Who Wins?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I think Helena would be the better\more experienced fighter based on how the DOA storyline goes.

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By serum

@Vance Astro said:

I think Helena would be the better\more experienced fighter based on how the DOA storyline goes.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Helena is better than Tina and Lisa?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@serum said:

@Vance Astro said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I don't know.Why do you ask?
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By tron_bonne
@serum said:

@Vance Astro said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yes. She was the mastermind of the 1st game and appeared in the 2nd. She was the M. Bison of the game test everyone. The wrestlers like Tina was just strong, but Halena is more powerful Lei Fang who is arguably stronger and beter versed in combat than Tina. The people who annoyed Halena the most were the Ninja girls (she thinks they killed her mother).
serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By serum

@tron_bonne said:

@serum said:

@Vance Astro said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yes. She was the mastermind of the 1st game and appeared in the 2nd. She was the M. Bison of the game test everyone. The wrestlers like Tina was just strong, but Halena is more powerful Lei Fang who is arguably stronger and beter versed in combat than Tina. The people who annoyed Halena the most were the Ninja girls (she thinks they killed her mother).

It means that Hitomi is a low rank?

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tron_bonne
@serum said:

@tron_bonne said:

@serum said:

@Vance Astro said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Depends on the player actually. But story-wise, yes, she is the rookie from High School trying to find her old friend.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ssejllenrad

I would have posted a picture of Tifa... But sadly, I'm drained of Troll juice... :D

I'm picking Helena here. As the prior posts suggest, she's DOA's M-Bison.... Plus she's got a much bigger role to play in the plot.

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By serum

@tron_bonne said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
@serum said:

@tron_bonne said:

@serum said:

@Vance Astro said:

Depends on the player actually. But story-wise, yes, she is the rookie from High School trying to find her old friend.

@tron_bonne said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
@serum said:

@tron_bonne said:

@serum said:

@Vance Astro said:

In DOA 3, Hitomi Defeat to Jann Lee, and she says she gets her strength through KI, mental concentration and spirit .. In DOA 3 in third place she was in the tournament, the official story .. if hitomi is supposedly low rank, as explain this?

Helena is similar to M. Bison? Helena is an opera singer, she has no powers .. which is the merit that it is so powerful?

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By serum

@ssejllenrad said:

I would have posted a picture of Tifa... But sadly, I'm drained of Troll juice... :D

I'm picking Helena here. As the prior posts suggest, she's DOA's M-Bison.... Plus she's got a much bigger role to play in the plot.

Helena is similar to Bison? Helena is an opera singer, she has no powers ..

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By tron_bonne
@serum: Just in case you didn't know already. DOA is game centered on the women of the series. Practically anyone of them can beat Jann Lee. Jann is one of the character's revovling around Lei Fang, and Lei Fang can defeat him too with her spirit and ki. Lei defeated Tina with the strength of her spirit, and Helena is supposed to be stronger and more skilled than Lei Fang. Helana also defeated Ayami and spared her life. You don't find out until DOA3 that Christie is the one that nearly rivals Halena. She doesn't have powers persae. She's was the one conducting the tournaments in search for the best fighter (Just like M. Bison). 
Avatar image for curbsideprophet
CurbsideProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CurbsideProphet
@tron_bonne
Wait, does that mean Super Ninja isn't the best one?
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ThanosIsMad

@serum said:

@ssejllenrad said:

Helena is similar to Bison? Helena is an opera singer, she has no powers ..

I think the comparison was drawn because Helena is the leader of DOATEC which could be comparable to Shadowloo.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By tron_bonne
@CurbsideProphet: He's in between. Ryu and Ein (Ein is the red Ninja in the old Ninja Gaiden arcade game), are probably the most skilled and powerful with magic. But Ryu's powers are power ups with artifacts and what not. Halena is alittle bet to vague at the moment to tell if she's stronger than the high tier guys of the game, but she did defeat Ayani who has the power of the Tengu. We know how powerful Ayani can be when you see her in the Ninja Gaiden games, and in the Dead or Alive story, Halena defeated her and spared her (because she wasn't the one who killed her mother).
CurbsideProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CurbsideProphet
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By tron_bonne
CurbsideProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CurbsideProphet
@tron_bonne
I guess that's Ryu for us. So much untapped potential. If only he could stay focused. Maybe that's why it took a year for me to beat Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.
No Caption Provided
serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By serum

@tron_bonne said:

@CurbsideProphet: He's in between. Ryu and Ein (Ein is the red Ninja in the old Ninja Gaiden arcade game), are probably the most skilled and powerful with magic. But Ryu's powers are power ups with artifacts and what not. Halena is alittle bet to vague at the moment to tell if she's stronger than the high tier guys of the game, but she did defeat Ayani who has the power of the Tengu. We know how powerful Ayani can be when you see her in the Ninja Gaiden games, and in the Dead or Alive story, Halena defeated her and spared her (because she wasn't the one who killed her mother).

I read the story of DOA, Helena never defeated to Ayane ... I think that these are suggestions from you... or maybe it's your imagination...

Larkin1388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Larkin1388

@Vance Astro said:

AngryWorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AngryWorm

Hitomi def. would beat Helena.

NinaWilliams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NinaWilliams

@angryworm said:

Hitomi def. would beat Helena.

Helena Douglas, easy, will beat Hitomi.

Helena is practically undefeated in DOA (she it has only been defeated by ninjas, three times)

Hitomi can put up a good competition but definitely will lose with Helena.

The only official thing is what follows:

Helena defeat Kasumi Alpha in DOA3

Helena beat Gen Fu (The Master of Eliot) in the 2nd tournament

Christie has been defeated by Helena twice, one in the 4th tournment and another in DOA5

Helena defeat Bayman in DOA4 when try to hire him

Helena defeat Lisa La Mariposa twice

Helena lost only with ninjas

Hitomi lost a tag battle with Lei Fang against Brad and Eliot.... who have both been defeated by the hands of Mila and Tina...

Brad and Eliot challenge Hitomi and Lei Fang to a fight

No Caption Provided

Eliot and Brad Wong will be victorious

No Caption Provided

Eliot and Brad Wong face Tina and Mila

No Caption Provided

Tina and Mila celebrating victory

No Caption Provided

then, Hitomi lost a tag battle with Lei Fang against Brad and Eliot.... who have both been defeated by the hands of Mila and Tina...

then, Tina Mila > Eliot Brad > Hitomi LeiFang

and

Hitomi lost with Jann Lee twice

Hitomi lost with Ayane in DOA5

and never defeat a very strong opponent like Gen fu, Bayman and Christie sohow can she defeat Helena?

Hitomi she will be defeated for sure.

Helena is the only undefeated fighter in DOA (Helena lost only with ninjas)

Squall-Leon81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Squall-Leon81

First of all I tell that Helena defeat Alpha in the 3rd tournament, but always lost with ninjas like Kasumi and Ayane. Told that a comparison with Hitomi could be done, but I have to tell poor Hitomi. Hitomi will lose badly with Helena Douglas because in the event of the 5th tournament: Hitomi lost twice with Jann Lee, lost in a tag with Leifang with Eliot and Brad, who lost badly with Tina and Mila in a tag. In the tournament Helena was the organizer and Hitomi has an easy task, she defeat in first round Kokoro and Mila in the second, before losing again in the final with Jann Lee. Take a look to Helena: she defeat Lisa two times and Lisa beat two guys together in doa 4 ending who beat Tina. If Tina and Mila beat in a tag Eliot and Brad who defeat Hitomi and Leifang than Tina could be even or > than Hitomi. Tina lost with Bass and we all know that Gen Fu defeat Leon who is better fighter than Bass who is only a muscolar wrestler with great strengh, but poor tecnique and speed compared to an assassin. Helena defeated Gen Fu in the second tournament and Christie who is an expert assassin twice: one in the tower during the event of the fourth tournament and another in the bar during the event of the 5 th tournament. She also defeat Alpha and Bayman. Gen Fu as you know is better and Eliot because is his master and he always defeat the young boy. So if Helena > Gen Fu > Eliot >= Hitomi. This are all opponents who Hitomi doesn't stand a chance of winning. So I have to tell Hitomi cannot be stronger than Helena. Helena beat class A opponents and Hitomi beat class b opponents and lost with Jann Lee, the only one decent.