• 53 results
e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By e3zombie

Random encounter in NYC Batman has his normal gear plus a Katana, Hei has his normal gear (Two short sword breaker daggers and the thing he shoots to climb) plus he can use all his powers.).

Round one is random encounter:

Round two is same gear but 30min prep and they both have a book with each others stats and information in it.

Both are to the death but batman can run to recover.

Little video of Hei fighting to give you a good idea (some people might not watch anime)

LordMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LordMasterGod

two of my faves, can go either way. I'd say hei takes round 1 batman round 2 close fight either way.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By e3zombie

I know Batman is stronger but I think Hei is faster and has powers but Batman is more battle smart.

Its a really hard one, hoping to get some real hardcore batman fans here to show me some feats.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By e3zombie

Bump

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Enemybird

Going with the Black Reaper just cause

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

@e3zombie said:

I know Batman is stronger but I think Hei is faster and has powers but Batman is more battle smart.

Its a really hard one, hoping to get some real hardcore batman fans here to show me some feats.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

I got mad feats from batman, and of why he may be able to react to Hei.... but until I see more than just that vid, i can't say who

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By comicace3

hmm hard one this is....

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ImmortalT1000

It's a tie.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Floopay

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I got mad feats from batman, and of why he may be able to react to Hei.... but until I see more than just that vid, i can't say who

Batman and Hei are both portrayed as the greatest martial artists of their generation, and both go up against super powered enemies reguarly.

I think Batman overall has better feats, but his baseline average puts him only slightly above Hei in terms of training and ability. The big game changer, for me, is that Batman tends to operate at a less lethal level, so where he's going to maim, injure, and KO. Hei will be going to maim, injure, and kill.

Here's a video of him vs a reality manipulator of sorts. Can only distort reality in a small area round him though, he's no Franklin or anything

Hei is fast and skilled. Also discharges electricity with his hands, more than sufficient enough to kill a man

Hei tracks this invisible guy with no issue, as well as takes on a couple other power users

There's more for him. But I don't feel like digging it all up right now.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Floopay: Those look good, really good. Using deception and timing to take out the magician, taking advantage of his speed, agility, and enviroment mostly in the second vid, and in the third he relied on his dagger on a string (marksmanship), agility/speed and obviously keen perception. I'm impressed and inclined to give him 3/10 wins so far, since I don't know the name of the anime (unless it's his name) can you either send me some more feat vids in a PM or direct me to where you found these so I can search for myself? I'm interested now, his electric ability would be most useful, if he were to grab/tag the one and only (maybe two) non insulated places on Batman's suited body, taking into consideration his batsuit in many incarnations is insulated. Batman is no stranger to high voltages of electricity.

1954065-batcuffs_anarky1_super.jpg (414×496)

his suit also can produce shocks of voltage, like a tazer. also a skill feat, he punches a horse lol

I understand that Hei could definitely produce more volts than what Bruce experienced or produced, but he was able to handle it, and although I can't prove that the cuffs or the bat-taser can produce more volts than even a standard issue taser gun, I would give them the benefit of the doubt and with that I'd also argue Batman could tag Hei with his taser (assuming it affects him) and continue fighting instead of being auto KO'd like the others Hei dispatched. And while Hei's feats are astonishingly impressive, they can all be replicated by batman (cus instead of tossing a knife and discharging electricity, he could toss a grapple batarang and taser his foes with similar results and no deaths). Alright, corresponding feats ....

Speed and some accuracy, Hei definitely may have speed over Bruce, but not by much.

Bats is able to grab Impulse (Bart Allen), even while he's moving around him at superspeed:

batimplusegrab.jpg (420×650)

Batman dodges bullets fired from a SMG, closes the gap and takes down the gunman:

batagileuzi.jpg (380×600)

Batman is able to snatch the guns out of the hands of mobsters before they can react:

batgangunsnatch.jpg (419×650)

Reaction and Agility, same as above, Hei's probably the superior acrobat, but not to the point where it makes such a significant difference.

With his back turned, Batman jumps into the open seat of the Batmobile while it's speeding towards him:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batomobileagility2.

batomobileagility3.jpg (405×640)

Batman is able to on top of and over a car to make the thugs driving it crash, despite the fact that he is slightly injured:

batcarflip2.jpg (444×678)

Dodges security lasers from a high-tech security system, despite being in a weakened condition:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batmotionlasers4.

batmotionlasers5.jpg (406×650)

After shutting off the security system, Batman flips and balances on tiny wall clenches to avoid pressure plates on the ceiling and floor:

batclenches1.jpg (470×750)

batclenches2.jpg (404×650)

batclenches3.jpg (409×650)

Not saying Hei couldn't replicate these as well, but Batman isn't a slouch either department of movement. Since he has standard equipment it should be noted that he has a WIDE variety of tools to use against Hei, who is still seemingly human, and can fall victim to sonics, gasses, concussives, explosives, and the array of special batarangs Batman has in his belt among other things. Hei and Bruce can both get around using grapple technology, both are armed with small sharp projectiles, speaking of which, batman has many accuracy feats. Some involving ricocheting batarangs off of multiple surfaces to confuse, surprise or just plain hit his target, others are just the speed at which he can throw. This may be a problem for Hei.

Ricocheting a batarang off of a statue, hitting three targets

Blunt-Batarang-Gallery.jpg (543×612)

Tossing a batarang before the thug could pull the trigger from ten feet away

batmph19ly.jpg (421×660)

Tossing his batarang before Deadshot could draw in a western style duel

batdraw13ze.jpg (408×660)

Ricocheting a batarang off of six surfaces with it heading directly for it's target.

1137207-batmark_batarangtrick1a_super.jpg (433×673)

I'd say he's more accurate with a batarang than Hei is with his daggers. Speaking of which, Bruce can reduce Hei to H2H and shock powers with a magnetic batarang

2301524-2043450_magneticbatarangs_super.jpg (447×680)

Alternatively, Hei might be able to reverse the charge and get his weapons back using his electricity discharge. But I digress....

I think we can agree on the fact that Batman is more skilled and better equipped than Hei, I hope I've convinced you that Bruce has comparable speed, agility and accuracy. Also, even though batman didn't catch an invisible opponent as fast and accurately as Hei did, he was able to catch Invisible kid of the LoSH by tracking his breathing patterns.

1954124-batdetect_legioninvisiblekid_super.jpg (462×440)

Obviously not as impressive as Hei's, but I had to post it anyway lol.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By e3zombie

I'm still on my ipad and can't open the images but I will continue this when I get home. Thanks for posting all the feats.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By e3zombie

Got it to work :) In one ep Hei beat someone who could phase through bullets with pure speed. I'll post vids later. Also he does not use the electricity to shock he uses it to stab so he can still go for Batmans mouth. Also hei is not human. And nether is his durability, speed and Intelligence. He is like super peek human and even superhuman when it comes to reflexes. That may not translate to the same power levels in the DC world but in his world he is. Floopay said something that I did not think of. Batman will not be fighting to kill, Hei will and This will make Batmans job a lot harder.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NeonGameWave

This is a hard one but in terms of a fight it would be really close.

Round 1: Hei should take it due to having the element of surprise on his side and he can use cunning to best The Dark Knight.

Round 2: Batman could win this scenario as he is really impressive when it comes to prep and he could exploit a weakness for Hei as well as set traps within the area.

TheEd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheEd

Round 1: Hei touches Batman and wins.

Round 2: Could go either way.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@e3zombie said:

Got it to work :) In one ep Hei beat someone who could phase through bullets with pure speed. I'll post vids later. Also he does not use the electricity to shock he uses it to stab so he can still go for Batmans mouth. Also hei is not human. And nether is his durability, speed and Intelligence. He is like super peek human and even superhuman when it comes to reflexes. That may not translate to the same power levels in the DC world but in his world he is. Floopay said something that I did not think of. Batman will not be fighting to kill, Hei will and This will make Batmans job a lot harder.

the thing is, Batman is fast enough to evade Hei if he were to go for his mouth (pause). But Hei doesn't know Batman's suit is insulated, so when he attacks with the shock and it doesn't kill or KO him (since his Batsuit is that durable should Hei try to stab like you say), Batman could attack with an uppercut, knee to the stomach, pressure point, his taser, his other gadgets even. And, all he'd need is one chance, considering that's all he has once Hei tries and fails the first time, but then Batman will recognize Hei's change of pace and protect his face more. but like I said, batman may be more accurate at throwing, and the fact that he can ricochet multiple batarangs off of multiple surfaces is a problem for Hei.....especially when these batarangs could be explosive, stun, sonic, or magnetic. Hei didn't show impressive durability in the vids posted by Floopay, he did escape those bubble explosions and the wall collapsing on him which did mess him up a bit, and he was getting cut up by the TK nails, maybe im missing something but that doesn't seem too superhuman. I already addressed that Batman not fighting to kill is kind of irrelevant, since he can do what Hei can do without killing. He has more non lethal gadgets that can KO Hei than Hei has ways to kill Batman... once the magnetic Batarang gets thrown his knives are gone, Batman has an insulated suit so Hei's shock ability isn't useful and his only way to win would be to either best Bruce in combat (which is very unlikely considering Batman's comparable stats, skill and gadgets) or try tag his face which will be even harder to do considering the small target he'd have to hit. Hei's not gonna have a good time trying to win, he may be somewhat superhuman, but not to the point where he becomes even half as dangerous as Deathstroke.

@NeonGameWave said:

This is a hard one but in terms of a fight it would be really close.

Round 1: Hei should take it due to having the element of surprise on his side and he can use cunning to best The Dark Knight.

how is Hei going to surprise a man who dodges sniper bullets after they're fired and has ghosted Superman, Martian Manhunter, and Jay Garrick? Also, Batman has a motion detector....

@TheEd said:

Round 1: Hei touches Batman and wins.

no, insulated suit FTW

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Ancient_0f_Days: Batman doesn`t have prep within that scenario and he wouldn`t know what Hei is capable of, even if he manages to outmaneuver Hei its not a guarantee he would continue to do so later on during the fight or encounter.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@NeonGameWave said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Batman doesn`t have prep within that scenario and he wouldn`t know what Hei is capable of, even if he manages to outmaneuver Hei its not a guarantee he would continue to do so later on during the fight or encounter.

Once Hei touches his head and he feels the slight discharge through the insulation he's gonna know what Hei is capable of. Like I said, Hei can't get the drop on a guy who ghosts speedsters and has a motion sensor. Why wouldn't he be able continue out maneuver Hei? He's got the physical ability to keep up with Hei, he's got the technology to slow Hei down, and he's got the skill to out maneuver Hei. He was taught by one of his many martial arts masters to anticipate an opponent's move before he makes it, the fact that Bruce is the worlds greatest detective and has many high end perception feats, he can definitely deal with Hei's slightly superior speed and agility using his skill, gadgets and comparable speed and agility to out maneuver Hei.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Floopay

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Hei is actually no stranger to electrical attacks, and because his ability is technically electron manipulation he can handle the electricity as well:

I think this would be pretty even to be completely honest. Hei is definitely not only in his prime, but clearly a match for Bat's in terms of fighting style. However, Batman, as I stated, is also a match for Hei. Hei may be more lethal, but Bruce has gone up against just as lethal of opponents and come out on top. But I'll provide some more Hei feats anyway.

Batman isn't the only one with protection here.

Hei's trenchcoat provides him with protection from low caliber bullets and certain other projectiles. I already showed you the video where the guy turns a bunch of pins into an army of bouncy projectiles, and you may have noticed how they bounced off his jacket, well, that's why.

One thing to keep in mind as well, is that metal wire of Hei's. Hei was trained with his weaponry before he had super powers, and he was known for killing contractors (people with powers) without having any powers of his own, which is where he earned the title "The Black Reaper". He often uses those wires not only as a medium for his power to go across, but also to choke people, incapacitated them, and for mobility. It also is set up to hook his knives onto so he can pull them back after throwing them.

This guy has matter displacement as his power:

Hei is depowered in this fight:

He's got a ton more, but for now I'll leave you with that.

I'd recommend watching the show if you haven't. I enjoyed it almost as much as I enjoyed Cowboy Bebop, which is saying a lot. Not only is the concept behind the characters, the plot, the setting, and everything else well thought out, but it's pretty amazing, in general, but it's pretty unique in terms of what's going on. It's a pleasant change of pace, and the characters are all pretty awesome.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hei is a great H2H fighter and a great strategist, even before he gains contractor's power,he was already a famous assassin, he killed many contractors (guys with incredible powers) with only a normal human body and no powers. when he gained his powers from his sister he became more powerful and more skillful in fights.

his powers isn't just electricity manipulation, his real great power is molecule manipulation.

Hei both rounds.

GhostofOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GhostofOnyx

I often describe Hei as Chinese Electric Batman so it could go either way. :D

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Floopay: Ah, a metal wire, hmm that's interesting. But also unfortunate, I think you know why. Anyway, in a H2H fight only I'd say this fight would definitely be even, in round 1 at least. In round 1 id give Hei 4.5/10 if it were H2H only, but unfortunately batman's utility belt is what will win that round 6.5/10 times at least. I see what you mean by that jacket though, taking several bullets to the back point blank is no small deal. Batman's gotten shot in the chest point blank with a sniper rifle, fired by deadshot (no damage to the suit), but still, hei's jacket is legit. Also about the electricity...........I think batman can tank more than I thought before.

Surviving at Orm's magical lightning strike (which would kill a ordinary human),it's leaves him just unconscious.

He's definitely got some heavy insulation to survive that magical lightning, I'm only speculating, but I do believe that was more powerful electricity than what Hei used.

To be honest, those guys Hei killed were fodder accept for the last guy, who he was saved from by the fake woman. Impressive, but meh. even though those guys were metahuman they didn't seem to actually have any kind of significant difference to a normal person, their durability and reaction time is the same. Like I said, they were fodder. The last guy would've killed Hei or injured him had he not been saved.

In the second vid, I don't know much about the lightsaber lesbo, so I'll look at the links you sent me in the PM, but she didn't seem in anyway impressive or even serious, she said herself that she was hesitant, which is why she got oneshotted, not exactly the best feat. Overall, I think we can agree that Batman can win round 2, even though we havent even discussed it or argued it, I'll check if Hei has any prep feats just in case, but im pretty sure Bruce has the prep round in the bag as he does in most battles.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Floopay

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Floopay: Ah, a metal wire, hmm that's interesting. But also unfortunate, I think you know why. Anyway, in a H2H fight only I'd say this fight would definitely be even, in round 1 at least. In round 1 id give Hei 4.5/10 if it were H2H only, but unfortunately batman's utility belt is what will win that round 6.5/10 times at least. I see what you mean by that jacket though, taking several bullets to the back point blank is no small deal. Batman's gotten shot in the chest point blank with a sniper rifle, fired by deadshot (no damage to the suit), but still, hei's jacket is legit. Also about the electricity...........I think batman can tank more than I thought before.

Surviving at Orm's magical lightning strike (which would kill a ordinary human),it's leaves him just unconscious.

He's definitely got some heavy insulation to survive that magical lightning, I'm only speculating, but I do believe that was more powerful electricity than what Hei used.

To be honest, those guys Hei killed were fodder accept for the last guy, who he was saved from by the fake woman. Impressive, but meh. even though those guys were metahuman they didn't seem to actually have any kind of significant difference to a normal person, their durability and reaction time is the same. Like I said, they were fodder. The last guy would've killed Hei or injured him had he not been saved.

In the second vid, I don't know much about the lightsaber lesbo, so I'll look at the links you sent me in the PM, but she didn't seem in anyway impressive or even serious, she said herself that she was hesitant, which is why she got oneshotted, not exactly the best feat. Overall, I think we can agree that Batman can win round 2, even though we havent even discussed it or argued it, I'll check if Hei has any prep feats just in case, but im pretty sure Bruce has the prep round in the bag as he does in most battles.

Contractors, even as Fodder as you put it, are always a big deal.

In the show "Contractors" as they are called, are completely logic based. They are almost completely without emotion (almost), and a good portion of the show portrays that quality as one of their deadliest.

A good example of this is when he is fighting the lightsaber lady and she says to put down the girl because neither of them have an advantage while holding her.

And I have to disagree with him being saved by the lady who possessed that guy. Hei was actually doing fairly well against him, and she jumped into his body to pass along a message. I mean Hei dodged the majority of his hits, and only took a couple himself.

Also shown a little bit here:

Hei vs. April and November 11th

April has some sort of control over atmospheric pressures, and November 11th can freeze liquid

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Floopay: the thing about the fight against April and Nov 11, there weren't that many attacks being thrown, and they were pretty much just being "thrown", or discharged, the ice guy could've been taken down as soon as he crouched the first time, but Hei decided to dodge the ground based ice attack instead. Later when they met again, the ice guy only tossed 3 at once and a singular spear of ice at Hei only to catch him when he landed. Yeah Hei's gonna dodge most of his attacks because they're not especially fast, and as agile as Hei is, you need to be as fast as he is, more accurate than he is or be attacking from multiple places at once, and that's how he got Hei on the ground, but not with projectiles, he couldn't use multi-directional attacks like ricochets to corner or throw Hei off like Batman can along with implementing a mini trap later on. But, Hei got caught anyway, oh and he was only fighting one person until someone tossed a minibomb which melted the ice and got him free. So, that doesn't really serve a purpose in my opinion.

Going back to the original point, those contractors were fodder because although they had powers and no emotions, were not skilled, they were slow and were leaving themselves open almost whenever they could, the first guy didn't do anything he was distracted by the talking cat, he died, the next guy was too busy preparing his next attack until he noticed the wire around his wrist, he died, the next guy had Hei trapped and locked on, about to end him like he said he would, then the doll jumped in front of the attack, saving Hei in the process. The last contractor was running out of energy and had to escape, the reason why he couldn't continue fighting is because he used up his energy on the doll and escaping, he had no other skill nothing to stop himself from dying, not impressed. I think you give some of these contractors too much credit. The fact that the lightsaber lady wanted a fair fight means nothing at all. It would've been more impressive for Hei had they fought while he was holding the girl, but no she threw a few lightsaber daggers and got oneshotted.

Some of these contractors may be somewhat impressive, but the way Hei runs through em and they can't do anything about it despite their powers is why they are considered fodder. Hei in a way reminds me of Train Heartnet from Black Cat in many ways, mostly due to his level of skill, his agility and speed, but like most of Trains enemies excluding Creed and No 1. they were pretty much fodder, especially since he was holding back, and they have powers not so unlike these characters Hei is facing. Batman deals with all kinds of super powered baddies even supernatural ones with just his standard gear like Hei does (obviously without lethal force), only difference is that some of Batman's enemies are just as skilled and as smart as he is. But he got into the habit of taking them down on a lazy day and moving on to the next. He runs through them like fodder now.

Anyway, I stand by my argument in that Batman is nearly as fast and agile than Hei and is stronger and so much more skilled and equipped that he can make up for what he falls short of in speed, agility and deadliness. Batman wins 6.5/10 at least.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Floopay

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Floopay: the thing about the fight against April and Nov 11, there weren't that many attacks being thrown, and they were pretty much just being "thrown", or discharged, the ice guy could've been taken down as soon as he crouched the first time, but Hei decided to dodge the ground based ice attack instead. Later when they met again, the ice guy only tossed 3 at once and a singular spear of ice at Hei only to catch him when he landed. Yeah Hei's gonna dodge most of his attacks because they're not especially fast, and as agile as Hei is, you need to be as fast as he is, more accurate than he is or be attacking from multiple places at once, and that's how he got Hei on the ground, but not with projectiles, he couldn't use multi-directional attacks like ricochets to corner or throw Hei off like Batman can along with implementing a mini trap later on. But, Hei got caught anyway, oh and he was only fighting one person until someone tossed a minibomb which melted the ice and got him free. So, that doesn't really serve a purpose in my opinion.

Going back to the original point, those contractors were fodder because although they had powers and no emotions, were not skilled, they were slow and were leaving themselves open almost whenever they could, the first guy didn't do anything he was distracted by the talking cat, he died, the next guy was too busy preparing his next attack until he noticed the wire around his wrist, he died, the next guy had Hei trapped and locked on, about to end him like he said he would, then the doll jumped in front of the attack, saving Hei in the process. The last contractor was running out of energy and had to escape, the reason why he couldn't continue fighting is because he used up his energy on the doll and escaping, he had no other skill nothing to stop himself from dying, not impressed. I think you give some of these contractors too much credit. The fact that the lightsaber lady wanted a fair fight means nothing at all. It would've been more impressive for Hei had they fought while he was holding the girl, but no she threw a few lightsaber daggers and got oneshotted.

Some of these contractors may be somewhat impressive, but the way Hei runs through em and they can't do anything about it despite their powers is why they are considered fodder. Hei in a way reminds me of Train Heartnet from Black Cat in many ways, mostly due to his level of skill, his agility and speed, but like most of Trains enemies excluding Creed and No 1. they were pretty much fodder, especially since he was holding back, and they have powers not so unlike these characters Hei is facing. Batman deals with all kinds of super powered baddies even supernatural ones with just his standard gear like Hei does (obviously without lethal force), only difference is that some of Batman's enemies are just as skilled and as smart as he is. But he got into the habit of taking them down on a lazy day and moving on to the next. He runs through them like fodder now.

Anyway, I stand by my argument in that Batman is nearly as fast and agile than Hei and is stronger and so much more skilled and equipped that he can make up for what he falls short of in speed, agility and deadliness. Batman wins 6.5/10 at least.

Yeah, you gotta watch the anime to see his full potential. I can't find a lot of his fights online, but he has 1-2 per episode, but a lot of them aren't available to find on youtube for just the quick clip, mostly just find the full episodes. Dunno, I'd recommend seeing it if I were you. He fights everything from gravity manipulation (twice), to body transference, sound manipulation, soul manipulation, and a bunch of others.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Floopay: I will, and I have been using those links you sent me, but yeah, I haven't had all that much free time to go and look for it, since I usually only have free time at like midnight and when I wake up, and i spend that doing this lol. but yeah....have we come to an agreement, or are we still at an impasse?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Floopay

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Floopay: I will, and I have been using those links you sent me, but yeah, I haven't had all that much free time to go and look for it, since I usually only have free time at like midnight and when I wake up, and i spend that doing this lol. but yeah....have we come to an agreement, or are we still at an impasse?

I maintain it's relatively even. At best I can compromise to a 5/10, but I won't give Batman the majority :P

So yes, impasse!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By e3zombie

One thing is for sure, if Hei and Batman where both say... 35 and had the money Bruse did, hei would reck him

LordMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By LordMasterGod

@GhostofOnyx said:

I often describe Hei as Chinese Electric Batman so it could go either way. :D

LordMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LordMasterGod

Now i want to watch darker than black again.

GhostofOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GhostofOnyx

@LordMasterGod: :D

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Floopay

@LordMasterGod said:

I have been actually...just finished watching Cowboy Bebop again about a month ago as well...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Floopay said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I maintain it's relatively even. At best I can compromise to a 5/10, but I won't give Batman the majority :P

So yes, impasse!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Regardless of the vast amount of tech and gear batman has as standard equipment? I have a whole thread about all the stuff he put in his utility belt over the years, you sure it wouldn't matter if he used a few of those?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Floopay

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Floopay said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

So yes, impasse!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Regardless of the vast amount of tech and gear batman has as standard equipment? I have a whole thread about all the stuff he put in his utility belt over the years, you sure it wouldn't matter if he used a few of those?

In a random encounter I really don't see him carrying anything that Hei couldn't handle.

With 30 minutes prep, he'd have a better chance, but Hei would have knowledge on Batman's tech and gadgets. I mean the guy has gone up against people who can disintegrate objects, and stop someone's heart through sonic vibrations across a wide area, and so much more. Dunno, Batman undoubtedly has a leg up for Round 2.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Floopay: Alright... I'll give you a little run down on some of the stuff Bats has on him that I think can stop Hei...

Concussive bombs

2309636-supermanbatman43_fortressbattle5.jpg (677×1036)

Sonics

2300592-batpsycho3.jpg (495×784)

EMP (just for some disorientation)

2301523-1843472_batmanemp_super.jpg (418×640)

Mini Bombs

2300602-batech_minibombs.jpg (508×780)

Red Batarangs (just in case Hei decides to catch one in his dagger and it sticks)

2300590-gothamsirens24_heatarang2.jpg (654×1023)

Sticky Bombs

2300543-nazi0.jpg (496×785)

Tasers

2817736-batman_16_pg_007.jpg (1920×2951)

fingertaser_281047.jpg (620×400)

Magnetic Batarang (to completely disarm Hei)

magnetbatarang_281047.jpg (620×400)

If he were to unmask Hei and get close, if could use his cowls tear gas

batgascowl_281047.jpg (620×400)

Sticky Batarang Nets

batnets_281047.jpg (620×400)

Ultrasound Bat Beacon, for a little distraction

batswarm_281047.jpg (620×400)

Ice seemed to work against Hei a bit, so a Cryo-Capsul should help.

2309561-co2.jpg (658×1023)

But yeah, I doubt Hei can counter most of this, maybe the tasers and the EMP or the Hot Batarang, Bat-signal....but the rest would surely be effective in at least taking off his game enough to lose balance and get KO'd. What say you?

LordMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By LordMasterGod

@Floopay said:

@LordMasterGod said:

I have been actually...just finished watching Cowboy Bebop again about a month ago as well...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I want to see that again as well. I'm rewatching a lot of old anime, because the new stuff out now doesn't really interest me.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Hei (powers)

R2: Batman (prep master)

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@UltimateHero0406 said:

R1: Hei (powers)

R2: Batman (prep master)

Can Hei's powers effect Batman through the insulation and KO him despite the fact that Batman also has AOE gadgets to throw Hei off?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Floopay

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Floopay: Alright... I'll give you a little run down on some of the stuff Bats has on him that I think can stop Hei...

Concussive bombs

2309636-supermanbatman43_fortressbattle5.jpg (677×1036)

Sonics

2300592-batpsycho3.jpg (495×784)

EMP (just for some disorientation)

2301523-1843472_batmanemp_super.jpg (418×640)

Mini Bombs

2300602-batech_minibombs.jpg (508×780)

Red Batarangs (just in case Hei decides to catch one in his dagger and it sticks)

2300590-gothamsirens24_heatarang2.jpg (654×1023)

Sticky Bombs

2300543-nazi0.jpg (496×785)

Tasers

2817736-batman_16_pg_007.jpg (1920×2951)

fingertaser_281047.jpg (620×400)

Magnetic Batarang (to completely disarm Hei)

magnetbatarang_281047.jpg (620×400)

If he were to unmask Hei and get close, if could use his cowls tear gas

batgascowl_281047.jpg (620×400)

Sticky Batarang Nets

batnets_281047.jpg (620×400)

Ultrasound Bat Beacon, for a little distraction

batswarm_281047.jpg (620×400)

Ice seemed to work against Hei a bit, so a Cryo-Capsul should help.

2309561-co2.jpg (658×1023)

But yeah, I doubt Hei can counter most of this, maybe the tasers and the EMP or the Hot Batarang, Bat-signal....but the rest would surely be effective in at least taking off his game enough to lose balance and get KO'd. What say you?

Again, with prep this clearly tilts in Bat's favor, I don't argue against that. However, much of this is stuff Hei has dealt with, and with some prep of his own he could counter a good portion of it.

Round 1: I actually would give it to Hei, he's much more deadly (in the sense that he aims to kill, not that he's more trained or anything), his speed, situational awareness, electric manipulation, and has that protective mask and coat to counter Batman's suit and toys. At least in a random encounter. I would choose Hei 6/10 in this one.

Round 2: I would agree with Batman on this one, but it's not going to be easy. Hei has fought people who can replicate most of this to a greater degree, and if he is given knowledge on his opponent, he should be coming ready to rumble, and his stats are equal to Batman's, as well as his training. However, I would think Batman could take this one 6-7 out of 10 times.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Floopay: When has Hei dealt with Sonics and Concussives? This is ALL standard equipment, round 1 right here. Either way, regardless if he's dealt with it or not before, this isn't Hie vs Tear Gas and Cryo-pellets, once he's felt it it isn't over.... he may be able to "deal with it" once or twice, but Batman has several and many others and can use them whenever. Hei may have dealt with most of those at some point or another individually but not in the same day. Bats is as deadly as Hei if he chooses to be, the fact that he doesn't choose to be alludes to the fact that he is just as effective and can bring Hei to the point of unconsciousness much easier than Hei can bring Bruce to the point of death, he has way too many gadgets to be bested by Hei's limited abilities....and Hei's electric manipulation isn't going to be effective due to Bruce's natural shock resistance and insulated armor which helped him survive magical lightning from Orm which would've turned a less armored man to dust, even worse, Bruce's reaction speed is on par with Hei's making it even more challenging to tag Bruce's one opening. Hei also has to deal with multiple batarangs of any kind being ricocheted off many surfaces and hitting him, and if he gets hit with a sonic or a concussive or nerve gas of any kind he won't be on his game to dodge them the way he wants to. Neither can Hei keep his eyes on Batman if he is tagged by half of these gadgets, it leaves him open for bats to ghost Hei like he did the justice league on several occasions. But I digress.....

In round 1, Deadliness doesn't matter when your opponent is more capable of KOing you than you are of killing him, the speed gap between them isn't large enough to make a difference when Bruce's skill makes up for it, Hei's situational awareness is nothing to Bruce's link to the Batcave whenever along with his vast amount of detective knowledge and perception, the electric manipulation is not gonna go far due to the suit and that's all Hei will be reliant on should Bruce decide to toss the Magnetic Batarang out there and strip Hei of his blades and wire, the mask can be knocked off and the coat can only protect him so much, needless to say Bruce has more durable armor. Also, Bruce has shown way more control in a city environment, he's right at home in new york, it's not that different from Gotham architecturally. Hei really doesn't have any advantages here. Bruce gets 6.5/10

Round 2, like you said, won't be easy for Bruce. Hei may have fought people who can replicate Bruce's gear, but almost none of them were any good with timing and application, several of them ran out of energy or were just too slow and unskilled, none of that is the case with Batman who has many options should he run out of one. I doubt Hei's training is anything close to Batman's despite their stats, and even if they were equal in training they aren't equal in equipment and preparation usage. I give Bruce a solid 7/10

Unless Hei can get passed the array of gadgets and ricocheting Batarangs while under the effects of sonics or gasses and tag Bats in his only unprotected/un-insulated area 6/10 times, I'll give him that....till then, Bats both rounds

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Floopay

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Actually Hei dealt with a woman who can use her voice to stop a person's heart, and she actually did kill him with it. However, through superior tactics he was able to survive the encounter (used his power to jump start his own heart). Hei's power is actually electron manipulation, which allows him to use his power to enhance his cutting power. This is shown in the first video posted in the OP. You can see the lightsaber girl cut through entire trees effortlessly, yet Hei's knife is capable of shattering her blade with a single strike. So unless you can prove Batman's suit is several times more durable than steel, it doesn't protect him as much as you may think.

Anime Hei should be able to take Round 1 in my opinion. He can actually destroy those batarangs with his knife. Use his electron manipulation to pierce Bat's armor and take him out.

Manga Hei (which replaces Seasons 2-3 of Darker Than Black, kind of like an alternate ending) would take this much more easily, as his electron manipulation developed into a minor version of molecular manipulation.

Round 2 I stand by my original response. Batman 6-7 out of 10.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Daaerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Daaerk

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Floopay: When has Hei dealt with Sonics and Concussives? This is ALL standard equipment, round 1 right here. Either way, regardless if he's dealt with it or not before, this isn't Hie vs Tear Gas and Cryo-pellets, once he's felt it it isn't over.... he may be able to "deal with it" once or twice, but Batman has several and many others and can use them whenever.

I agree with everything you said on your post :D. Though, Batman doesn't usually use his sonics and concussives right off the bat unless he REALLY needs it. He uses it for the right enemies that he's experienced battling before. As for Hei, if this battle was going to take place, it'd be the first time they would be fighting, so it's questionable he would even use it at the beginning, which would be an advantage to Hei.

Though, I agree that Batman wins this battle. He has enough skill to win it. I'd say the probabiliy of Batman winning would be 6/10.

- Daaerk

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Floopay: That's impressive, him jump starting his own heart. But the thing about the knife, it's still metal, and although it may be able to pierce batman's armor, if Hei get's disarmed via magnetic batarang, Hei would definately be the less durable of the two for sure. I have scans of Batman surviving a bomb pointblank, but probably nothing to suggest the suit wont get cut through, if Bruce decides not to dodge it, like we agree, their stats are nearly the same, he should be able to dodge it for the most part. Hei is going to have to go in with the knife for as long as he can, after a few swipes Bruce is gonna know that that blade is a problem and use the magnetic batarang. No more knife, no wire, just hands and electricity. at that point its all bats

@Daaerk said:

I agree with everything you said on your post :D. Though, Batman doesn't usually use his sonics and concussives right off the bat unless he REALLY needs it. He uses it for the right enemies that he's experienced battling before. As for Hei, if this battle was going to take place, it'd be the first time they would be fighting, so it's questionable he would even use it at the beginning, which would be an advantage to Hei.

Though, I agree that Batman wins this battle. He has enough skill to win it. I'd say the probabiliy of Batman winning would be 6/10.

- Daaerk

True, but im glad we're on the same page. He probably wouldn't have to use sonics right away anyway, but he does use gasses and such, but yeah I gotchu, lol

Daaerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Daaerk

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

True, but im glad we're on the same page. He probably wouldn't have to use sonics right away anyway, but he does use gasses and such, but yeah I gotchu, lol

Yeah, glad you know. :D

- Daaerk

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pokergeist

R1 Chinese Electric Batman

R2 The Damn Batman

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a really good battle. I'd give it to Hei Round 1 but I'm not sure about Round 2. I'm not sure 30 mins with a book is enough to give either side too much of an edge but I'm leaning Bats on that one.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By e3zombie

bump

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This can probably still be debated, I still back Batman for both rounds

Trollheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 probably Hei. Both are equipped with gadgets, bulletproof attire, trained in hand to hand, knife fighting, and acrobatics. However, Hei isn't one to tip his hand, so if Batman was fighting him with no knowledge of his powers, all it takes is one mistake that Batman wouldn't think was fatal and it is all over. Knife wound to the arm, thigh, etc that Batman could normally power through no problem would spell his demise.

Round 2, if Batman knew Hei's power, he could fight much more cautiously. Also, Batman is a preper, so he could potentially set up traps to hinder Hei. I think round 2 Batman would win more than he loses, but it would be close.

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By 9dragons

@ancient_0f_days:

Hei's dagger was an absurdly sharp blade. He launches the blade at concrete and steel as a hook to get himself out of tight spots. The blade easily dips into these solid and hard materials it was enhanced by Hei's molecule manipulation, splitting molecules. Hei's power work through the wire and dagger he carries. So if one were to touch the wire Hei conducts his power through it instantaneously. One stab is all it takes and electrical shock for good measure.

If batman has prep he has the edge over Hei, but if it's a random encounter it wouldn't end well with batman. If both has prep it could go either way but I would put my money on Hei. Both characters fight super powered foes on a daily basis, but Hei seems to fair better without prep in a super powered gang up.