Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Heart of Infinity

I get along with ace but I was trying to pick someone I would have a good fight with.

So who would win?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Acewasp. He's the man. He's got way more posts. He wins because I jump in and stomp you out. lol

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Heart of Infinity

Eternal Chaos says:

"Acewasp. He's the man. He's got way more posts. He wins because I jump in and stomp you out. lol "

Aww fine dont offer a real reason. Ace is cool I talk to him a lot. But this battle is for fun

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Heart of Infinity says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Acewasp. He's the man. He's got way more posts. He wins because I jump in and stomp you out. lol "
Aww fine dont offer a real reason. Ace is cool I talk to him a lot. But this battle is for fun"

I know. But I wanted to have fun too. I can't have fun on the vine? I'll beat you with a block of cheese. lol jk. I'll look you guys up in a sec.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Heart of Infinity

lol I should make cheese blocks my new weakness that would be hilarious

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Final Arrow

Looks at EC

Someone say chesse

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternal Chaos

If you do, I'll forever give you a win no matter what. That's just too funny to resist.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Heart of Infinity

eats a block of cheese greedily and will loose because I am not paying attention. Unless you try to take my cheese from me then my strenght goes beyound hulk/dbz/superman levels combined and tears off your limbs

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By acewasp23

LoL with the powers i tried to give my self on here i pretty much turn into a living bullet, so i don't know i guess I'll back my self up on here.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Acewasp for me. he could shrink to 1.8 inches in size and then fly 2727.27 mph and go straight through your head or heart.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Final Arrow says:

"Looks at EC Someone say chesse"

Looks at Arrow

Yes, I said Cheese.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

regular bullet wont hurt me...but i am sure your a special bullet.

If my other powers dont stop (like my hynosis reality like warping powers) then I can teleport away using my non battle regeneration

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Heart of Infinity says:

"regular bullet wont hurt me...but i am sure your a special bullet.If my other powers dont stop (like my hynosis reality like warping powers) then I can teleport away using my non battle regeneration"

you dont have invulnerability and how can you tell if hes there at that hight and speed?

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my other hope is just to surround myself with powerful energy so it wouldnt be as easy to fly into me

I am not slow either despite not stating a speed in miles or km. Another reason I picked ace was cause he was fast. Slow people arent as fun to battle...most of the time

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehh I guess i figured I based myself sorta like a dbz guy. I am at least strong enough to not really get hurt by human weapons

my mangekyou can see a lot of things even speed(one of by best powers)

I am already fast so it wouldnt be the hardest to see things anyway

maybe I should of made my profile even more elaborate.

I didnt want to give my guy too much powers but just show all the different attacks I can do with my powers

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Heart of Infinity says:

"my other hope is just to surround myself with powerful energy so it wouldnt be as easy to fly into meI am not slow either despite not stating a speed in miles or km. Another reason I picked ace was cause he was fast. Slow people arent as fun to battle...most of the time"

he can just absorb your energy and hit you twice as hard. kill you faster.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If eye contact is made then maybe I can have a chance

haha I want to make my profile more detailed now but I guess I will wait for the battle to be over to make it fair

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By acewasp23

what is Mangekyou Sharingan?

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Heart of Infinity says:

"If eye contact is made then maybe I can have a chancehaha I want to make my profile more detailed now but I guess I will wait for the battle to be over to make it fair"

eye contact, how, when his body is 1.8 inches, you have any idea how small his eyes will be? it will be hard to see them. very hard.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Supreme Marvel

and at that speed it will be almost impossible.

The Ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The Ion

acewasp23 says:

"what is Mangekyou Sharingan? "

depends which person itachi mangekyou sharigan can read moves and perform genjustu (illusion techniques) which seem like years and years but its only two seconds and it takes alot out of you but kaskhi can use his to put someone on another dimension

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord Shazam says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"If eye contact is made then maybe I can have a chance haha I want to make my profile more detailed now but I guess I will wait for the battle to be over to make it fair"
eye contact, how, when his body is 1.8 inches, you have any idea how small his eyes will be? it will be hard to see them. very hard."

He just needs to look at my eyes

one ability of the sharingan is basically a strong hypnotic technique but its really advanced. it transforms the persons conscience into a world completley under my control where I manipulate all the laws and physics. 72 hours in my world is only a few seconds in the normal world. Where I can stab you for 72 hours staight

copy myself and copy the person to stab them and copies so it seems even more deadly. Enemies usually die or pass out from mental exaustion

the second major attack is that where ever my eye points I can violently suck someone into an alternate dimension. So violent it can rip off body parts if its slightly indirect

regular ability of the eye can make enemies easier to see even if they move fast and can see through most illusions and decoy techniques

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well anyway i deserve to loose since I didnt specify how fast my superspeed is. for all you guys know I could be faster then master chief (60 kph) at top speed or faster then the flash (near light speed)

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By acewasp23

Heart of Infinity says:

"well anyway i deserve to loose since I didnt specify how fast my superspeed is. for all you guys know I could be faster then master chief (60 kph) at top speed or faster then the flash (near light speed)"

that's cool, i still think this was funny. lol

i used the speed from a 17 Remington round if your wondering where i got that from.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my guy was susposed to travel past light speed in battle....

but if i ever did an rpg i would make my battles fun and interesting and not just say i am rediculously stronger and faster then everything

I like your character though....much more original then my powers. But I couldnt resist I love the sharingan and ki manipulation powers

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By acewasp23

Heart of Infinity says:

"my guy was susposed to travel past light speed in battle.... but if i ever did an rpg i would make my battles fun and interesting and not just say i am rediculously stronger and faster then everything I like your character though....much more original then my powers. But I couldnt resist I love the sharingan and ki manipulation powers"

yeah i wanted to do something a little different and i was thinking of the power pack

on how one can shrink and another one can fly at extreme speeds, i always wondered what would happen if some one put them together, the type of force field i have was a bit harder to come up with though.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well I will probably specify my powers now. so everyone can disregard the battle now since I am redifining my character

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee927346fb
deactivated-5aeee927346fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Up goes the oldest battle thread.