#2 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

He man slaughters him
#3 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" He man slaughters him "
#4 Posted by whacknasty (5593 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
I agree. Especially if this is He-Man displaying the same ability as he did in that old Superman crossover that gets tossed around on the boards here...lol.  I can see He-Man crushing Colossus' arms much like WWH...
#5 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
@whacknasty said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
I agree. Especially if this is He-Man displaying the same ability as he did in that old Superman crossover that gets tossed around on the boards here...lol.  I can see He-Man crushing Colossus' arms much like WWH... "

haha im most definetly not using that version since that was a crossover but even using his canon feats he's easily many times stronger, faster and more durable that colosssus plus the swod of power could most definetly cut colossus
#6 Posted by whacknasty (5593 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer: Lol, ok. 

Now that you mentioned it...How does Colossus do against mystical blades?  I cant think of any examples at the moment...
#7 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
@whacknasty said:
" @Thor's hammmer: Lol, ok.  Now that you mentioned it...How does Colossus do against mystical blades?  I cant think of any examples at the moment... "

hmm neither can I but the blade is suppose to be indestructible and cuppose to be able to cut through almost anything plus think about how atrong the person weilding it is
#8 Posted by whacknasty (5593 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer: Good points.  And i guess it doesn't help Colossus that in some arcs/scans I've seen, Wolverine has been able to slice him...lol
#9 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
@whacknasty said:
" @Thor's hammmer: Good points.  And i guess it doesn't help Colossus that in some arcs/scans I've seen, Wolverine has been able to slice him...lol "

yeah wolverine can easily slice him he's only adamantium proof in the ultimate universe, which would be a much better fight but i would still give it to he-man
#10 Posted by WarChild (712 posts) - - Show Bio

He-Man, FTW

#11 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9199 posts) - - Show Bio

By the power of Greyskull!