• 62 results
#1 Posted by TheGoldenSurfer10000 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the Master Of The Universe Can Stop The Unstoppable?

#2 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

well, can He-man attack his mind or make some kind of barrier that cuts off his powers? If he can't he will have a hard time.

#3 Posted by Avantar (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmm.. Juggernaut wears too much armor for He-man to be interested in him to begin with.....

#4 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Avantar says:

"Hmmmmm.. Juggernaut wears too much armor for He-man to be interested in him to begin with....."

lol that was good :)

#5 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

the human Juggernaut says:

"well, can He-man attack his mind or make some kind of barrier that cuts off his powers? If he can't he will have a hard time."

I strongly agree

#6 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

TheGoldenSurfer10000 says:

"Can the Master Of The Universe Can Stop The Unstoppable?"

lol he can barely master a planet. how the hell can he master a univers

#7 Posted by TheGoldenSurfer10000 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Demosapien says:

"TheGoldenSurfer10000 says:
lol he can barely master a planet. how the hell can he master a univers"

That's What They call Him i Just Went along of What They Call Him.

#8 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

I say He-Man. Magic versus Magic. He-Man's is stronger.

#9 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

PhoenixSouvenir says:

"I say He-Man. Magic versus Magic. He-Man's is stronger."

cytorrak's power is limitless. How is He-man's stronger?

#10 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

"PhoenixSouvenir says:

cytorrak's power is limitless. How is He-man's stronger?"

Limitless? I think limitless is going overboard.

#11 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"the human Juggernaut says:
"PhoenixSouvenir says:

Limitless? I think limitless is going overboard. "

nope, its not.

#12 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have much to say about this, since Juggernaut his been in so many battle threads lately. But I will say this. I bet the Sword of Power could get through that armor. I'm sure of it...

#13 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"I don't have much to say about this, since Juggernaut his been in so many battle threads lately. But I will say this. I bet the Sword of Power could get through that armor. I'm sure of it..."

the armor is as durable as his skin.

#14 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

"the armor is as durable as his skin."

And the Sword of Power would get through his skin also...

#15 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

"Static Shock says:
"I don't have much to say about this, since Juggernaut his been in so many battle threads lately. But I will say this. I bet the Sword of Power could get through that armor. I'm sure of it..."

the armor is as durable as his skin."

Look, we know you're biased. Look at your name. So can you just give it a rest with how powerful Juggs is?

#16 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

I think He Man has a shot here against Juggernaut

#17 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

With He Man's speed, strength, and Sword of Power, he would be able to take Juggernaut down.

#18 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

He Man could do it. His mystical sword and mystical nature give him a good chance, if Shatterswords puny swords can get through Juggernaut's armour surely the huge pig-sticker He Man carries around can do something..... ahhh He-Man the dude so masculine they had to let us know about it twice.

#19 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Logic Mark III says:

"He Man could do it. His mystical sword and mystical nature give him a good chance, if Shatterswords puny swords can get through Juggernaut's armour surely the huge pig-sticker He Man carries around can do something..... ahhh He-Man the dude so masculine they had to let us know about it twice."

LMFAO!!!

That's why it's funny when Skelitor and his army is like... "It's HIM HE-MAN" even reminding us 3 times.

#20 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is like a stale mate almost... I mean Cytorrak's powers is just about as equal the GreySkull's power. He-Man is Basically The Juggernaut in his Universe, but faster and more intelligent, and can use magic and control minds.

He-Man Wins...

It's uncertain however; if the power He-Man controls is at 100% or can even reach it. If Juggernaut were to transform into 8th-day or Tion, then Juggernaut may probably win.

#21 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Logic Mark III says:

"He Man could do it. His mystical sword and mystical nature give him a good chance, if Shatterswords puny swords can get through Juggernaut's armour surely the huge pig-sticker He Man carries around can do something..... ahhh He-Man the dude so masculine they had to let us know about it twice."
  1. D'spayre flayed him down to a skeleton while his powers were away, and he still won that fight. What could He-man do?

2. Juggernaut slept with She-Hulk, something he-man can't do because he doesn't like girls. :p

#22 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

"Logic Mark III says:
  1. D'spayre flayed him down to a skeleton while his powers were away, and he still won that fight. What could He-man do?

2. Juggernaut slept with She-Hulk, something he-man can't do because he doesn't like girls. :p"

When did the Juggernaut sleep with She-Hulk?

#23 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

"Logic Mark III says:

2. Juggernaut slept with She-Hulk, something he-man can't do because he doesn't like girls. :p"

#24 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

"Perfect Cell says:
"Logic Mark III says:

2. Juggernaut slept with She-Hulk, something he-man can't d

o because he doesn't like girls. :p"

"

" />http://www.oafe.net/yo/art/ms_shulk5.jpg"

Buahahaha... looks like Uncle sam is tired of you talking his #%^$. LOL

#25 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect Cell says:

"Logic Mark III says:

"

fixed
Post Edited:2008-05-30 18:10:06

#26 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect Cell says:

"Perfect Cell says:
"Logic Mark III says:

"

"

what?

#27 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

We don't see the pic...

#28 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

"Perfect Cell says:
"Perfect Cell says:
"Logic Mark III says:

"

"

what?"

Juggernaut.. clean your cache.. and revisit this thread.. You'll see a picture of Uncle Sam pointing at you... "Stop talking my Sh$*! please!"

#29 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

#30 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

the pic is up now.

#31 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

"White Phantom says:
"PhoenixSouvenir says:

nope, its not.

"

That's a hyperbole.

#32 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

#33 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"White Phantom says:
"PhoenixSouvenir says:

nope, its not.

"

That's a hyperbole. "

well if you say that then He-man's power level could be hyperbole as well.

#34 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

PhoenixSouvenir says:

You haven't proven that. Also lets say in your fantasy land he is how the heck is he gonna beat juggernaut?? Please explain with a sword that? With his bare fist?? With a kick perhaps??

#35 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle is actually between Cytorrak & Teela'Na and the gods of Eternia. I really like Juggernaut and all... and i really respect the power of Cytorrak... But against Teela'Na and the gods of Etenia. i would have to place my bets on He-Man.

#36 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

juggernaut, im not sure how strong he-man really is.

#37 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect Cell says:

"This battle is actually between Cytorrak & Teela'Na and the gods of Eternia. I really like Juggernaut and all... and i really respect the power of Cytorrak... But against Teela'Na and the gods of Etenia. i would have to place my bets on He-Man."

No its not where did you get that nonsense from?? Cytorrak can't come up just like a summon from a poke ball. He is trapped which is why he lends his power of his name has to be invoked. This battle is between juggernaut and He man. Cytorrak won't be coming out unless he tricks juggernaut.

#38 Posted by neno1277 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

juggernaut ftw

#39 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"PhoenixSouvenir says:

You haven't proven that. Also lets say in your fantasy land he is how the heck is he gonna beat juggernaut?? Please explain with a sword that? With his bare fist?? With a kick perhaps??"

The power of Grayskull draws it's power from the energy of the universe and grants it to the wielder of the Sword of Power - He-Man, "the most powerful man in the universe". (MU30)
Post Edited:2008-05-30 23:52:54

#40 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

PhoenixSouvenir says:

"zee crusher says:
"PhoenixSouvenir says:

You haven't proven that. Also lets say in your fantasy land he is how the heck is he gonna beat juggernaut?? Please explain with a sword that? With his bare fist?? With a kick perhaps??"

The power of Grayskull draws it's power from the energy of the universe and grants it to the wielder of the Sword of Power - He-Man, "the most powerful man in the universe". (MU30)
Post Edited:2008-05-30 23:52:54"

Thats your defense?? Thors hammer can absorb any type of energy including the one used by maelstrom the evil celestial to throw planets like there nothing.

So that has nothing to do. Does this energy make him stronger??NO Does this energy do anything really in his fight??? NO. He isn't stronger. By the way he isn't the most powerful man in the universe. Maybe in his universe but I guess that means every one else is pretty much human.

#41 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"PhoenixSouvenir says:
"zee crusher says:
"PhoenixSouvenir says:

Post Edited:2008-05-30 23:52:54"

Thats your defense?? Thors hammer can absorb any type of energy including the one used by maelstrom the evil celestial to throw planets like there nothing.

So that has nothing to do. Does this energy make him stronger??NO Does this energy do anything really in his fight??? NO. He isn't stronger. By the way he isn't the most powerful man in the universe. Maybe in his universe but I guess that means every one else is pretty much human."

"Thor"?

#42 Posted by neno1277 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

TheGoldenSurfer10000 says:

stop juggernaut? in motion? i don't think he can. strong though he-man is, i do believe he has a limit. the juggernaut can and should take him there.

while i don't think he-man can KILL juggernaut, i believe he can out fight him. also, due to the mystical nature and source of his sword, i believe, it can and should penetrate his armor and skin thus hurting him to some extent. (cut off his head? not sure. i'm still thinking about it). so he-man could probably win but he'd have a hell of time doing so.

#43 Posted by neno1277 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#44 Posted by captain strange (73 posts) - - Show Bio

juggernaut ftp.

#45 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

neno1277 says:

stop juggernaut? in motion? i don't think he can. strong though he-man is, i do believe he has a limit. the juggernaut can and should take him there.

while i don't think he-man can KILL juggernaut, i believe he can out fight him. also, due to the mystical nature and source of his sword, i believe, it can and should penetrate his armor and skin thus hurting him to some extent. (cut off his head? not sure. i'm still thinking about it). so he-man could probably win but he'd have a hell of time doing so. "

Sad this is juggernaut isn't known for his healing ability. As long as he has that damn gem lol nobody can kill him really. Onslaught even said this before he ripped the gem right out of his chest. So he can cut as many times as he wants at juggernaut and juggernaut won't feel it. However one hit from juggernaut and he man is down.

#46 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"neno1277 says:

while i don't think he-man can KILL juggernaut, i believe he can out fight him. also, due to the mystical nature and source of his sword, i believe, it can and should penetrate his armor and skin thus hurting him to some extent. (cut off his head? not sure. i'm still thinking about it). so he-man could probably win but he'd have a hell of time doing so. "

Sad this is juggernaut isn't known for his healing ability. As long as he has that damn gem lol nobody can kill him really. Onslaught even said this before he ripped the gem right out of his chest. So he can cut as many times as he wants at juggernaut and juggernaut won't feel it. However one hit from juggernaut and he man is down."

juggernaut has a very good healing ability. When he was cut down to a skeleton, he healed back to his normal self in several seconds. (BTW, when he was cut down to a skeleton, which was before onslaught, why was there no gem there? you could see under his ribcage, yet there was no gem to be found. Also, why did you see him carry the gem around and throw it into orbit, when it was really in his chest the whole time?)

#47 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

"zee crusher says:
"neno1277 says:

Sad this is juggernaut isn't known for his healing ability. As long as he has that damn gem lol nobody can kill him really. Onslaught even said this before he ripped the gem right out of his chest. So he can cut as many times as he wants at juggernaut and juggernaut won't feel it. However one hit from juggernaut and he man is down."

juggernaut has a very good healing ability. When he was cut down to a skeleton, he healed back to his normal self in several seconds. (BTW, when he was cut down to a skeleton, which was before onslaught, why was there no gem there? you could see under his ribcage, yet there was no gem to be found. Also, why did you see him carry the gem around and throw it into orbit, when it was really in his chest the whole time?)

"

Thats because juggernauts gem wasn't always in his chest. That time onslaught pulled it out they made it so that it was in his chest. Apparently I'm confused as well. I thought he threw it in space as well but apparently pulled it out in WWH.

#48 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

juggy draws his power from cytorax. adam draws his power from the universe. it all depends. if cytorax it stronger than the universe, the juggernaut is going to win of course.

#49 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"zee crusher says:
"neno1277 says:

"

Thats because juggernauts gem wasn't always in his chest. That time onslaught pulled it out they made it so that it was in his chest. Apparently I'm confused as well. I thought he threw it in space as well but apparently pulled it out in WWH."

thats because in Excalibur a few issues before WWH he went to Cytorrak's temple in Korea and he got it again. He threw it into space BEFORE the onslaught debacle, so having it inside him makes no sense at all.

#50 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:
"neno1277 says:

"

Thats because juggernauts gem wasn't always in his chest. That time onslaught pulled it out they made it so that it was in his chest. Apparently I'm confused as well. I thought he threw it in space as well but apparently pulled it out in WWH."

thats because in Excalibur a few issues before WWH he went to Cytorrak's temple in Korea and he got it again. He threw it into space BEFORE the onslaught debacle, so having it inside him makes no sense at all.

"

You can't throw something magically attached to you into space and not expect it to come back to you... the word "love" in a sense. but in juggernaut and cytorax ordeal, it's more of a love and hate thing.