Hei vs Deadpool

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Pre Marvel NOW! Deadpool faces off against Hei, AKA The Black Reaper from the anime/manga series Darker than Black. Both Hei's manga and anime feats are allowed in this battle. Both opponents are bloodlusted and out to kill. Deadpool has a teleportation device, two katanas, one grenade, and two pistols with 20 bullets in each. Hei has his knife and wire, of course. The battle is in New York City. Win is by KO. Who wins?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hei is more experienced but I don't know if he has what it takes to keep Deadpool down.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Hei skilled & faster but his best chance to win would have to be an stab+shock to the brain.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Jgames

By k.o then most likely Hei. Fight to the death, Deadpool go this

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei stomps

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447:

As Mr_Ingenuity has already said, this is not Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho. I specified what series the character Hei is from and I even provided a picture. Did you even read the first post?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not convinced Hei is faster or any more skilled be honest. He's fast, but I'm almost positive Dead Pool has better feats.

Avatar image for beaniemanmartinez
beaniemanmartinez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpool hands down

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@shiryu: Most of those manga feats links are broken, I may reupload.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@isaac_clarke said:

I'm not convinced Hei is faster or any more skilled be honest. He's fast, but I'm almost positive Dead Pool has better feats.

Well in the manga he is a causal bullet timer having his reflexes boosted by his electron manipulation/electrokinesis.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke said:

Well in the manga he is a causal bullet timer having his reflexes boosted by his electron manipulation/electrokinesis.

The issue is most of Marvel's street level are bullet timers - the only reason Deadpool lets himself get gunned down most of the time is because it is absolutely not a big deal for the character. Now unless by bullet-timer we're talking matrix agent speeds there isn't much for me to say he's significantly faster from what I've seen - if faster at all.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@isaac_clarke said:

@mr_ingenuity said:

@isaac_clarke said:

The issue is most of Marvel's street level are bullet timers - the only reason Deadpool lets himself get gunned down most of the time is because it is absolutely not a big deal for the character. Now unless by bullet-timer we're talking matrix agent speeds there isn't much for me to say he's significantly faster from what I've seen - if faster at all.

I understand that but deadpool doesn't have that luxury here & Hei has dodged a super sonic kick twice, dodge a point blank grenade, & a bullets inches from his face repeatedly form a move reader.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's K.O. Hei takes it with little difficulty

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@kingjames447:

As Mr_Ingenuity has already said, this is not Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho. I specified what series the character Hei is from and I even provided a picture. Did you even read the first post?

calm down kid i misread the title...

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Deadpool. He's faster, stronger, has a better arsenal, and is unbelievably resistant to electrical attacks. Over and above this their level of training and skill is about the same, so it's not like Hei has that advatnage either.

Hei is one of my favorites, but Deadpool is not in his league. This guy took a lightning bolt from Storm and kept walking, though he was sizzling. I'm sure he can handle a full blown shot from Hei.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@floopay: I knew you would side with Deadpool. :P

Stronger? Yeah... Faster? No. Arsenal is limited and even then it could be nullified. Also this will most likely go close range, where Hei can break his katanas, and deliver a direct shock into Deadpool's body(KO).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447:

It's no problem, really. I was confused, not irritated or upset.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: I believe Deadpool is at least in par when it comes to speed/reflexes if not faster.. Deadpool durability and healing factor would allow him to out last Hei from what I can tell.. if it came to h2h, Deadpool has better h2h combat feats then Hei, he has been able to defeat Shatterstar(who is physically enhance), fought Killmonger evenly and has twice put up a fight against Iron Fist (no chi).

Electric shocks will have little to no affect on Deadpool, Punisher tried and failed.. also Deadpool has brush off stronger attacks then what Hei has in his arsenal..

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By isaac_clarke

@mr_ingenuity: That was a pretty good feat (referring to bullet dodge).

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

D_pooly

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@mavfan626: Hei's biggest electric shock constitutes as matter manipulation & while he has done this feat amped he also has the ability to do this without being amped.

No Caption Provided

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: OP said bloodlusted, so I doubt that he'll be concentrating during the fight..

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mavfan626: Bloodlusted doesn't necessary mean that they will rage and go all berserk. Especially when it's about a contractor like Hei. He always keep his head cool and concentrates in his fights even when bloodlusted

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Deadpool would win if Death is win, But KO ,Hei would stomp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, I guess this isn't as good a match-up as I thought it would be.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mavfan626: Bloodlusted doesn't necessary mean that they will rage and go all berserk. Especially when it's about a contractor like Hei. He always keep his head cool and concentrates in his fights even when bloodlusted

Bloodlusted means going straight for the kill, they don't try to buy time, they don't try to make a plan half way through the fight.. they just try and kill who they need to kill as fast as they can..

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By Floopay

@floopay: I knew you would side with Deadpool. :P

Stronger? Yeah... Faster? No. Arsenal is limited and even then it could be nullified. Also this will most likely go close range, where Hei can break his katanas, and deliver a direct shock into Deadpool's body(KO).

Deadpool is much faster than Hei. He can draw a gun and take down 20 guards before any of them have registered that he's moved. He can dodge a bullet from Domino long after it has been fired (and no, not the Wilson's War dream sequence).

As for KO'ing Deadpool by shocking his body. He stood up to Storm's lightning bolt without succumbing to KO, and there are actually a few other instances of him being electrocuted, I'd have to dig them out though. So I'm doubting Hei is going to win so easily.

Hei can't break Deadpool's katana with anything, I think you're confusing Hei's striking power with his ability to shatter Mina's weapon, which wasn't so much him shattering it with his ability, as his electron/electro manipulation destroying the energy weapon she turned it into.

I have seen and read all of Darker Than Black multiple times through, and it's in my top 5 favorite animes of all time (probably around 2-3), and Hei in particular is one of my all-time favorite characters. However, Deadpool has every conceivable advantage here. Even in close range, Deadpool was able to take down Taskmaster...twice. Once while he was manacled. He's fought as Wolverine's equal, humiliated Sabertooth, stood his ground against Spider-Man (briefly, and twice), fought pretty well with Cable in melee combat, and so much more.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14 said:

Bloodlusted means going straight for the kill, they don't try to buy time, they don't try to make a plan half way through the fight.. they just try and kill who they need to kill as fast as they can..

Yes, and according to BK201, the best and fastest way to kill is by having a calm mind. i mean, he's a contractor ya know. they have a much harder time expressing their emotion

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mavfan626

@theorder14: Morals off/ Morals on you could make that argument but it's not, it's bloodlusted. The last thing he has is a calm mind..