Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Helicoprion

Helicoprion's 2 v 2 Street Tourney Round 1

Hello to all viewers, voters and debaters. Welcome to my first tourney to celebrate my first thousand posts. This tourney will bring the warring sides of Marvel and DC, both in the same team working together as one with 2 viners pitted against other 2 viners in a battle of skills, strategies, tactics and more importantly teamwork with your partner.

Introducing the Teams

Team 1 (Conner_Wolf & Imperfect_Cell)

Conner_Wolf will be representing Captain America

No Caption Provided

Imperfect_Cell will be representing New 52 Deathstroke

No Caption Provided

Team 2 (Theguywithheadphones & Agentghostrider)

Theguywithheadphones will be representing Wolverine (Earth-616)

No Caption Provided

Agentghostrider will be representing Deadshot

No Caption Provided

Note to the Debaters

@conner_wolf@imperfect_cell@thatguywithheadphones@agentghostrider

If you have any issues, PM me and I'll sort it out. If you wish to talk tactics PM your partner and talk to him/her in private if you do not wish to reveal your plans.

Rules and Guidelines

• 5 minutes of preparation and tactics are given to every character
  • You must display as much skills and tactics from your character as possible
  • You must use your character to work in conjunction with your partner
  • You must reference your partner's character at least once and where they fit into your plans, this is not a solo fight
  • You are allowed to use your surroundings to your advantage if needed
  • Equipment can be used as long as your character has actually used it before
  • Equipment that is used can not enhance your character in any way to or above Spider-man level
  • There can only be 4 debating posts maximum for each user
  • Morals are off
  • If your character can amp themselves through whatever means, they must not reach or exceed Spider-man level
  • Win by knock out or incapacitation
  • Play nice and be nice. No insults or bad language
  • These rules must be followed

Scenario

Your characters will all start here in multi-storey car park full of cars. Captain America and New 52 Deathstroke will start off at one corner of this building on the middle floor while Wolverine and Deadshot will start off at the opposite corner. Note: corners not sides.

No Caption Provided

Voting Issues

• If there is an issue with some of the voters, please let me know
  • You are allowed to deal with them before voting begins. Once voting begins, any issues will be dealt by me and me only.
  • Please do not derail the thread when dealing with certain users
  • When voting begins, do not try to handle these users by yourself
  • Any issues MUST be PM'd to me and I'll deal with that user
  • Read the Notes to the Voters to ensure a fair voting system. Keep watch on your votes

Note to the Voters

• Voters who want to vote need to tag me or one of the participants
  • Voters can not vote until voting begins
  • Voters must not derail the thread for insults and flame wars
  • Voters are to vote on the basis of following the CaV rules and teamwork
  • Voters do not vote on the basis of individual solos
  • Voters are to vote for which team performed better overall in the debate not the individual even if that individual is literally carrying the team by themselves. It is strength in teamwork that counts
  • Voters must not be biased in favour of a character or their friend
  • Voters are not to vote for which character they think wins the fight, only which team did the best they possibly can
  • Voters must give at least 3 lines of reasoning to why they voted for who

If anyone has any further questions you would like me to answer, then go ahead by all means ask away, other than that, enjoy and be entertained. Thank you all for being part of my 1000th post tourney.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: I am indeed, would you prefer I go first to spell out our strategy or no?

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Imperfect_Cell
conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Damn this started fast.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Helicoprion
Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: @conner_wolf: @agentghostrider:

Deathstroke the Terminator

No Caption Provided

Bio/Backstory:

Speed:

1. Team of special operatives all have their guns aimed at Slade.
  2. (Continued) Slade covers about a 25 foot distance and decapitates two of them before anybody can react.
  3. (Don't Have The Issue) Slade starts killing a militia.
  4. (Continued) Slade kills the entire militia before anybody pulled their trigger.
  5. Catches Tigorr, a speedster.
  6. Deflects bullets at close range without his stat-boosting Nth Metal armor.
  7. A missile is a few feet away from Slade.
  8. (Continued) Slade gets clear of the blast.
  9. (Continued) Slade comes back with his Nth Metal on ready to kick some ass.
  10. After being hit by an explosion, Slade shoots and kills two Warhawks before he hits the ground.
  11. Outspeeds Hawkman, someone chosen by the government to go up against Aquaman.
  12. After being caught off guard and having his shoulder cut open and his throat slit, Slade catches a knife thrown by Grant Wilson, a super-soldier superior to himself, wearing the Legacy armor.
  13. Covers a decent distance and puts a gun in Harley Quinn's mouth (a metahuman) before she can attack.

Strength (Lifting & Striking):

1. Deathstroke busts Black Manta's helmet open. That very helmet can withstand the pressure of the depths of the ocean and even blows from Aquaman.
  2. Deathstroke throws Harley Quinn at a wall so hard it leaves a crater in it.
  3. Meet Warblade, a Superboy villain.
  4. Deathstroke takes Warblade's head off in one strike, a feat Superboy had problems doing.
  5. Deathstrike rips open a plane door from the outside at over 500 MPH.
  6. Deathstroke catches and pushes his own blade through Possum's head. Possume is someone who could punch through someone's head, and had previously been torturing Slade.
  7. Deathstroke crushes a Warhawk's head inside of his helmet.
  8. Deathstroke throws an iron peg through a wall, then bashes someone's head in without Nth Metal.
  9. Deathstroke easily snaps handcuffs.
  10. Deathstroke cuts the wing off a jet.
  11. Deathstroke picks up a lot of (what I assume is) concrete (multiple tons worth) and sends Batman flying with it without Nth Metal.
  12. Deathstroke lifts around 5 tons of rock with 1 hand without Nth Metal.
  13. Deathstroke sends Bronze Tiger flying over 12 feet into a tree that seemingly bent without Nth Metal.
  14. Deathstroke underhand throws metal so hard it impales Odysseus without Nth Metal.

Durability/Endurance/Armor/Healing:

1. Deathstroke gets tortured by Possum.
  2. Overpowers Possum though severely injured.
  3. Then falls off a building.
  4. Onto a car that then explodes, gets up fine, and does this all without Nth Metal.
  5. Note how it states that there's 119 people left.
  6. Deathstroke triggers an explosion that killed 118 (one survived) people wearing body armor when he's at the center of it.
  7. Gets up fine, again.
  8. Legacy throws a nuclear submarine at Deathstroke.
  9. Deathstroke endures the blast and swims away.
  10. Deathstroke takes a building busting explosion that flips cars over in the streets, the building falls on him, and he gets up fine, again.
  11. Just showing that Slade's armor is bulletproof.
  12. Deathstroke explains his healing factor.

Skill/Accuracy:

Accuracy:

1. After doing a backflip, Deathstroke lands and throws three knives at pictures, and hits each one's face.
  2. Deathstroke cuts a fly in half with a paperclip.

==================================================================================================================================================

Skill:

Slaughters some of the best guns in the business.
Ends a small army of Sukesada Clan ninjas in very little time.
Read from right to left--Deathstroke takes out Terra (a high-tier geokinetic) by speed blitzing her, kills Joseph (Slade's son who can possess another person's body, but is unable to possess Slade's without several months) at the expense of Grant, and owns Rose (who has enhanced attributes herself and is quite skilled since she was trained by Slade). And each person was owned instantly. To beat metahumans of this caliber so quickly is very impressive in my book.
Embarrasses the entire Ravagers line-up.
Here Slade was depowered. He still had some degree of superhuman strength, but Batman's durability is also insane, so it evens out. This is still a showing of skill more than anything else. Notice how he had Batman beaten before Harley Quin blew up the building. This all means Slade's skill equals Batman's, if not surpassing it.Now, I know this has the potential to turn into "Who's more skilled: Batman or Wolverine" and to avoid that, I'll just link this: http://batmanfeats.blogspot.com/p/martial-arts.html That should show that, no matter how many statements, Batman has been shown to be the better hand-to-hand combatant.
Odysseus is Deathstroke's father & physical equal, if not superior. Deathstroke still manages to fight on par with him, get knocked down, recover, and defeat him.

@conner_wolf, time to show them what Cap can do.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: @agentghostrider@imperfect_cell

Captain America: The Living Legend

Who kinda lives up to the legend

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Strength

1 & 2. Lifting many tons of debris that fell on top of him

3. Lifting a tree above his head, the minimum for a full-grown tree of this size is around 5000 lbs.

4. He pulls a helicopter out of the air with full propulson

5. He rips apart a robot meant to withstand regiments made of solid steel.

6. He is capable of standing against the arms of Lady Octopus

7 & 8. He breaks out of a Shield containment device meant to hold superhumans

9. He pulls a multi-ton truck through the desert

10. He bends the flaps of a jet while hanging on the outside

1 & 2. Ripping right through a steel door with an injured shoulder

3 & 4. He stops a falling elevator just by applying pressure with his shield

5. Easily lifts and tossing a metal beam of debris

6. He easily lifts and tosses a piece of concrete up at a sniper

And because of the ever-unreliable imageshack I lack more images, but he has ripped right through metal restraints designed by Zola and while filled with Dopamine, thrown his shield straight through the steel of the facility he was in.

Striking/Shield Striking

`1. Shoves a guy so hard that he nearly cracks apart a steel/concrete pillar

2. Drawing blood from Onslaught

3. Cutting through Ultron's Neck

4. Smashing through Iron Man's Extremis Armor

5. With his bare fist, harming Peter through the Iron Spider Armor

6. Harming a superhumanly durable Kree

7. Hitler. I think I made my point.

Fighting Skill

1 & 10. T'Chaka

2. Wolverine

3. Spider-Man

4. Rhino

5. Beast

6. John Walker-they swapped suits

7. A man who cataloged every single Martial ARt, think Marvel Prometheus.

8 & 9. A room full of Veteran Asgardian Trolls

1. A Superhuman Boxer

2 & 3. T'Challa, both were holding back, but T'Challa stated the Captain's ability to adapt to any and all Martial Arts in any scenario, one of the greatest skills of a Martial Artist

4. Beast stating his ability to adapt to any weapon he's given within seconds

5. Kang stating his ability to adapt to any environment and master any form of fighting that takes even the best decades to master, in mere seconds

6. Taking out Shang Chi in a sparring match, even in a sparring match he wouldn't be able to touch Shang Chi if he wasn't a true master.

Pressure Points

1 & 2. John Walker

3. Superhuman Werewolf

4. Viper

5. Scientist

6. Professor Hulk-who admittedly was incredibly weak compared to most Hulk's, having low durability and only being on Thing's level of strength.

VS Super Soldiers

VS More Super Soldiers

VS Crossbones

VS Lady Deathstrike

VS Cape-Killers

Also he somehow manages to surf a jet

VS Gauntlet(while disguised as Crossbones)

Reaction Time

Durability/Endurance/Healing

Durability

He takes hits from a bloodlusted Iron Man, kicks from Jet Zola, and he rips a virus out of his body. He ca n take whatever you dish out and keep on kicking.

He can even take a nasty beating from Namor and after that he was able to get right back up.

There's been times when he was struck by bullets, no suit, no shield, and been totally fine. They went straight through a car door, and he stepped out, no marks at all.

This man can take a building-busting bomb from Gambit and have it go off without a scratch.

No Caption Provided

Healing

1. Cap got his leg snapped in half by a Superhuman, totally fine seconds later

2. Shot by a bullet, just needs to cauterize the wound

3. Deep Knife wounds heal in minutes.

4. He's built to heal fast

5. His hands will heal from total burns as soon as he steps outside

6. Building busting explosion? Cap don't need no medical care.

7. Shot through the head-And you're to blame

8. Awake, totally healed just under an hour later

Equipment

Captain America's most famed weapon, his shield, composed of Proto-Adamantium, neither of his opponents in this situation weapon that can get through it, and with Cap's reflexes, this shield is nearly guaranteed to make it difficult for Wolverine to do some damage.

And if you think it'll be easy to dodge this shield, think again.

An ICBM moves 15,000 MPH minimum.

His armor is also bulletproof, even complimented by Tony Stark.

It also saves him from the bite force of a vampire, which in most scenarios, compares to that of a crocodile.

And he's not only uses his shield in this situation, he also has his energy shield which can turn into an energy lance-an actual lance-a bubble shield, his shield can grow in size, he can shoot energy blasts, even create swords and whips out of it, an incredibly versatile weapon in this fight.

Strategy

In the first image Cap talks about his didact memory, he can take any strategy, from any situation, and apply it to any other, he remembers everything, this, combined with his ability to adapt to any situation and fighting style, makes him absolutely lethal.

There is a reason they call him the Star Spangled Man with a Plan, strategy is one area it's nearly impossible to outmatch Captain America.

This man's brain was enhanced to peak human potential, going off the old fashioned saying that most humans only use 10% of their brains much like Deathstroke did, but the Captain was fully enhanced to 100%, but it doesn't stop there for Cap is not simply peak human, oh no, he's peak human POTENTIAL which means his mental power goes beyond even that amount, his processing power is through the roof, beyond even the capabilities of someone like Reed Richards-although Reed is still smarter and more scientific, giving him an edge tactically in this fight.

Not only does it give him a tactical edge, but with his higher processing power he should be capable of greater reaction time as well.

Even in his simple strategy, he's led the Avengers for years, decades even, he led the Civil War, he led Operation: Galactic Storm, he currently leads the hunt for the Illuminati, showing impressive tactics without his serum at all, he was leading the Shi'ar and the Kree during the Infinity event with the builders, showing tremendous amounts of strategy both in solo missions, leading small groups, and leading entire armies.

No Caption Provided

Even in the span of a few seconds Cap was able to formulate a plan to get out of being cornered by Iron Man.

OUR TEAM'S STRATEGY

With our duo's superior processing power they've come up with an incredibly effective tactic involving their speed and agility with Cap taking the front as he charges in, keeping his shield up in order to protect them. Sure Deadshot is a good shot, but a bullet only travels so fast and as we've shown, but Deathstroke and Cap can dodge bullets after they're fired.

We can only assume Wolverine would attempt to intercept, stop them, at which point Deathstroke launches forward, avoiding his claws and using his speed and strength to slam him into a column or car, at which point Cap uses his speed and agility to close the distance with Deadshot, preventing him from providing any support to Wolverine, and with Cap's superior H2H skills he'll be able to make short work of Deadshot.

And then with Deathstroke keeping Wolverine back Cap won't be obstructed at all, keeping the two separated, unable to assist one another, and then once Cap is finished he'll enter the scene and assist Deathstroke with Wolverine, and with both fighters on him, and Cap's shield running defense, Wolverine will be overwhelmed.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell said:

@thatguywithheadphones: Yea, I heard you might go blind or something like that. Did that work itself out?

Yeah, the surgery went off without a hitch. I even was out of the bandages quicker than expected. I still get a slight pinch every now and then.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell said:

@thatguywithheadphones: Yea, I heard you might go blind or something like that. Did that work itself out?

Yeah, the surgery went off without a hitch. I even was out of the bandages quicker than expected. I still get a slight pinch every now and then.

Nice.