Hulk has no morals. 
K.O. or Death. 
Image versions. 
No prep. 
Both start 100 ft. away. 
Who wins? 

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23524 posts) - - Show Bio

Image doesn't have a Hulk or a Hela. :P

But in any case, this doesn't look like the kind of fight that Hulk has a good chance at winning, given that Hela is practically at Skyfather levels in her own realm so long as she has the cowl. Yes, she has been speed blitzed by Thor before, but I don't see the Hulk pulling that on her. Not to mention, she has a hella (no pun intended) nasty array of spells that can do quite a lot of things that go beyond merely conjuring lightning or fireballs.

Now can a bigger Thor fan than I tell me if Hela has a death touch or not?

#3 Posted by Hyperlight (5713 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vrakmul said:

Image doesn't have a Hulk or a Hela. :P

But in any case, this doesn't look like the kind of fight that Hulk has a good chance at winning, given that Hela is practically at Skyfather levels in her own realm so long as she has the cowl. Yes, she has been speed blitzed by Thor before, but I don't see the Hulk pulling that on her. Not to mention, she has a hella (no pun intended) nasty array of spells that can do quite a lot of things that go beyond merely conjuring lightning or fireballs.

Now can a bigger Thor fan than I tell me if Hela has a death touch or not?

i agree i dont see a brute beating a ruler of an entire dimension

#4 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

yes she has a death touch

#5 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela with ease.

#6 Posted by Bo88gdan (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela

#7 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

Firstly it doesnt say the battle takes place in Hel, no reason to believe it does, and Hela isnt a skyfather. I know there has been couple of statement made in that regard but Odin's raven humiliated Hela in Hel, that should be proof enough to suggest she certainly isnt skyfather level.

However Hulk is unlikely to win, Hela has rather easily restrained Kurse, who is likely stronger than Hulk.

#8 Posted by rondoudou (182 posts) - - Show Bio

s@Killemall: what issue was that?

#9 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

@rondoudou said:

s@Killemall: what issue was that?

Which part mate?

Part where Hela shows her superiority to Kurse, is from Thor 488 (note : when distracted Kurse does manage to break free of the bond, but Hela actually just lets him go because he wants Malekith)

Odin demonstrating his superiority to Hela is from Thor 190, where he pretty much 1 shot kills her