Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tparks

1. Gamora

2. Scorpion

3. Hulk (savage - 50% WWH rage level)

4. Lizard

5. Nova (Richard Rider with full Nova Force and Worldmind)

6. Deadpool

7. Blade

8. Wolverine (with adamantium laced bones)

9. Sabretooth

10. X-23

For the first two rounds, rank each healer 1-10, with 1 being the fastest and 10 the slowest, who can heal back to 100% the fastest. For instance, if you think Deadpool will heal to 100% first he would be #1, if Hulk would heal to 100% after Deadpool he would be #2, and so on.

ROUNDS
ROUND 1: All healers have to let the Juggernaut run at full speed and ram into them. The contestants can't do anything but stand there and take it. The Juggernaut starts 35 yards away.
ROUND 2: All healers stand in a circle around The Human Torch at 12 yards. Johnny goes 1/2 way to supernova for 3 seconds.

ROUND 3: All out brawl! Everyone against everyone. If characters carry equipment, they get standard equipment. No prep, no morals, everyone is blood lusted. Winner is last one standing.

Before the battle starts, each healer is shot once in the left leg and once in the stomach with adamantium bullets. After they are shot, Harry Potter casts the Cruciatus Curse (pain and torture) on all of them. He lets the curse lasts 30 seconds. When the curse if over, a gallon of high concentration sulfuric acid is poured on their heads. To even things up a bit, the Hulk and Nova take more damage then the other healers. The Hulk is shot in both legs twice, both arms once, and 4 times to the stomach and his bucket of acid is twice as large as the other healers. Nova is shot once in both legs, once in one arm, and twice in the stomach. After all the pain and torture are done, the fight begins. Healing to fighting form is just as important as how strong of a fighter they are if a character is going to win.

If there are any other healers you would like to compare to these that are not listed above, feel free to compare them in the first two rounds. Round 3 should be kept to only who is listed above to cause less confusion in debating the battle.

Healing Factor Battle: Part 1

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

One question.

I'm guessing the Hulk would need to take on more damage than, lets say deadpool, to take him down to 1% health. Therefore he could have a faster healing rate than Deadpool, but Deadpool could heal back up to 100% faster. So is the question who has the faster healing rate? Or who can heal back up to 100% from 1% the fastest?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By tparks

@optimuspalm: Who can be the first to reach 100%. It doesn't have to drop all the way down to 1% for each character either. Some could possibly even die in the rounds before they get a chance to heal if they are not durable enough to survive the damage given to them. For instance, Hulk will take less damage then Deadpool in Round 1 because of his durability, but Deadpool heals faster then Hulk. You rank who will get to 100% (no existing injuries), after each round. Does that clear things up?

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HyperViper97

Deadpools HF outpaces everyones, but hulk and nova are tougher

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By tparks

@hyperviper97 said:

Deadpools HF outpaces everyones, but hulk and nova are tougher

That's pretty common knowledge among comic fans. This thread isn't who is more durable or who has the best healing factor. It's more of a mix between the two. It's supposed to see who can get back to a condition of 100% (meaning no injuries exist) after a specific trauma has been forced on them. I'm assuming the Hulk or Deadpool will be #1 and #2 for the most part, but this is a way to rank and debate how the healers stack up to different attacks and how fast they can completely heal.

Round 3 has another factor involved, because the fighter doesn't have to heal to 100% to be in fighting form. For example, Wolverine has shown that he is able to fight even when he is a bloody beaten mess.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@optimuspalm: Who can be the first to reach 100%. It doesn't have to drop all the way down to 1% for each character either. Some could possibly even die in the rounds before they get a chance to heal if they are not durable enough to survive the damage given to them. For instance, Hulk will take less damage then Deadpool in Round 1 because of his durability, but Deadpool heals faster then Hulk. You rank who will get to 100% (no existing injuries), after each round. Does that clear things up?

Yes it did thanks. I need to do a bit of research about whether certain characters healing factor rate slows down when they're knocked out, which i'm guessing some of them would be after the damage in rounds one and two. If this makes no difference then its hard to look past deadpool for the first two rounds. I need to think a bit more about round 3.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tparks

My predictions are...

ROUND 1

1. Hulk - He will take the least amount of damage from Juggs and will have less to heal from.

2. Deadpool -His factor is just too fast

3. Nova - After hulk, he will take the least damage. The guy has survived shots from Surfer and not been too messed up.

4. Wolverine - Adamantium will keep him from breaking bones, he will have less to heal from as well. Plus he has a great healing factor.

5. Lizard - He's taken some tough shots. His mass should absorb more then the others below him. His healing factor isn't too bad either.

6. Sabretooth - X-23 probably has the better healing factor, but she might be dead after a shot from Juggs.

7. Blade - I don't think he'll die, and he's got the faster healing factor out of the remaining characters.

8. Scorpion - It will probably take him at least a day or two to heal, but I think he'd at least survive

9. Gamora - She'd live, but I'm not sure how long it would take her to heal from something like this.

10. X-23 - I think she might die and not even get a chance to heal.

ROUND 2

1. Deadpool - He just simply heals too fast

2. Hulk - He has the next best HF

3. X-23 - Her healing factor is fast, plus I think she'd heal quick enough to not die this round.

4. Wolverine - Slightly slower then X-23 (because of Adamantium)

5. Sabretooth - Slightly slower then Wolverine

6. Nova - In annihilation conquest, He was burnt almost to death, and healed back fully

7. Gamora - She survived the burning of a sun and healed completely

8. Lizard - I think this is the right spot for Connors, he would probably tie with the next two though

9. Blade - See above at Lizard

10. Scorpion - See above at Lizard

ROUND 3

I'm feeling the Hulk for this one. Even though he takes more damage then anyone else, this is just going to make him more mad. His healing factor will boost with his anger, and if he can heal before someone like Wolverine can heal to take out the wounded Hulk, it's game over. Nova is the strongest by far, but I see either Wolverine, Hulk, or Deadpool taking him out before he heals in time to be an effective combatant.

It will probably be Hulk, but Wolverine or Deadpool could sneak a win too if they heal fast enough to kill everyone else who is not in shape to fight.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump