• No Fortress Mode
  • Win by knockout/incapacitation/death

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Isn't David Connor the Eradicator, and let me just say now, it's an eradicator thread, yes!!!!

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm...

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I would say H'el round 1,

Does the more recent Eradicator have some good feats besides fighting with majestros?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Can Eradicator go Fortress mode on his own or was it a temporary 'amp'?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Red Eradicator isn't exactly recent, he's actually been around before the Death of Superman arc and he has some insane feats....I'll lead you to a respect thread

@ancient_0f_days: Can Eradicator go Fortress mode on his own or was it a temporary 'amp'?

Like he did against Eradicator? I think it was temporary, or at least it was an ability he had available to him when he was in his red Krypton Man outfit.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Yeah I want to know if Eradicator can if you allow it.Maybe another all around expert can answer like @saren.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is tough.. Idk

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I don't want him to use that giant ass mech form here, methinks he won't need it. With it, he'd stomp for sure. H'El aint no Maj.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Of course but I just wanted to be sure overall if Eradicator can if say he was allowed.

As of this battle, I think overall and in a hard choice, I might pick H'el due to being physical superior from my PoV.But overall it's hard to choose

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Of course but I just wanted to be sure overall if Eradicator can if say he was allowed.

As of this battle, I think overall and in a hard choice, I might pick H'el due to being physical superior from my PoV.But overall it's hard to choose

Well sure he'd be able to use it, but only the one in the red Krypton Man suit was seen using it freely after the fusion...Also, you do know their full abilities right? Just saying since I didn't make it that specific, but basically there are many different Eradicators that share the same or similar forms. Like how the blue and black Eradicator looks the same from when he first looked like that and when he fused with David Connor, they are technically different but feats from both forms apply. Same goes for Krypton Man Eradicator and the most recent one who donned a very similar caped version of the red and black Krypton Man suit, the original KM Eradicator is different than the new one who was formed after the David Conner and Eradicator entities were separated but the feats from both versions apply since their characters are so alike. Something tells me you already assumed that was the case but this is also for those who don't have that idea, but with that knowledge it is definitely a harder decision when you think of red Eradicator's original abilities.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eradicator oneshots him

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Yeah I know. But actually I'm going with Eradicator now due to either draining H'el or through telepathy

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@reaverlation: If you haven't seen this already, here's the scan of Eradicator going Fortress Mode at will on Majestic and pretty much why I banned it here for anyone else who might've wanted to know...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Can each version of Eradicator do the same things, or are some abilities exclusive to certain incarnations? That always confused me.

@king_saturn

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Well, not every version has displayed the same feats so I'd like to say that some abilities are exclusive even though they are technically the same being the entire time. How they use their abilities also varies.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, not every version has displayed the same feats so I'd like to say that some abilities are exclusive even though they are technically the same being the entire time. How they use their abilities also varies.

Interesting. Incidentally, do you know if the new krypton ambassador eradicator did anything previous Eradicators didn't?