#1 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

13 years ago, Davy Jones made a deal with Jack Sparrow to raise the Black Pearl from the depths of the sea. He's come with the Flying Dutchman to collect on that debt. But instead of finding Jack Sparrow and Gibbs, The Dutchman had come across Hector Barbossa and his cursed crew. Unwillng to bow to the king of the sea, the two ships, the two crews, the two captains engage in battle.

Vs.  

#2 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson (979 posts) - - Show Bio

Davy Jones

#4 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Davy Jones
#5 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

Reasons?

#6 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither one wins, since Barbossa can't be killed due to his curse, and Davy Jones can't die because you need to stab his heart that's locked away in a chest.

It's a draw.

#7 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give to to Barbossa i'd say Barbossa is as equally skilled as Jones but cant die due to his curse, Davy Jones can still die if Barbossa can take the time during the fight to find Jones's heart on his ship if he gets the chance.

#8 Posted by whacknasty (5617 posts) - - Show Bio

so this is when Barbosa was still a cursed, skeletal guy? (I keep getting all of the movies jumbled together for some reason...he was cured of the curse by the last one, right?) 

Is Davy's (this isnt a 'y' to 'ie+s' moment is it...?) enchantment more powerful than the curse on Barbosa and his crew?  That may be the deciding factor...  in a one on one fight, I think Barbosa has the skill to amputate a few of Davy's appendages, but would he be able to put him down completely, even for an extended period of time?  that I am not sure of.  If Davy's heart is in that chest somewhere on board and Barbosa knows, then I'll say he can continue the fight until he finds it and then is victorious.  If the heart is not near them, then Barbosa bobs and weaves for a long time, but ultimately will end up wrapped in Davy's face...yuck...
#9 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Hector Barbosa is immortal. Davy Jones is a freaking spirit of the sea. Even if he doesn't have the power to permanently kill Barbosa, he can just send him, his crew, and the ship down to his locker.

#10 Posted by chewbaccazm (180 posts) - - Show Bio

Davy jones IS dead and Barbosa is an immortal AND the living dead he wins game over man game over

#11 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

draw

#12 Posted by The_Warlord (1777 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" draw "
#13 Posted by BigCimmerian (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#14 Posted by XiiX (8295 posts) - - Show Bio

Davy Jones.