#1 Edited by tparks (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are the "healers":

1. Gamora

2. Scorpion

3. Hulk (savage - 50% WWH rage level)

4. Lizard

5. Nova (Richard Rider with full Nova Force)

6. Deadpool

7. Blade

8. Wolverine (with adamantium laced bones)

9. Sabretooth

10. X-23

Round 1: Everyone is covered in gasoline and lit on fire. After one minute, they are doused and the flames are extinguished. From 1 -10, rank who heals to 100% the fastest.

Round 2: Everyone is shot with a 12 gauge shotgun using adamantium spreadshot BB's from 5 feet away once in the chest (but not the heart), stabbed twice in the gut with a 7" adamantium dagger, and takes a shield throw to the face from Captain America going all out. From 1 - 10, rank who heals fastest to 100%

Round 3: All-out brawl. Everyone has standard gear and morals. Also, they all have to be stabbed with a 7" adamantium dagger to the chest (not the heart) before the fight starts. The Hulk has to be stabbed four times. Nova has to be stabbed three times.

#2 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk or Deadpool would clear rounds 1 and 2 I would think. Nova takes round 3 due to being superior in almost every way but strength.

Wolverine without adamantium might be able to contain.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#3 Posted by dondave (26917 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk or Deadpool for rounds one and two. Hulk or Nova for Round 3

#4 Posted by Spartan101 (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk id say is best here.

#5 Edited by Immortal777 (5923 posts) - - Show Bio

They all win since they all heal fast.

#6 Posted by GhostRider2 (3006 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, Wolverine and Deadpool are the best.

#7 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk easily has one of the best healing factors in the Marvel Universe and quite possibly the best out of the listed combatants here.

#8 Posted by Strider92 (15272 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk easily has one of the best healing factors in the Marvel Universe and quite possibly the best out of the listed combatants here.

Hulk's HF is arguably the fastest but DP's still has the best feats imo. DP regenerated his whole body from just his hand at one point. So while Hulk's works faster I would say he is most likely easier to completely kill than Deadpool.

#9 Edited by MisterWhisper (1670 posts) - - Show Bio

No Madcap, or Mr. Immortal?

Although Mr. Immortal might not be considered a healing factor.

#10 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool wins.. While the Hulk has taken more damage and come back, he hasn't shown the same regeneration feats as Deadpool. Deadpool can also heal faster through force of will. He has regenerated his body in two panels before.

#11 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget said:

Hulk's HF is arguably the fastest but DP's still has the best feats imo. DP regenerated his whole body from just his hand at one point. So while Hulk's works faster I would say he is most likely easier to completely kill than Deadpool.

His best feat would either be regenerating his head in 9 minutes after it was completely blown off his body. Or the time Cable puked him out (after "absorbing" his melted remains), and he regenerated from a pool of blood (technically, it was a pool of his melted body).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#12 Edited by tparks (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: @dondave: @spartan101:

I kind of figured when I made this Hulk or Deadpool would compete for number 1 the first 2 rounds.

Here's how I think it would go down.

ROUND 1

1. Hulk

2. Deadpool

3. X-23

4. Wolverine

5. Sabretooth

6. Nova

7. Gamora

8. Lizard

9. Blade

10. Scorpion

ROUND 2

1. Deadpool

2. Hulk

3. Wolverine

4. Nova

5. Sabretooth

6. Gamora

7. Lizard

8. Scorpion

9. Blade

10. X-23 (I think the shield shot would KO her for a while, all of the other injuries would heal quick)

ROUND 3

Nova. He has the most power and mobility, even with the three stabs to the chest. Hulk is the only other one that could get a lucky shot on Nova, but he also has four stabs to the chest. If those two weakened each other and fell early, it's a toss up for the rest. I'm thinking Gamora could do pretty well with her Godkiller sword.

#13 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget said:

Eh, Hulk completely regenerated his body after being mauled by massive cockroaches after nuclear fallout, albeit it was an alternate story. A better example would be regrowing all his muscle tissue and skin within seconds after having it all incinerated off.

Hulk is harder to kill due to his durability and already insane healing factor while Deadpool would be easier to bring down as he doesn't really have enhanced durability. I'm not saying this in the sense that Wade would go down easier in a fight just that his body get's destroyed easier than Hulk's would.

#14 Edited by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget said:

@strider92 said:

@deranged_midget said:

Eh, Hulk completely regenerated his body after being mauled by massive cockroaches after nuclear fallout, albeit it was an alternate story. A better example would be regrowing all his muscle tissue and skin within seconds after having it all incinerated off.

Hulk is harder to kill due to his durability and already insane healing factor while Deadpool would be easier to bring down as he doesn't really have enhanced durability. I'm not saying this in the sense that Wade would go down easier in a fight just that his body get's destroyed easier than Hulk's would.

Kill is a funny word. Wade can't really die, and as Maestro once stated, the Hulks ALWAYS come back.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#15 Posted by Strider92 (15272 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Yeah. Deadpool has even managed to keep casual conversation despite the fact Logan's claws have been sticking through his head. Not sure how that works tbh. Probably doesn't need his brain to speak lol!

#16 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Yeah. Deadpool has even managed to keep casual conversation despite the fact Logan's claws have been sticking through his head. Not sure how that works tbh. Probably doesn't need his brain to speak lol!

That was proven when Kitty Pryde stuck her fist in his head and rematerialized, and he still could talk and function, with a good chunk of his brain missing.

Also

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#17 Posted by GhostRider2 (3006 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Nice scan, Deadpool is so cool.

#18 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even think Deadpool needs a brain to operate....I mean the guy's extra limbs were able to create an evil version of him lmao.

#19 Posted by Strider92 (15272 posts) - - Show Bio

True Hulk's durability is much better however if we just compare their healing factors i'd say Deadpool's was better. For scenarios sake say we put Deadpools HF inside a normal guy and Hulk's HF inside a normal guy. On an equal playing field without any other influencing stats Deadpool's should be far better. We've seen him regen his head within minutes, recreate his entire body from a pool of blood and regen his entire body from a hand. Hulk's while good isn't that good.

#20 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

True Hulk's durability is much better however if we just compare their healing factors i'd say Deadpool's was better. For scenarios sake say we put Deadpools HF inside a normal guy and Hulk's HF inside a normal guy. On an equal playing field without any other influencing stats Deadpool's should be far better. We've seen him regen his head within minutes, recreate his entire body from a pool of blood and regen his entire body from a hand. Hulk's while good isn't that good.

A fair analogy yes, but I'd have to disagree. The reason we've seen Deadpool have more impressive healing feats is because his lack of durability has allowed his opponents to blow him to pieces or drops of blood. Hulk on the other hand has the relative potential to do that but it's almost impossible to succeed as his durability and healing factor continue to increase the angrier he get's. In WWH, he was getting pelted by Adamantium bullets by Ross' army and it barely phased him at all, imagine if he truly had a chance to utilize his healing factor. The other feats I mentioned were just a normal Savage Hulk, nothing special.

#21 Posted by Strider92 (15272 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: And yet when characters of sufficient power to damage him have done it to Hulk his healing hasn't been quite as impressive as DP's. For example when Zeus was beating him up due to his overwhelming strength he was making Hulk bleed easily and yet Hulk was coughing up blood and could barely stand and yet whenever Deadpool has fought Hulk (reasonably fair comparison given the difference in stats between DP and Hulk) Deadpool was still managing to hold casual conversation despite the fact someone more than 100x his own strength was beating him to a pulp.

(The Darkness would win all these rounds though!!!!! :P)

#22 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Now that's not a fair comparison whatsoever mate! Zeus is leagues above Hulk and completely decimated because he's a Skyfather( and one of the more powerful ones). Hulk never fought him in hopes of winning, but to prove a point and to try to gain his respect. Obviously that didn't work out too well for ol'Greenskin. On top of that, Zeus' blows were heavily enhanced by incredibly powerful magic.

#23 Posted by Strider92 (15272 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: I thought Zeus wasn't using his magic then o.o. Didn't he say he was going to beat him up without his magic to show him the difference in their stats or something like that?

#24 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Can't remember, although I'm pretty confident that Zeus isn't even a 100+ tonner without enhancing himself.

#25 Posted by Strider92 (15272 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: Fair enough. You're probably right as aside from the Darkness and Bennett I don't really know anything about anyone higher than street-level lol.

#26 Posted by icemanpure (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 (This one is silly considering I have to list them in durability standing and then regen since it won't affect a number of these people) (Also it's gonna be tough for Scorpion since you didn't state if it was original or him having the symbiote, having that would greatly play in his favor but if it's regular Scorpion then he's screwed in this Battle for Round 2)

1. Hulk (savage - 50% WWH rage level)

2. Nova (Richard Rider with full Nova Force)

3. Gamora

4. Lizard (Won't affect Lizard or the 3 above)

5. Scorpion (His suit protects him from the fire)

6. Deadpool (First to REALLY get affected by the fire to have to Regen, the rest are ranked below)

7. Sabretooth

8. Wolverine

9. X-23

10. Blade

Round 2

3. Deadpool

4. Sabretooth

5. Wolverine (with adamantium laced bones)

6. X-23

7. Blade

8. Lizard

9. Gamora (From what I've read/looked up she has no regen, but I know nothing of her)

10. Scorpion (This guy is dead...)

Round 3 (This one seems somewhat silly since it's not a Regen battle nor do I know if it's to the death or not) (Nor do I know if they are going to be blood lusted or not)

Wolverine and Sabretooth will go at it. Hulk will go after Deadpool since he's the most annoying. Lizard and Scorpion will try to team up. Gamora and Nova will go at it. Which will leave X23 and Blade to fight vs Lizard and Scorpion. Wolverine leaves Sabretooth in a puddle of mangled fur and blood, Deadpool is left a pile of mushed blood by Hulk, Gamora and Nova will still be fighting, X23 and Blade will cut Scorpion and Lizard into pieces after time since Scorpion and Lizard have the size advantage but not near as good regen and are mostly physical.

This leaves Wolverine, Hulk, Gamora, Nova, and X23 and Blade. Not sure how the actual scenario would play out (who would choose to go for who).But after a long battle Hulk will be standing alongside Nova. This battle then goes on for eternity, which leaves time for Sabretooth, Deadpool, Wolverine, and X-23 to regen and fight again.

So who knows...like I said Round 3 seems silly. Plus is this Scorpion with Scorpion powers or with the Symbiote? And does Blade have his weapons?

#27 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget @floopay

I think these are the feats you two are referring to.

Hulk regenerating all his skin (and some muscle tissue) near instantly

Hulk (The End) healing from being eaten by giant cockroaches in 7-11 minutes.

#28 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, I think this is how it would go down :

Round 1 - Deadpool. Fire isn't going to harm Deadpool too much, and his healing factor is the most impressive out of these. Hulk is probably a close second.

Round 2 - Hulk wins this round. While Deadpool arguably has a better healing factor, an adamantium 12-gauge, adamantium dagger, and Captain America's shield will hurt everyone else with comparable healing factors a lot more so that the other competitors will have more to heal from. Hulk on the other hand, won't have to heal much anyways because of his high durability.

Round 3 - Either Nova or Hulk, although I'd place my bets on Nova.

#30 Posted by laflux (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, I think this is how it would go down :

Round 1 - Deadpool. Fire isn't going to harm Deadpool too much, and his healing factor is the most impressive out of these. Hulk is probably a close second.

Round 2 - Hulk wins this round. While Deadpool arguably has a better healing factor, an adamantium 12-gauge, adamantium dagger, and Captain America's shield will hurt everyone else with comparable healing factors a lot more so that the other competitors will have more to heal from. Hulk on the other hand, won't have to heal much anyways because of his high durability.

Round 3 - Either Nova or Hulk, although I'd place my bets on Nova.

this

#31 Posted by HyperViper97 (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

Rounds one and two is deadpool, no contest. He's friggin unkillable. Round three is a stomp for nova, he vaporizes everyone here

#32 Edited by tparks (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

@icemanpure said:

Round 1 (This one is silly considering I have to list them in durability standing and then regen since it won't affect a number of these people) (Also it's gonna be tough for Scorpion since you didn't state if it was original or him having the symbiote, having that would greatly play in his favor but if it's regular Scorpion then he's screwed in this Battle for Round 2)

3. Gamora

4. Lizard (Won't affect Lizard or the 3 above)

5. Scorpion (His suit protects him from the fire)

6. Deadpool (First to REALLY get affected by the fire to have to Regen, the rest are ranked below)

7. Sabretooth

8. Wolverine

9. X-23

10. Blade

Round 2

3. Deadpool

4. Sabretooth

5. Wolverine (with adamantium laced bones)

6. X-23

7. Blade

8. Lizard

9. Gamora (From what I've read/looked up she has no regen, but I know nothing of her)

10. Scorpion (This guy is dead...)

Round 3 (This one seems somewhat silly since it's not a Regen battle nor do I know if it's to the death or not) (Nor do I know if they are going to be blood lusted or not)

Wolverine and Sabretooth will go at it. Hulk will go after Deadpool since he's the most annoying. Lizard and Scorpion will try to team up. Gamora and Nova will go at it. Which will leave X23 and Blade to fight vs Lizard and Scorpion. Wolverine leaves Sabretooth in a puddle of mangled fur and blood, Deadpool is left a pile of mushed blood by Hulk, Gamora and Nova will still be fighting, X23 and Blade will cut Scorpion and Lizard into pieces after time since Scorpion and Lizard have the size advantage but not near as good regen and are mostly physical.

This leaves Wolverine, Hulk, Gamora, Nova, and X23 and Blade. Not sure how the actual scenario would play out (who would choose to go for who).But after a long battle Hulk will be standing alongside Nova. This battle then goes on for eternity, which leaves time for Sabretooth, Deadpool, Wolverine, and X-23 to regen and fight again.

So who knows...like I said Round 3 seems silly. Plus is this Scorpion with Scorpion powers or with the Symbiote? And does Blade have his weapons?

I said in Round 3, morals are on and standard gear, so no bloodlust and Blade would have his weapons. If not stated, you consider current characters, so no symbiote for Scorpion. Plus I would have called him Venom, not Scorpion if he had symbiote. Also I said last one standing wins. That could be KO's or Deaths.

Also, Gamora has a healing factor. Actually a pretty good one. She survived the burning of a sun and healed in a few days. I don't think she would go after Nova in character either. They were romantically involved through out the entire Annihilation war. The only reason they split up is because Nova went on to establish a new Nova Corps and Gamora joined the Guardians of the Galaxy. Plus if she did go after Nova by herself, she would be toast.

I would also be surprised if X23 and Blade could take Scorpion or Lizard. With Lizards current power boost, I think he could solo both of them by himself no problem. He solos Spiderman easily now. The only reason Spiderman lived is because he was able to distract him and give him an antidote to let Connors take over.

This isn't going to be an eternal battle either. Nova (Richard RIder) can go toe to toe with the silver surfer and survive shots from Thanos. He tore Annihilus inside out. He would heal from his stab wounds after some time and then dominate. If he doesn't heal fast enough, the Hulk sure will. and he will keep getting madder and stronger. If you think the others can't overpower them while they are weaker, which is what I assume you were saying, Nova would win, unless Hulk heals faster, then Hulk would win. This is why I had Nova and Hulk take extra damage from stab wounds then the others before the fight starts. But with those two, there is no way this would be an eternal fight.

#33 Edited by jec777 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok i'm not the biggest wolverine fan on the planet, but while hurt his berserker rage is as impressive as a rages induced hulk. it allows him to do alot of things . nova survived coming out of a wormhole and slamming into a energy barrier he really healed when the phalanax (soorry for the spelling) infested his body. gamora had the heat and radiation of a star cook her. i guess what i'm saying is they all have impressive feats of regen. round 1 and 2 hulk is the best. followed by wolverine and deadpool and sabertooth ( just from experance), then gamora and nova (energy blast would move nova twords top of the list.) round 3 if nova could use gravity to pin hulk to the ground like his brother used to pin gladiator's cousin zenith he could keep hulk pinned quite a long time long eough for worldmind to formulate a plan to subdue him.