No Caption Provided
Lex98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lex98

Youre not really going on much details here, We donno which versions of the characters are being used.

Well....BASED on the picture, Hulk has beaten Hercules, (I Have Heard B4) and DEFINALTY has beaten Red Hulk (I Have READ B4).

As fore Lion-O vs He-Man, He-man takes it, They don't call him master of the universe for nothing. (And I don't even LIKE He-Man LOL)

SOOOOOO, Now it comes down to hulk vs Juggernaut vs He Man.

If I had to say, BASED On your picture, that Is savage hulk.

The way I look at it...Juggernaut is A little bit stronger than Savage hulk.......HOWEVER..... hulk will get madder and madder eventually beating juggernaut because Juggernaut will eventually get tired.

Now, For He-man Vs Hulk.

At one point, He-man threw the moon back into orbit. Which is much more than what savage hulk can do at Base strength.

Yes hulk will get madder and madder, but the strength gap between He-man and Savage hulk is too big. The acceleration of hulks anger wont fill in the gap fast enough

Not to mention He-man has a sword which contains magical properties.

By that said.................Savage hulk vs He-Man....He-Man Takes It...... Unfortunately -____-

Sorceror_Swift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sorceror_Swift

@Lex98: Uh, a few things wrong with your post. First, these are two teams.

He-Man, Lion-O and Hercules

Versus

Hulk, Rulk, and Juggs.

That renders some of your post null and void.

Second, no one here has a way around Juggernaut's magical shield (no one can bypass Cytorrak's enchantments, at least IMO).

For that reason alone, I'm leaning towards team 2.

Also, I don't know what feats Lion-O has to pit him up against a hundred tonner, and I'm not a He-Man expert, so IDK his feats, either, but he's probably around that range.

So let's sort these line-ups:

He-Man vs Hulk

Lion-O vs Red Hulk

Hercules vs Juggernaut

Now, Hercules is definitely not beating Juggernaut, so Juggs will win that one by repeatedly charging him down and running him over (literally). Eventually the son of Zeus will drop.

As for the other two, as I've said, IDK, so I cannot give a verdict, but I'm currently leaning towards Juggs and the Hulks.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By terry2012

Team two wins. Lion-O can not do anything in this battle. He is not over 10 tons, and probably not even 5 tons. Irecalled Lion-O ever doing a strength feat. I think I have to check up on that.