Hector Rex runs the Dark Souls Gauntlet.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chaos Prime
Hector Rex
Hector Rex

Hector RexHas his Standard Gear but no Bolt Pistol (Image above, full details in link).

Hector gets full rest after each encounter.

Hector & his foe/s start each battle 50 yards apart (Battle ground in image below).

All characters have their usual power set & abilities regardless of it being a neutral location.

Scene of Battle.
Scene of Battle.

& now to the Gauntlet.

1 - 10 Berenike Knights (Great Swords)

2 - Asylum Demon

3 - Demon Firesage

4 - Iron Golem & a The Black Knight

5 - Ornstein, Smough & Havel the Rock

6 - Nito & 10 Butchers

7 - Santuary Guardian, Great Grey Wolf Sif & a Titanite Demon

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really should take my name off the callout book for Warhammer. I haven't kept up with reading 40K stuff in the last year.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump சந்ததிக்கும் ຕໍາ џомба χτύπημα 撞 আচমকা :)

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@chaos_prime: feats for the Dark Souls guys? they'll have their work cut out with Rex if they aren't near his league.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By Strider1992

@eisenfauste said:

Stops at 6

You're probably right cuz I know nothing about Dark Souls but do you have any feats for me to better gauge them. For example Rex went hand to hand with a character (Bloodthirster) capable of tossing Leman Russ battle tanks around and with speed like this:

It was fast. Its speed was as unnatural as all of its other ghastly aspects. It was not fast like a man or animal might be fast. When it moved, reality folded around it and allowed it to pass from place to place in an eyeblink. There was a sound like screaming, gale-force winds. Dozens of fleeing Guardsmen were suddenly hurled up into the air, as if thrown aside by a violent wake. The crew had only just abandoned the tank in front of Dalin when it flipped up sharply into the sky like a toy, turned over, and came crashing down thirty metres away with an impact that jarred Dalin off his feet

-The Armour of Contempt. Page 202

At this, the beast let out a mighty bellow and flashed across the battlefield,
cutting a huge swathe through the ranks of the Blood Angels with his great
axe. Five-hundred Space Marines died a horrible death as their bodies were
torn apart. The psychic backlash of so many of his sons dying so suddenly
blasted Sanguinius into unconsciousness. The Blood Angels were leaderless,
their fate to be decided...

-The Horus Heresy Collected Visions. Page 179

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: I went through my resources again and honestly it comes down to can my magic beat your "magic". While he went against the bloodthirster that is pretty impressive, Nito is a spiritual entity and I believe he wouldn't be able to physically harm it considering the player needs magic amps/spell imbued weapons to defeat it IIRC. Not to mention it has instantaneous attacks that rock the player physically and do continual toxic damage to it. As well as having an omnidirectional darkness blast which causes magical damage to the character and bypasses armor. Which is why it comes down to can my magic beat yours, which could be debated but I don't think Hex has the protection against spells/ and magic he hasn't been blessed against. Unless his armor/skill has protected him against spells he did not even know/were not manifested until that certain point he was affected.