Avatar image for son_of_tomorrow
son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By son_of_tomorrow

Can't really tell which gorr your talking about. But from the ones I just read up on H'el would stomp them pretty badly.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Clark_EL

H'el

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By New_World_Order

H'el easily.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NeonGameWave

H`el.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Clark_EL

Powers and Abilities

H'EL claims that he is a Kryptonian, so as a Kryptonian under a yellow sun, H'EL has all the typical Kryptonian powers typical of being a "Solar Battery".

Super Strength - Is able to take on the entire Super-Family with (appears to be) zero effort

Flight

Invulnerability - Has shown little to no damage after attacks from super-powered beings.

Super-Hearing - Is able to hear from great distances

Super Stamina

Super Speed - Has displayed speeds faster then Superman, Supergirl & Superboy combined.

Longevity - has claimed to be mentored by Jor-El, yet appears to be merely a few years older than Kal-El.

Total Recall - able to recall memories in almost perfect detail as well as a vast intellect.

Super Healing - In the New 52, Kryptonians have been shown to get hurt and have battle scars (both Kal-El and Kal-L have been seen with visible scars) H'EL in his first appearance and in promo art has many scars including a reverse "S" symbol on his bare chest, after his first appearance it seems to have healed, and in each issue following he has fewer and fewer scars, this could be his healing factor...or the artist simply forgetting too include them, that however does not explain the lack of the reversed "S" symbol.

Alternate Abilities

H'EL has displayed abilities not seen with any Kryptonian thus far such as....

Teleportation - has shown the ability to appear and disappear at will, originally thought to be just super-speed, H'EL has teleported others great distances in the blink of an eye.

Telekinesis - has shown the ability to move objects with his mind, also able to take things apart at a molecular level [things like Kon-El for example].

Super......Mental....Teaching?? - H'EL was able to teach Kara Zor-El how to speak English in a matter of seconds, how he did this is still unknown.

H'EL Manipulation
H'EL Manipulation

Shape Shifting - It is un-clear if H'EL can actually shape shift, or if he was using some kind of mental ability to make himself appear in another form.

Astral Projection - H'EL has the ability to project himself on a spiritual plain.

Matter Altering - H'EL has the ability to alter the size of objects [but not himself]

Gorr hasn't really done a lot besides beat a young Thor without mjolnir, and kill a hundreds of gods....still H'el takes it in a blink of an eye.

Avatar image for fernando072295reborn
Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anything new from Gorr that I don't know about? Because if a beating a young Mjolnirless Thor in a semi competitive fight is all he has, he gets raped by H'el.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr easily.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr takes it

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr stomps.

I_am_Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deathstrokesrevenge
Deathstrokesrevenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H'el stomps

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el:

Gor defeated three Thors eforcerless, one of the Skyfather that can stalesmate Galactus

No Caption Provided

Another one strong enough to brake planets and moons with indirect hits (Gorr tanking those attacks directly)

No Caption Provided

So way more powerful and durable than H'el.

BTW anyone can tell me if H'el's name is pronunced Hel or el.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstrokesrevenge: LMAO. Gorr was killing thousands of gods (including Elder Gods who are multi-galaxy level.)

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There were different versions of Gorr during the God of Thunder and Godbomb storylines but looking back it now....Yeah H`el gets butchered.

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el said:

Powers and Abilities

H'EL claims that he is a Kryptonian, so as a Kryptonian under a yellow sun, H'EL has all the typical Kryptonian powers typical of being a "Solar Battery".

Super Strength - Is able to take on the entire Super-Family with (appears to be) zero effort

Flight

Invulnerability - Has shown little to no damage after attacks from super-powered beings.

Super-Hearing - Is able to hear from great distances

Super Stamina

Super Speed - Has displayed speeds faster then Superman, Supergirl & Superboy combined.

Longevity - has claimed to be mentored by Jor-El, yet appears to be merely a few years older than Kal-El.

Total Recall - able to recall memories in almost perfect detail as well as a vast intellect.

Super Healing - In the New 52, Kryptonians have been shown to get hurt and have battle scars (both Kal-El and Kal-L have been seen with visible scars) H'EL in his first appearance and in promo art has many scars including a reverse "S" symbol on his bare chest, after his first appearance it seems to have healed, and in each issue following he has fewer and fewer scars, this could be his healing factor...or the artist simply forgetting too include them, that however does not explain the lack of the reversed "S" symbol.

Alternate Abilities

H'EL has displayed abilities not seen with any Kryptonian thus far such as....

Teleportation - has shown the ability to appear and disappear at will, originally thought to be just super-speed, H'EL has teleported others great distances in the blink of an eye.

Telekinesis - has shown the ability to move objects with his mind, also able to take things apart at a molecular level [things like Kon-El for example].

Super......Mental....Teaching?? - H'EL was able to teach Kara Zor-El how to speak English in a matter of seconds, how he did this is still unknown.

H'EL Manipulation
H'EL Manipulation

Shape Shifting - It is un-clear if H'EL can actually shape shift, or if he was using some kind of mental ability to make himself appear in another form.

Astral Projection - H'EL has the ability to project himself on a spiritual plain.

Matter Altering - H'EL has the ability to alter the size of objects [but not himself]

Gorr hasn't really done a lot besides beat a young Thor without mjolnir, and kill a hundreds of gods....still H'el takes it in a blink of an eye.

I know this is 3 years back but H'El is not Kryptonian.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biggest_d: what do you mean he is not Kryptonian.

On topic- H'el probably loses. The necro sword was shown to be extremely power so I don't see how gets put down.

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On topic- H'el probably loses. The necro sword was shown to be extremely power so I don't see how gets put down.

In Superman 23 or 24, is stablished H'El was a alien fallen in Krypton and adopted by Jor-El. Kinda poetic when you think about it.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos said:

In Superman 23 or 24, is stablished H'El was a alien fallen in Krypton and adopted by Jor-El. Kinda poetic when you think about it.

No, he got sent back in time and ended up on Krypton to repeat the cycle. Superman, Superboy, and Supergirl went back to stop him from changing the time line. Superboy gets tasked with making sure Kara gets on the rocket to get away. He stays and suffers from the explosion. Superman fights H'el in the planet's core or something. Supergirl defeated the clone army. H'el is a clone and is Kryptonian. He was created by Supes' dad. You'll notice that shortly after he finds He'l he also finds a space ship that he made himself.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: He didn't seem to impressive to me, all 3 Thor's were fighting pretty to the same amount of power.

Avengers Thor doing the most.

then read it again. It was specifically stated that Old Thor Now had Odin Force. Even in a later Storyline Old Thor was able to match a hungry Galactus for a little bit.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

@emperorthanos: He didn't seem to impressive to me, all 3 Thor's were fighting pretty to the same amount of power.

Avengers Thor doing the most.

then read it again. It was specifically stated that Old Thor Now had Odin Force. Even in a later Storyline Old Thor was able to match a hungry Galactus for a little bit.

Hungry Galactus tends to job but regardless I thought you said he had the "Thor-Force"

Which he said was the odin force renamed. I will find the scan in a moment.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: I don't know but once he began fighting Gorr it said that he used all the might of the thor force.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: So Gorr > Hungry Galactus?

No Odin only managed to beat Glalactus using Gorr's weapon.

But initially we was able to match Galactus for a bit. But to deafeat him he needed the necro sword.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By emperorthanos-

@ecstaticgrace said:

@emperorthanos: I thought it was Old King Thor that stalemated Galactus?

Sorry I meant Old Thor not Odin. They look exactly the same so I got confused.

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: Well he had Thor force which was the same thing if not more powerful

@biggest_d:scans?

No Caption Provided
@biggest_d said:
@emperorthanos said:

No, he got sent back in time and ended up on Krypton to repeat the cycle. Superman, Superboy, and Supergirl went back to stop him from changing the time line. Superboy gets tasked with making sure Kara gets on the rocket to get away. He stays and suffers from the explosion. Superman fights H'el in the planet's core or something. Supergirl defeated the clone army. H'el is a clone and is Kryptonian. He was created by Supes' dad. You'll notice that shortly after he finds He'l he also finds a space ship that he made himself.

scan is right in there, he was made out of cells from a chip that had crashed in the planet.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By emperorthanos-
Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There were different versions of Gorr during the God of Thunder and Godbomb storylines but looking back it now....Yeah H`el gets butchered.

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kind of indifferent on this. I really want to say H'el, but I don't remember much from the Thor story arc.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

He'l was weaksauce.

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biggest_d: He is Kryptonian. That scan is meaning to sound insulting towards He'l and just means to say he's nothing special. He's not a natural Kryptonian because he was formed from the cells of many. I'm far too lazy to go get the scans. He's just mutated sorta like Doomsday is, but nowhere near that extreme. He thought he was a native Kryptonian because he had memories (which weren't his) and he claimed to have been sent out to scout other planets from Krypton prior to it's destruction because it's what he believed. He was a clone though and just a little more than a science project. hence why he went crazy towards the end and Superman/Jor-El had to get him stuck in that time loop.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#46  Edited By termiteone4ever

HEl got this .

A guy who destroys time lines and realities

All this talk about Thor battling a starving galactus .

I dont see Gor defeating him

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biggest_d: He is Kryptonian. That scan is meaning to sound insulting towards He'l and just means to say he's nothing special. He's not a natural Kryptonian because he was formed from the cells of many. I'm far too lazy to go get the scans. He's just mutated sorta like Doomsday is, but nowhere near that extreme. He thought he was a native Kryptonian because he had memories (which weren't his) and he claimed to have been sent out to scout other planets from Krypton prior to it's destruction because it's what he believed. He was a clone though and just a little more than a science project. hence why he went crazy towards the end and Superman/Jor-El had to get him stuck in that time loop.

he was made as a error in a lab, but his cells were found in another chip.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

Gorr was a God butcher. That means he butchers beings of God like levels strengths and abilities, right? If all the H'el fans say he is of God levels (which is pushing it)? Then he gets butchered. If he is below those levels, he gets butchered as well.

Gorr wins.