this attacks... he could smash Spawn's body down to pieces before he could react essentially.

It could also be said Spawn can stay in the Shadows where he is near Untouchable and Slow Time to a near still. Prep for both sides means they know of eachother.

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By 9dragons

On panel feats points toward majestic.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Deadgod

Hell King Spawn will win here

Avatar image for robocopslayert800
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestics to strong, to fast.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

spawn wins but good fight tho

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn wins IMO.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

To close to call for me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh Spawn possibly.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spawn

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always win.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Feats for Maj?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@sirfizzwhizz

I respect your knowledge of Spawn, your thoughts?

This is my thread. Looking back I bet on Spawn 9/10.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

@sirfizzwhizz

I respect your knowledge of Spawn, your thoughts?

This is my thread. Looking back I bet on Spawn 9/10.

Thanks didn't know it was yours, haha!

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers